5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
You act as if it's not justified.
Justified, or not justified, it's still whining and it's also pointless. If you want anything to actually change you should take that attitude to one of the site discussion forums instead of crying about it here.

D1zzy

Mar 26, 2020
Not hype about the lack of lewd, but it has gobs so I'm giving it a shot anyway.

Wveth

May 2, 2018
Justified, or not justified, it's still whining and it's also pointless. If you want anything to actually change you should take that attitude to one of the site discussion forums instead of crying about it here.
Whereas your whining about the whining is great, I guess. I mean come on, it's a discussion forum. People click on the game, get frustrated that the game doesn't make any sense being here, and there's a box right there to type your feelings. What do you think people are gonna do? Frankly, having the message spread out like this makes it far more visible. The mod's excuse of "it's adult" does not hold up, because what makes it "adult" has clearly morphed into "whatever they happen to like."

That kitten simulator game is definitely adult though. It's full of young pussy.

Reactions: Josh Spicer

zenla

Oct 4, 2017
It is a great game. Some combat mechanics can be annoying but it is the premise for failing heroes. And yes no sexual content.

Keato-red

Feb 5, 2020
Do we play as the goblins? Please tell me we play as the goblins. The humans look like standard fantasy characters while there's a fucking samurai goblin and a punk goblin leading the group.
I know right it would be fucking awesome right!!

Jan 5, 2019
Anyone got the anwsers for the reading is radical quest? I can't google them up since there doesn't seem to be a guide to this game.

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
Looks fun! I will try this game even if it's a little teeny-tiny bit weird...ish to find a such a game on a merely-all-adult-fetish site.

Bavette

Feb 4, 2018
Played an hour of it and can honestly say it is a above average RPGM game. Story is funny, made me laugh a bit, it has an interesting take on the fantasy world. It is a bit mature, but not sexual at all, aside from a few dirty jokes and references. Combat is fine, up there with the best RPGM games out there... It could do with less free exposition, which takes a bit out of the story a little, but it is translated from russian, so I blame that.

I don't know if this is pertinent or not, but it looks like it was written from the point of view of the 4 main characters, all female, and it is very peculiar at times. Very early on there is a bath scene (all sprites, no CGs) and they are just showering normally. That was a great opportunity for sexy content, even fanservice, but nope, it is written full on straight as a shower scene.

If you like RPGM games with a tint of twist to it, then I recommend it. It is free after all.

Abadd0n

Apr 7, 2019
I was going into thinking that I would get the regular shit (rape, orc rape and more rape) but instead, a pretty normal game. I am only a few hours in but I like it.

Abadd0n

Apr 7, 2019
so I think I am stuck in one of the temples with a shit ton of traps (which you can't see) and I have no idea what I am suppose to do. Am I underlevaled or what?

Bavette

Feb 4, 2018
so I think I am stuck in one of the temples with a shit ton of traps (which you can't see) and I have no idea what I am suppose to do. Am I underlevaled or what?
Probably.
You level trap disarming by disarming traps of your own level. And you need to have a certain "rogue skill" level to see the traps and secret shit, like in the tutorial area.

No idea how'd you go about increasing that shit outside of just exploring everything.

Abadd0n

Apr 7, 2019
Probably.
You level trap disarming by disarming traps of your own level. And you need to have a certain "rogue skill" level to see the traps and secret shit, like in the tutorial area.

No idea how'd you go about increasing that shit outside of just exploring everything.
shit, time to reload a save. I do like the game but I find getting xp a chore.
Also, I think the area I am in, you aren't suppose to see the traps, and are suppose to follow footprints, but is not implantatet good enough..

Tsukinotaku

May 2, 2018
I mean it's an interesting concept but anyone coming here si looking for fap material anyway so they definitely won't be interested in such thing...

Abadd0n

Apr 7, 2019
So has anyone figure what the answers are to statues questions? I know I answer a few of them right but I can't figure out the rest?

Abadd0n

Apr 7, 2019
So I finihsed it. Took me at least 20 plus hours.
First let get the negative out of the way:
1. Way too much grind. I find it took a long time to go up in level and some optional bosses were impossible if you didn't grind.
2. Took way too long to get some meningful magic shit.

Now on to the postives.
1. the art. I found the artstyle to be nice and kinda cute. It gave the game a lot of character.
2. The main protaginsts. I found the main characters to be well rounded and Svetlana was hillarious.
3. The story. I found the main story to be pretty well written and the stories for the characters to fit their arc.
In conclusion: Not a bad game. You could say it was pretty good. I am looking forward to the next one.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes