damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Lovin' the pics of it, so I will definitely give it a shot, yes! Thanks for the game so far!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 346274

Overview:
A Visual Novel of Superheroines in Peril.
Currently there are Red Sonja, Power Girl, Lara Croft and Wonder Woman added, with more following.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-16
Release Date: 2019-07-15
Developer: HeroineAdventures - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Demo
Language: English
Length: Around 60 images in the demo
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

View attachment 346270 View attachment 346271 View attachment 346272 View attachment 346413 View attachment 346414 View attachment 346415
You need Starfire,Bayonetta,Tifa and Samus Aran:)
Lady Death and Raven Hex are also nice alternative.

MBIK

Jul 30, 2018
I didn't play the game yet but something caught my eyes in the screenshots. I think if you change some of the camera angles and some of the character's pose they are going to be more dynamic.
Since the game is about heroism I think dynamism plays a huge rule. IMO if you solve some of the stiffness in your character you'll have a good chance to make your game more interesting.
But in general, the quality of your characters are good. After I played the game, I'll share my review in the review section too. Good luck buddy.

Reactions: HeroineAdventures

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
LoveWhores

There is one chapter where Red Sonja gets fucked by a demon monster who's male.

It's mostly lesbian stuff I guess but occasionally there are also some males :)

Thanks for the fast answer! I just downloaded the game now and i'm going to start it! PS: Since this is just a demo,i hope in future versions it will have more male characters who will fu...ck the MC and blackmail her! Just suggesting! :)

Reactions: ubblesnop

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
First off, kudos on getting your demo out!

Secondly, my first impressions:

1) While the models you have are good, a little bit of body diversity would probably make them stand out more. Having them have more muscles (in the case of Wonder Woman and Red Sonja, for example), or having some of them be slimmer/more slender (like Black Cat or Poison Ivy, from what I can see in the preview image) would go a long way to making them look more unique. As it stands, they kind of all have the same face and body type, only with more or less breasts.

2) If English isn't your first language, I suggest getting someone to proof-read your scripts for the game before publishing updates, as that will help your story stand out from the dozens of poorly written games already on the site.

Reactions: Megumin.

HeroineAdventures

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
epidemico thanks for your feedback

1) They're all having different skins and different face morphs. The bodies are similar so I can somehow see that.

2) The earlier chapters where written by me, but now I have some writers that can write very well. The Lara ones for example are written by them.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
It's a good for a demo version,but where is one from my favorite Marvel's girls "Elektra"? PS: Lara Croft it's not from Marvel or DC universe,but i don't mind to be here since she is one from my favorite movie stars - i need to say,she looks the best,after her is WW and after that the other characters! :)

HeroineAdventures

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
djkunn
its pretty linear.

There are some choices, see the Power Girl Chapter where you can fight or not fight, but the end remains the same.
There are other choices what to do like in the WW one (that is not in the demo) where you can use a dildo, a wand and something else I don't remember on her :rolleyes:.

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
djkunn
its pretty linear.

There are some choices, see the Power Girl Chapter where you can fight or not fight, but the end remains the same.
There are other choices what to do like in the WW one (that is not in the demo) where you can use a dildo, a wand and something else I don't remember on her :rolleyes:.
But can you avoid the males? I prefer not seeing dicks in female protagonist games, especially when they are female superhero games.

HeroineAdventures

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
So far there is no dick in the game. When the demon fucks her, it's from behind and you don't see it's dick. I'm also no fan of seeing them.

HeroineAdventures

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
You could by skipping the Chapter I guess.
The only chapter where there is F/M sex is chapter 3 of Red Sonja which has 5 images of her getting fucked by the Demon.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes