Recommending Hidden Sex, Oblivious, Behind the Curtain NTR Game List

fantasykelvin

May 9, 2018
Skimming through a bit of krystallizes videos there is some good ones in there. And a few ive played or known about. I

Im glad you liked the lovelorn sanitorium and Fujinos games. The games are quick and to the point which I really enjoyed. I am waiting for lovelorn sanitorium 4 still. (Sadly for some reason there is no 2nd one) But yeah definitely keep an eye out for fujino games. I believe after he is done with SAO he said he was going to work on one of his older games again.

I've been meaning to play NTRPG2 for the longest time. I believe someone else also recommended it on this thread. Ive only heard good things about it. Whenever I am able ill be sure to give it a try.

Fleeting Iris has been on my to play list for awhile. I liked the art from the preview images. Just not the biggest fan of female protag.

Ok I love anything by takeda hiromitsu!! Ive only been through a part of that VN. Ill have to finish it. I dont know if you know but takeda hiromitsu has a game coming out at some point, with lots of ntr and what looks like hidden sex ntr. There is a beta or trial around on the forum. I believe you can find it somewhere on here. I haven't finished it yet, but I heard its pretty long for a trial.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-big-breasts-party-ntr.52990/

I'll be sure to update the list when I can. I like hidden sex ntr a whole lot so I want to keep finding more games. And would love to share more whenever we find some.
i know!! his work are excellently drawn. dont tru his new game yet, hold on brother, it will get official voice acting, and proper translation. it'll be a much more enjoyable experience

Last edited:
Reactions: lolicon77

lolicon77

Feb 26, 2023
i know!! his work are excellently drawn. dont tru his new game yet, hold on brother, it will get official voice acting, and proper translation. it'll be a much more enjoyable experience
I was curious if it was going to get voice acting and what not. Now I am even more excited for the release of the game!

1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
Tried Secrets of the Bastion from the same creator as summer sweeper. It is good but a little overwhelming with the amount of stats and variables they drop on your head with little to no explanations on how the game works. Tutorials are for scrubs I guess. Same problems as sweepers but magnified with the obvious intent for you to have multiple playthroughs but being slow and requiring you to go through the boring stuff from the start again(especially when I got hit with a hidden game over).

Deceived by the Host is fine I guess. The concept is good and it starts off promising but there is very little actual content and nearer the end game if just becomes a day skipping simulator. It shows too much of the stuff that should be hidden and the MC remains completely oblivious even when it makes zero sense. The mechanics and the story don't really mesh well.

lolicon77

Feb 26, 2023
Tried Secrets of the Bastion from the same creator as summer sweeper. It is good but a little overwhelming with the amount of stats and variables they drop on your head with little to no explanations on how the game works. Tutorials are for scrubs I guess. Same problems as sweepers but magnified with the obvious intent for you to have multiple playthroughs but being slow and requiring you to go through the boring stuff from the start again(especially when I got hit with a hidden game over).

Deceived by the Host is fine I guess. The concept is good and it starts off promising but there is very little actual content and nearer the end game if just becomes a day skipping simulator. It shows too much of the stuff that should be hidden and the MC remains completely oblivious even when it makes zero sense. The mechanics and the story don't really mesh well.
I agree Deceived by the host is really good concept, but playing through it I thought it was overall meh. And that was the big turn off for me was that it really just showed too much. I think I'll it to the list, but I do not rate it very high. Decent art, decent concept, but not executed the greatest.

1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
Also I only recently learned that F95 is doing a tag revamp and adding a bunch on new ones in. We should try to get Behind the Curtain included. I already suggested it but more people are probably needed to show there is enough interest to add it to the tag list. This thread will be super helpful for tagging those games if it does make it in.

New Tag Discussion

lolicon77

Feb 26, 2023
Also I only recently learned that F95 is doing a tag revamp and adding a bunch on new ones in. We should try to get Behind the Curtain included. I already suggested it but more people are probably needed to show there is enough interest to add it to the tag list. This thread will be super helpful for tagging those games if it does make it in.

