Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
1ddffg.png

Overview:
Hello! Me and are developing an isekai/reincarnation game!
Hero’s quest is an NSFW fantasy game Kaiser Maxwell has always had bad luck. With his family being murdered in cold blood, He dedicated his life to the path of justice, working his way up to detective. One day while investigating a lead to a murder case he stumbled into a trap. Fatally wounded in the aftermath, he wishes to be a hero… fortunately his wish was answered by a goddess, granting him the title of hero and the quest of defeating the Demon King. You wake up in an unfamiliar land Carrying a Sword and wearing A suit of armor​

Developer: Azuna Patreon - F95#1 - F952
Censored: No
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ray. Alex

Jun 29, 2022
And maybe slaves? And of course anal but if you really want to make the game spread and make it special.. Add traps and Furry and make an android version of it and i give you my word your game gonna be super amazing and don't let the updates took forever please and thank you

Reactions: Grelk

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
And maybe slaves? And of course anal but if you really want to make the game spread and make it special.. Add traps and Furry and make an android version of it and i give you my word your game gonna be super amazing and don't let the updates took forever please and thank you
how about no

Reactions: GreenChicken

krchmar

Jun 19, 2017
So any news on this, if not, can I ask moderator to shut down this topic? Thank you!