5th Dimension

Sep 11, 2022
yeah, by increasing you fame/reknown.
also, character leveling up increases their stats and unlock new abilities. just fiew them in the roaster menu.
is there a way to add exp/lv up characters from the roster/dresser? i have a lv 18 character that I've had from a way earlier version and after lv 18 i cant lv them up anymore

horny wizard

May 3, 2021
is there a way to add exp/lv up characters from the roster/dresser? i have a lv 18 character that I've had from a way earlier version and after lv 18 i cant lv them up anymore
not as far as I know. didn't even know level 18 was the max eitheir.
it's probs lost now tho.

xellos616

May 5, 2020

Changelog:

• Added new male outfit set: wrestling set (3 pieces + jacket)
  • Added new male outfit: tank top
  • Added new male outfit: jeans
  • Added a bunch of new restraint/bondage grabs on characters placed on magic_binds (4 restraints, 1 punish, 1 tease, 1 pleasure)
  • Added new female body with separable head skin color than body skin, useful for things like bodysuits!
  • Added Exp Capsule consumable item to shop
  • Added a (kinda scuffed) body sweat effect
  • Added new cheat option: noCooldown to disable ability cooldowns
  • Added new random_char_cards folder in /data/_base where you can place character cards to have them influence randomly generated characters
  • Restraint/Insert Attach grabs will now automatically switch to inserting a different restraint/attach if the existing attachment is already applied and has the same durability
  • Randomly generated units can now have varied skin color
  • Attacker climaxing during a grab now deals additional 2x bonus grab damage from 4x bonus damage. (Double climax was a little too common)
  • Fixed single-loop grabs dealing more damage than intended (such as from throws)
  • Fixed PP growth effect not setting the skin color in the destroyed outfit correctly
  • Flipped the camera around for generated grab icons
  • Fixed strip grabs not removing the outfit properly if the grab contains a device
  • Fixed "Futa" exhibition match option not working
  • Added a sex indicator during exhibition match selection
  • The exhibition match option can now apply to more than just the 1st slot
  • The "Overview" tab now shows grabs of the character instead of unused "Cards" in real-time games
  • Added an Examine button (magnifying glass) in the exhibition match preview
  • Dash Attack now costs energy to use
  • Aerial Attack now costs energy to use
  • Fixed Aerial jump attack dealing more damage than intended
  • Fixed multiple AI-controlled characters unable to finish a pin due to them competing for the grab
  • AI is now more likely to sprint rather than just walk
  • AI will now parry less often
  • The yellow bar in the middle (old stamina bar) now displays the stagger value instead
  • Fixed ability "Power through" 2nd punch not working when pressing Attack near the end of the first overhead
  • Incompatible grab moves that target genitals are more likely to switch to a compatible grab move that targets genitals too
  • Fixed restraints that override basic attacks not working properly when equipping a weapon
  • Added a maybe-fix for a display problem on certain AMD cards that causes black textures and/or strips
Modding:

• Renamed Consumable .partyEffects -> .persistentEffects

Last edited:

wacom99

Apr 22, 2018
welp, guess we now need an updated version of the game on here. looking forward for the ability too add in custom opponents.
You can edit the "unitdatas_versus_mode" file with notepad (it is in the " .\data\_versus_mode folder", make a copy in other place before and rename it txt), there you can duplicate any of the characters or change things, to use them in the custom battle section .

squalljericho

Mar 21, 2019
I have an old save from the non-patreon version. Do I need to delete it now that I have the patreon version downloaded ? Also what is the highest difficulty in the current version?

Burner5

Dec 11, 2020
Throws in the newest version have been nerfed. They aren't that busted now (they do roughly 25% damage now compared to the 50% they did last update).

horny wizard

May 3, 2021
welp, now that we have an easy way to add in custom characters. I propose that we start a thread where we can share out custom characters.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Bug? I hope. Had a fight against a female whom seemed to masturbate to regain health rather often. At the 2nd or third try my guy grabbed her to help her out with that and she suddenly grew a dick. Most def not a futa at start.

Good defense mechanism though, totally quit that game.

Reactions: kaiser16374849
3.70 star(s) 12 Votes