New Tag Discussion
Oh this is interesting! I would def want a tag like that. Behind the curtain might be too specific of a tag? Not sure though. I would suggest maybe just a hidden sex tag. It is a little more broad and could compliment other categories of games not just ntr games. Games with exhibitionism or voyeurism for example.

1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
Oh this is interesting! I would def want a tag like that. Behind the curtain might be too specific of a tag? Not sure though. I would suggest maybe just a hidden sex tag. It is a little more broad and could compliment other categories of games not just ntr games. Games with exhibitionism or voyeurism for example.
I actually suggested hidden/stealth sex, behind the curtain, and oblivious as different options but hidden/stealth is a bit too broad I think. It should probably be split so stealth sex is action from the players view whereas behind the curtain is the same thing but the player has the outside perspective. That way things don't get muddled together.

I do agree with the not just NTR thing though, I don't actually care about NTR at all it is just the genre that has the most behind the curtain content as implementing it in other genres is difficult because you need an outside perspective that has some sort of interest/relationship with the parties engaged in the action. It could work in mystery/investigation type games though. Like a Boss trying to route out their workings fucking in the office or a hall monitor tracking down students doing the dirty in school. Finding evidence of sexual acts, following sounds, and catching glimpses in the process of the investigation.

Last edited:

sadopandoria

Oct 10, 2022
I actually suggested hidden/stealth sex, behind the curtain, and oblivious as different options but hidden/stealth is a bit too broad I think. It should probably be split so stealth sex is action from the players view whereas behind the curtain is the same thing but the player has the outside perspective. That way things don't get muddled together.

I do agree with the not just NTR thing though, I don't actually care about NTR at all it is just the genre that has the most behind the curtain content as implementing it in other genres is difficult because you need an outside perspective that has some sort of interest/relationship with the parties engaged in the action. It could work in mystery/investigation type games though. Like a Boss trying to route out their workings fucking in the office or a hall monitor tracking down students doing the dirty in school. Finding evidence of sexual acts, following sounds, and catching glimpses in the process of the investigation.

I am 100% agreeing with you. I never was with the NTR scene at all, but i played Sakura's Chapter which had such a horrible translation that it made me feel more of a wingman than someone cucked. But the game's hidden sex where you could only see a shadow or partial shadow or a partial angle was the best part of it. I wish there were more like that

Also, any "behind curtain" suggestions?

1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
I am 100% agreeing with you. I never was with the NTR scene at all, but i played Sakura's Chapter which had such a horrible translation that it made me feel more of a wingman than someone cucked. But the game's hidden sex where you could only see a shadow or partial shadow or a partial angle was the best part of it. I wish there were more like that

Also, any "behind curtain" suggestions?
That is not already in this thread? Not really. There is some good non-game stuff and even one or two things that are not NTR that I have found but most of the games that I am aware of are already here. Also if you want Behind the Curtain stuff that doesn't include NTR I don't think it exists in game format yet, at least not as a main part of the game outside of an isolated single scene. Maybe someday.

If you are looking for my personal rec on this list though, RaiOhGar will always be top for me. male and female points of view so you can go through the male's day first and get glimpses of action(mostly sprites and dialog but some scenes) and then go through the female's day to see the full scenes. Or just skip the female parts if you want to be left in the dark. The best part is the mech section though, the female MC pilots a remote support drone that follows the male's mech when he goes out and has a video call up to provide information to him. As the game goes on she starts getting molested off screen and starts giving progressively poor support as she starts prioritizing pleasure over the mission.

Battle Armor Solgante is it's sequel but it is not as good outside of the final level which is one of the best scenes I have seen, it just doesn't make up for the rest of the game being worse than RaiOhGar. I would play if first if you want to play both, it is good but you will be disappointed if you play it in release order and it is grindy in a way that RaiOhGar avoided. It is also not translated yet so you will need to MTL it if you want to play it now, MTool translated it pretty cleanly for me.

