Nov 5, 2018
In 'Experimental Sliders' it has size (height)
That's not it. Experimental sliders just increases or decreases height a bit, while the "category size" of a character remains unchanged.

Currently the category size of a character can only be changed using cheats or manually editing it. I think that the cheat listing was posted some pages ago.

Reactions: lewdman89

Buffman666

Feb 21, 2021
That's not it. Experimental sliders just increases or decreases height a bit, while the "category size" of a character remains unchanged.

Currently the category size of a character can only be changed using cheats or manually editing it. I think that the cheat listing was posted some pages ago.

"How to change a character's size to large or small?"

"Experimental sliders just increases or decreases height a bit"

(y) Thanks for confirming what the guy asked.

1702257441520.png

Nov 5, 2018
"How to change a character's size to large or small?"
"Experimental sliders just increases or decreases height a bit"
(y) Thanks for confirming what the guy asked.
It looks like you still don't have a clue of what was being asked.

He asked specifically for LARGE and SMALL, aka the game keywords for size category types that change the grab types into the other sets and greatly affects the height/size of a character. They are used ingame in the H-Lab.

How to change a character's size to large or small?
Found the cheat list in page 13.

To make it ingame:
-Go to the dresser with the character you want to change.
-F1
-enable_modding
-set_size_category [Number]
0 is Base
1 for Large
-1 for Small

Size comparison
"FEMALE_LARGE_BASE",
"FEMALE_BASE",
"FEMALE_SMALL_BASE",
(Both player and flying-scythe-enemy are small in this case)
1702293215728.png

horny wizard

May 3, 2021
It looks like you still don't have a clue of what was being asked.

He asked specifically for LARGE and SMALL, aka the game keywords for size category types that change the grab types into the other sets and greatly affects the height/size of a character. They are used ingame in the H-Lab.

Found the cheat list in page 13.

To make it ingame:
-Go to the dresser with the character you want to change.
-F1
-enable_modding
-set_size_category [Number]
0 is Base
1 for Large
-1 for Small

Size comparison
"FEMALE_LARGE_BASE",
"FEMALE_BASE",
"FEMALE_SMALL_BASE",
(Both player and flying-scythe-enemy are small in this case)
View attachment 3164103
oh shit that's potentially super helpfull with character creations and stuff, should probs be added in the overview page under the cheat category.

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
Quesrion... am i the only one not able to change the 'winning animation' after have defeated enemyes, i mean with Grab Moves

Last edited:

nowork7532

Mar 18, 2021
Quesrion... am i the only one not able to change the 'winning animation' after have defeated enemyes, i mean with Grab Moves
Roster → Poses/Animations → Select character → Add New → Victory_celebration → Edit → Type-Grap Pose → Choose any grab pose → Save

But I think that you`ve already tried this... How about try again with new save file? It can be a bug I think.

And check out if 'AI Goes For Pins ASAP' option enabled. This makes enemies (I mean your custom characters in custom match) don`t use thier set victory pose.

Last edited:
Reactions: manXone

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
Roster → Poses/Animations → Select character → Add New → Victory_celebration → Edit → Type-Grap Pose → Choose any grab pose → Save

But I think that you`ve already tried this... How about try again with new save file? It can be a bug I think.

And check out if 'AI Goes For Pins ASAP' option enabled. This makes enemies (I mean your custom characters in custom match) don`t use thier set victory pose.
All checked and not worked.... :/

OK checked again and it was "pin them asap" still activated ... thank you man love you <3

Last edited:

PirateBT

Dec 12, 2023
I cannot hit combo keys with one hand, woe is me.

But seriously after the grab does it really need to be combo key to do action :(

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
I did, your point?
My point being, your post was ironic seeing how you replied "not worth the effort" while spending your time actually replying. If it really wasn't worth it you'd let go and not even answer. It was just kind of funny that's all

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes