3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Foest

Feb 23, 2019
How to start this game???
I extract the zip file and when start say can't run MansBestFriend.py file

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I would of probably of picked someone other then a ugly fay bastard if I wanted to keep my patreon open as I wouldn't want many of them running away in horror. I for one am not interested in seeing some ugly fat bastard flopping around like a beached whale on top of some poor girl.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I`m not even sure how I missed this game lol
I take it, it was never continued on with, pity.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Not getting off to a good start when the "home" you are about to lose is a Single room with no other doors. I know its a demo but if that is Jane's home, she is worse off than we thought, lol.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Apparently never intended beyond demo stage and to have a Patreon presence, the Dev since moved onto other projects (and their Patreon presence is likewise gone.)

Marked Completed

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Apparently never intended beyond demo stage and to have a Patreon presence, the Dev since moved onto other projects (and their Patreon presence is likewise gone.)

Marked Completed
Should be marked as Abandoned not Completed

Reactions: anon8525

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
AdultKing left an epic game like Man's Best Friend for this crap.
Just the sample pictures have made up my mind of not playing this game.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is there really that much of a demand to see young attractive woman with old fat guys? Otherwise this looks like it could be really good. But, okay I get it, people have different kinks and all that but still - bleh.
The idea behind that is ... if she is attracted to the guy then she isn't completely horrified by the idea of getting fucked by him.
It's kinda difficult to blackmail, corrupt a woman if she WANTS to get fucked by him. Using men who are old, fat, ugly, or of a different race (because she grew up being taught IR breeding is wrong, or whatever reason)...or any combination of these...makes her unwilling, and blackmail, corruption, rape, etc, etc, all become that much more believable.
It's not as believable that a "prince charming stud" would have to resort to these things to get the pussy he desires.
If I'm playing a game of this type, and it's a game where I actually care about the story, I need to believe she doesn't want it, at least in the beginning, or it's boring to me. And, since I like chicks and not dudes, I ain't even paying attention to the dude. I'm paying attention to the chick getting pounded. As long as the dick is big enough to make her feel it, lol...whatever.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
The idea behind that is ... if she is attracted to the guy then she isn't completely horrified by the idea of getting fucked by him.
It's kinda difficult to blackmail, corrupt a woman if she WANTS to get fucked by him. Using men who are old, fat, ugly, or of a different race (because she grew up being taught IR breeding is wrong, or whatever reason)...or any combination of these...makes her unwilling, and blackmail, corruption, rape, etc, etc, all become that much more believable.
It's not as believable that a "prince charming stud" would have to resort to these things to get the pussy he desires.
If I'm playing a game of this type, and it's a game where I actually care about the story, I need to believe she doesn't want it, at least in the beginning, or it's boring to me. And, since I like chicks and not dudes, I ain't even paying attention to the dude. I'm paying attention to the chick getting pounded. As long as the dick is big enough to make her feel it, lol...whatever.
I generally agree, although granted, this game takes the "old ugly bastard" trope to whole 'nother level...and that's when it starts to get distracting. Honestly I feel having to resort to that amount of visual repugnance shows a lack of creativity. The male protag can be attractive if the dialogue, visualization of female facial expressions, imaginative scenarios, underhanded tactics etc. are up to par. False Hero version ~ 0.25 was a perfect example of this type of subtle, elaborate non-con storytelling. Too bad the creator cucked out and changed it all to consensual shit

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes