• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics SiteRip Hibbli3D Collection [June 2017]

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Found what I could get! It will be updated to July 2017 except for "The Courtesian Part 2- Bad Ending." Keep in mind that Hibbli3d's patrons tend to keep his stuff for MONTHS and it's been well over a year in some cases before it leaks.
I am uploading 1.9 gigs to multiple sources right now. Due to using multiple mirrors, it's gonna take a while but it'll be worth it. They are not individual comics but in one zip file with several smaller zips and 7zips inside it. It is done so it is easily kept uploaded and if DMCA'd can be quickly mirrored with minimum effort.

The new additions are...
Cleric Chiana - Beach Day Part 5
Knight Elayne - Beach Day Part 6
Knight Elayne - Demon Kingdom
Knight Elayne - The Courtesian Chapter 1
Priestess Rinil - Beach Day Part 4
Sorceress Lori - Beach Day Part 3
Sorceress Lori - Beach Day Part 7
Thief Ezri - Beach Day Part 2

Future uploads will be done in packs. So 2 or 3 or 4 or more will be uploaded as one pack sorted by time/date so it can be easily tracked. When it's done, I'll update the OP.

I'm still searching for Untold Stories 1 and 2, Courtesian Part 2- Bad Ending, and Demon Kingdom 2... I haven't seen those anywhere yet. :(

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Found what I could get! It will be updated to July 2017 except for "The Courtesian Part 2- Bad Ending." Keep in mind that Hibbli3d's patrons tend to keep his stuff for MONTHS and it's been well over a year in some cases before it leaks.
I am uploading 1.9 gigs to multiple sources right now. Due to using multiple mirrors, it's gonna take a while but it'll be worth it. They are not individual comics but in one zip file with several smaller zips and 7zips inside it. It is done so it is easily kept uploaded and if DMCA'd can be quickly mirrored with minimum effort.

The new additions are...
Cleric Chiana - Beach Day Part 5
Knight Elayne - Beach Day Part 6
Knight Elayne - Demon Kingdom
Knight Elayne - The Courtesian Chapter 1
Priestess Rinil - Beach Day Part 4
Sorceress Lori - Beach Day Part 3
Sorceress Lori - Beach Day Part 7
Thief Ezri - Beach Day Part 2

Future uploads will be done in packs. So 2 or 3 or 4 or more will be uploaded as one pack sorted by time/date so it can be easily tracked. When it's done, I'll update the OP.

I'm still searching for Untold Stories 1 and 2, Courtesian Part 2- Bad Ending, and Demon Kingdom 2... I haven't seen those anywhere yet. :(
You the man, dog.

Reactions: Krull

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Annnd... she's alive, folks! Updated OP!
@ponyguy....
I'm a dog, man! :p
Thanks for the comment! If you find the other stuff, add it and I'll credit you as usual. :D

Reactions: Krull and ponyguy

Sun Quan

Oct 10, 2017
Hey there, thanks for the uploads, dog. Just as a warning to others and to let you know, I downloaded the Nofile version and got an unexpected end of archive error from WinRar. When I opened it up with 7zip 'Thief Ezri - Don't Get Caught' was corrupted and 'Thief Ezri - Nasty Deals' was missing. No idea if any of the other uploads have issues or not. 1.8gb is a lot to download.

Thanks again!

Reactions: ponyguy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Keep me posted. It should be okay.
The only other option I have so I can track it is to separate by date and artist. That would mean 5 separate downloads - One for each character and it would be separated by time so I don't reup the same thing over and over and get confused.

Reactions: Krull and ponyguy

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
time for some work...webview:

Knight Elayne - Treacherous Illusions - Bad Ending 2

not on the list: