Kuki Shinobu

Mar 9, 2023
I can’t do it, please write down the command with the specified amount of experience.
And what needs to be done to enter.

1) I press f1
2) give_exp_all "9999"
3) give_exp_all 9999

Unknown Command

Nothing happen
Did you enable the modding? First type: enable_modding then type: give_exp_all 9999999 you can change the amount btw

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Nothing happen

On what screen should I enter: in battle, in the fighters section, where?
What version of the game? I have version 0.13

What version do you have, could you send me the download link?
Maybe there is a difference in the Patreon versions.

Kuki Shinobu

Mar 9, 2023
Nothing happen

On what screen should I enter: in battle, in the fighters section, where?
What version of the game? I have version 0.13

What version do you have, could you send me the download link?
Maybe there is a difference in the Patreon versions.
Try this 0.13 version:

• Love
Reactions: OnyxShadow

xellos616

May 5, 2020
First type: enable_modding
then type: give_all_exp 2147483647 (it is maximum for 1 use)

Do you know another cheats?

Kuki Shinobu

Mar 9, 2023
First type: enable_modding
then type: give_all_exp 2147483647 (it is maximum for 1 use)

Do you know another cheats?
Here are the list of commands:

Basic Resources:

give_all_exp [Number]

• give exp to all units in your roster, for example, give_all_exp 10
set_all_resolve [Number]

• sets the resolve level to all units in your roster, for example, set_all_resolve 100
give_credit [Number]

• gives X credits, for example, give_credit 9100
give_essence [Number]

• give X essences, for example, give_essence 200
More sophisticated resources:

recruit_unit [IdLabel]

• Add unit by its unitId to your roster, for example, recruit_unit "lucia", see unitdatas_XXX.jsons for the unitIds
add_item [IdLabel]

• Add item by its itemId, for example, add_item "pistol_weapon", see item_datas_XXX.jsons for the itemIds
Fun Modes:

god_mode 1

• If enabled, most sources of damage to your units deals 0 damage. replace the 1 with 0 to disable it.
powerful_grabs 1

• If enabled, grabs done by your units deal x2.0 the damage and they take x0.0 the damage
edging_forever 1

• If enabled, HP of your units cannot drop below 1.
Modding Tools:

These commands can only be used in the Character Customization/Outfits screen and after you select a unit, as they require a target unit to function.

export_unitdata_json

• generate a json for the selected unit, and copies it to the clipboard. You can paste it (ctrl-V) to a text editor like notepad. Very helpful for creating new units.
set_body_slider [IdLabel] [Number]

• sets the body slider value, for example, set_body_slider "butt_size" 2.2. Can go above the normal limit.
set_size_category [Number]

• changes the unit size category, large, standard, small. For example, set_size_category 1
rename_unit [IdLabel]

• changes the selected unit name, for example, rename_unit "Alice"
reroll_personality

• Randomizes the selected unit's personality.

devilking8609

Oct 15, 2017
What a good game, now it has story mode like the old Heroine rumble, love it
Btw I remember this version 2 has beat em up mode, where to play it?

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
If anyone is like me and is a little underwhelmed with the number of positions currently in the base game, check out the Expanded Moves and Wrestling Ring addons that are hosted at Lovers Lab. They each add 15-30 new poses, and they fill in at least one specific niche I was particularly disappointed in (female-dominant penetration vs. futa/male).

devilking8609

Oct 15, 2017
If anyone is like me and is a little underwhelmed with the number of positions currently in the base game, check out the Expanded Moves and Wrestling Ring addons that are hosted at Lovers Lab. They each add 15-30 new poses, and they fill in at least one specific niche I was particularly disappointed in (female-dominant penetration vs. futa/male).

How to put girl to the corner or rope, I can only carry her around and throw, saw the AI can put to the corner

b10wnaway

Jan 5, 2018
How to put girl to the corner or rope, I can only carry her around and throw, saw the AI can put to the corner
Approach the ropes or corner while carrying and an additional prompt will pop up next to Throw. The prompt doesn't always show, I noticed, but hitting 'I' can still trigger it.

Does anyone know how to uninstall a character pack? They keep appearing in my exhibition matches and anytime I remove the files while they're queued in exhibition, the game bugs out.

Last edited:

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
After you grab, hit I. Go to corner or center of ropes and hit I again. After your grab recharges, use it again. You will get custom move options from Wrestling Ring depending on which location you use and if you are male/female/futa.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes