Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Hidden Feelings cheat mod/walkthrough mod/rename mod/Enhancement mod/Thunder Mod

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Feb 18, 2022
Hidden Feelings Enhancement Mod

Mod Info:
Hidden Feelings Thunder Mod

Updated: 05-23-2022
Game/Creator: Hidden Feelings /
Modder:
Mod Version: v0.2
Game Version: v0.2
Language: English

Mod Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -
screenshots
Advanced Mod Menu Advanced Text Box Customization Advanced Dialogue Customization In-Game Walkthrough

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
As there is a script.rpy file in this mod, it's best to wait until it is updated before using it, as you may break the game.
Gotcha, first time playing this game. I am not big on walkthroughs but I do like customizable font sizes and other things that make it easier on the eyes. Of course, I could just edit the gui.rpy but usually these type of mods are much better.

Feb 18, 2022
Last edited:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well from what I see about the mod, maybe we can play without a mod also as this does not seem like a walkthrough mod but just a mod for
1. Integrated with advanced text box customization. [Use Thunder Status to activate or deactivate]
2. CUSTOMIZABLE SAVE NAME
3. Rename function added.
4. Customizable quick menu alignment.
5.Text box style customization.
And in the op it is added as cheat mod but the points mentioned above dont mention anything about cheats or walkthrough as such so more of a mod to just text box styile customization or other such features but not walkthrough or cheat mod in real sense.

Reactions: Punto
Mar 10, 2022
Well from what I see about the mod, maybe we can play without a mod also as this does not seem like a walkthrough mod but just a mod for
1. Integrated with advanced text box customization. [Use Thunder Status to activate or deactivate]
2. CUSTOMIZABLE SAVE NAME
3. Rename function added.
4. Customizable quick menu alignment.
5.Text box style customization.
And in the op it is added as cheat mod but the points mentioned above dont mention anything about cheats or walkthrough as such so more of a mod to just text box styile customization or other such features but not walkthrough or cheat mod in real sense.
Dude just read the heading. It says it's an enhancement mod. And for the walkthrough part. The game is still in its prologue state and it doesn't need any choice to play the game. Just wait for few updates of the game then play it.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Dude just read the heading. It says it's an enhancement mod. And for the walkthrough part. The game is still in its prologue state and it doesn't need any choice to play the game. Just wait for few updates of the game then play it.
I read the heading but in the OP the link is for cheat mod clicking on which brings us to this page so there itself it should have been mentioned Enhancement mod that is what I am trying to say.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes