5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

C17H19NO3

Oct 8, 2018
title.jpg

Overview:
Once upon a time, in a faraway border town, lost deep in the dense forests of the Old Rodonia, the paths of four young maidens converged. Each of them failed in the profession they’d chosen, shunned by those closest to them. Wishing to prove their worth to others, and especially to their own selves, the girls set forward on a dangerous adventure. Thus begins the story of their journey. You will not find neither chosen ones fated to win nor the ever-present isekai heroes from the other worlds. This is a story about those who strive to make themselves through struggles, companionship and witty banter!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-08-01
Release Date: 2020-03-17
Developer: Kirillkrm - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.07
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
scrn01.jpg scrn06.jpg scrn03.jpg scrn05.jpg scrn02.jpg scrn08.jpg

Last edited:

Ginger457

Jun 9, 2019
The dev notes seem like they were trying to parse D&D world naturalism into a videogame without understanding that the reason it works in D&D is because the story is a) cooperative, and b) overseen by a human brain at all times.

I might give it a check just to see the madness with my own eyes.

Reactions: HannahPacer

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Clearly distinct from 'Heroes of Might and Magic'. And here I was expecting town building, army fights, and such. Of course the mainline Might and Magic games were and are dungeon crawlers. Maybe it'll happen someday?

game like Heroes of might and magic... but with titties.

Given Succubi/demonesses of some sort tend to turn up, it wouldn't even take that much.

I'm going to post examples from 3, 4, and 5.(they're what I'm familiar with.)

The sexy has, as with most D&D, always been there. It would just require being more....overt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Masal

C17H19NO3

Oct 8, 2018
A Japanese RPG
If you'd bother to read the description you'd have a chance to find that it is Russian, not Japanese.

like they were trying to parse D&D world naturalism into a videogame without understanding that the reason it works in D&D is because the story is a) cooperative, and b) overseen by a human brain at all times
Did someone say "Baldur's Gate"?

Last edited:

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes