michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well not surprisngly this game got abandoned

If u check on the support the dev got on his patreon

It probally didnt give him a reason to continue

___abbas___

Mar 30, 2020
Yes it's sad , it was superb in the renders and models aspect, but the writing really killed it. Maybe abandoning this and work on his English is the best course of action now and soon in the future he will give us a masterpiece

Stince i hope you will come back stronger with your next game , don't give up you have enormous talent

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Yes it's sad , it was superb in the renders and models aspect, but the writing really killed it. Maybe abandoning this and work on his English is the best course of action now and soon in the future he will give us a masterpiece
A dev does not need to be a native English (or any other language) speaker, as long as they can find a good proofreader or translator. To many just use google translate or something similar and it shows in the quality of the translation.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the game was good, maybe somebody continue the story or use similar characters in the near future.
can't continue unless orig. dev shares planned plot, using same characters depends how much changes dev did to daz assets.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
can't continue unless orig. dev shares planned plot, using same characters depends how much changes dev did to daz assets.
At that point, may as well just make a new game. No one will have the same vision the original devs had. We've seen that before and saw how a few games became and some ended up abandoned or put on life support anyway.

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
Too bad this became abandoned, If it wasn't I would've gotten in contact with the creator and helped them with rewriting the story to be less confusing for English, It's easy to look past but it would've been great helping someone else with this since I've done it in the past.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes