kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
when I open the game an error message says that a file called "VCRUNTIME140" is missing. What do I do? I have already downloaded it from all the download options

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
when I open the game an error message says that a file called "VCRUNTIME140" is missing. What do I do? I have already downloaded it from all the download options
Download and install vcredist 2015
EDIT: dafuq with the thinking face you noob. Try installing it and if it doesn't work try a newer version like vcredist 2019 or 2022. Emoting ain't fixing your shit

Last edited:

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Seeing as everything clips through everything in this game i don't see why not tbh.

your characters have their loadouts changed in-game if the opponent isn't the right targeted gender but even when they are the right target they either fuck the air or dick through the body like a chest burster from alien, shit makes no sense.
I've only seen it happen with custom movesets or overly exaggerated penis sizes. Whenever a game lets me create a character I usually set the penis to be of average size if not smaller to ensure I don't see any clipping

AlexInsane123

Apr 25, 2021
is there a way to stop the A.I from letting you go from a grab? even if i don't escape they still let you go after about 30 seconds into the grabs duration.
Anyone knows how to setting this autoescape timer? In early versions grabs could be infinite

asasasas1421

Dec 19, 2018
wait, there's a new version ? what's new about it ? stopped playing for a bit cause the new upates didn't have any story mode stuff and I didn't feel like reinstalling everything.
"Here is another smallish patch for HR2 with the focus on foot grabs and arm-bind restraint grabs. It features 3 additional foot themed grabs and a new mechanic to make grabs that is only useable when the target is under certain restraint. In this case, 4 new grabs that only works against opponents arm-bind by rope. (Purchase rope in shop and equip)" this is from his patreon

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
I've only seen it happen with custom movesets or overly exaggerated penis sizes. Whenever a game lets me create a character I usually set the penis to be of average size if not smaller to ensure I don't see any clipping
I do not known how, but Enlit managed to avoid clipping of even my hugest custom cocks during the sex scenes! So... No need of holding back :)

Last edited:

AlexInsane123

Apr 25, 2021
Anyone know how to change datas of created characters? I found only "unitdatas_rt" and "unitdatas_versus_mode". Is there some "unitdatas_players" or similar?

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Anyone know how to change datas of created characters? I found only "unitdatas_rt" and "unitdatas_versus_mode". Is there some "unitdatas_players" or similar?
Do you want to change the data of your player(s)? That are stored in the savefiles protected by a checksum (hard to change).
The other game characters are stored in all the unitdata... files (you already found some). But you have to change them with evry new game version again.
For the random created characters you can place some of your favorite character card in the folder ...data\_base\random_char_cards . the generated chars will be similar.

Herec1234567

Jan 22, 2020
how do you guys activate restraining? No matter how much I let the AI play, or how much I read controls, I don't see any restraining option there, other than the magic binding

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
how do you guys activate restraining? No matter how much I let the AI play, or how much I read controls, I don't see any restraining option there, other than the magic binding
Did you equip yourself with the items? Also, some items like vibrators only work if your enemy is naked.

AlexInsane123

Apr 25, 2021
Do you want to change the data of your player(s)? That are stored in the savefiles protected by a checksum (hard to change).
The other game characters are stored in all the unitdata... files (you already found some). But you have to change them with evry new game version again.
For the random created characters you can place some of your favorite character card in the folder ...data\_base\random_char_cards . the generated chars will be similar.
I want to change gender of the character. Do you think it's worth adjusting the appearance and grabs of the base character in order to get around this?
And maybe you know how to set it up:
Anyone knows how to setting this autoescape timer? In early versions grabs could be infinite
?

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
I want to change gender of the character. Do you think it's worth adjusting the appearance and grabs of the base character in order to get around this?
And maybe you know how to set it up:

Hi, that easiest way to change the gender of you players is to import a character card. After importing, you than can select the outfits you want to use.
E.G.: if you want to switch from female to male you can import GI Joe (the male below), if you want to switch from male to female you can import Aruza. After the import can can change the model in the dresser room...
GI Joe.png Azura Bikini.png

Reactions: AlexInsane123

AlexInsane123

Apr 25, 2021
SurverX, I tried import in Loadout, when i set check on "outfits" - game crashes (maybe mod missing, i don't use all mods), if i import without outfits, model remains the same, and still have futa stat. Is it possible create futa char with female stat? Or game defines only by what is selected in dressing? Tried change "FUTA_BASE" to "FEMALE_BASE" in default Bria stats, remains futa.

Reactions: Rnero_BBC
3.70 star(s) 12 Votes