Roe1961

Jan 25, 2018
Battle Armor Solgante is it's sequel but it is not as good outside of the final level which is one of the best scenes I have seen, it just doesn't make up for the rest of the game being worse than RaiOhGar.
That's a bummer. :/
I haven't played it yet, because I am still waiting for the translation. On the other hand it is hard to follow up one of the best games in it's genre, at least by the posters of this site.

lolicon77

Feb 26, 2023
I just encountered this game Peeping dorm manager. Released recently! It looks to have a sorta hidden sex segments from the previews. I don't know much about it yet, but it has netorare tag on it. So might be worth a look. Reminds me of ntrholic just from the previews.

• Wow
Reactions: d183 and Creamzo

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
I just encountered this game Peeping dorm manager. Released recently! It looks to have a sorta hidden sex segments from the previews. I don't know much about it yet, but it has netorare tag on it. So might be worth a look. Reminds me of ntrholic just from the previews.
That looks pretty good. Loving these NTR Legend based games coming out lately. I've been lurking for a bit, but I wanted to say this is a really good thread. I like your organized list, and details. I really only got into NTR because I love Hidden Sex stuff so much. At this point, I came to enjoy NTR too, but as a voyeurism lover, this stuff is what really gets me going. Thanks for the recs!

lolicon77

Feb 26, 2023
That looks pretty good. Loving these NTR Legend based games coming out lately. I've been lurking for a bit, but I wanted to say this is a really good thread. I like your organized list, and details. I really only got into NTR because I love Hidden Sex stuff so much. At this point, I came to enjoy NTR too, but as a voyeurism lover, this stuff is what really gets me going. Thanks for the recs!
It seems like you and afew others (myself included) also enjoy the hidden sex itself not just from ntr games. That's really good to know! I myself also love voyeurism as well as exhibtionism stuff alot! As well as you I only got into ntr mainly because of hidden sex stuff. Ntr games just happen to be pretty good for this type of stuff.
And you are welcome for the recs! I hope to keep this updated as I can. Even if its a bit slow!

Reactions: Creamzo

1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
Tried it out, so far it is just a demo and the core gameplay seems to be straight voyeurism rather than hidden sex but the screenshots do include stuff that wasn't in the demo.

From the screenshots it seems like the second girl is going to be hidden sex on stream. That is one way to get it without NTR unless you count parasocial relationships, which I definitely do not.

I remembered one animation I found of gelbooru with that premise, it is even better because there is a clear line on the video where the stream can see and where it can't so if you drag the video so goes over the edge of your screen you can only see what the stream sees and then can watch it a second time with the full view. it is.

Revenant6537

Aug 2, 2021
I believe Mijiishi games got what you want. I recommend the 1st one because it has proper translation

(Story 3/5) (Art 2.5/5) (Has hidden ntr, Has 3 heroines, Scenes occur with/without you as sprite animation) !Ntr unavoidable!
https://f95zone.to/threads/amor-magical-academy-v2-0a-mijiishi.1868/

(Story 2.5/5) (Art 2.5/5) (Has hidden ntr, 1 heroine focus, has NPC content, Swinging, Sprite animations) !Ntr optional! !MTL!
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-ruins-of-luxoria-final-mijiishi.48387/

(Game is a big MTL mess, can't rate) (Same world of Ruins of Luxoria, Multiple Heroines) !Ntr unavoidable!
https://f95zone.to/threads/mercenary-band-ntr-v1-20-mijiishi.114016/

Revenant6537

Aug 2, 2021
Acerola got good ones, The following recommendations has Behind the curtains scenes. Gynecologist takes heroine behind curtains while Hero is in the vicinity. (there are pregnant and non-pregnant scenes)

These are Female Protagonist focused and has sprite animations

(Has cameos of Heroines from prev. games)
https://f95zone.to/threads/president-yukino-v1-09-01-final-acerola.19125/

(The basic one of these three)
https://f95zone.to/threads/netorare-imouto-misaki-ecchi-arubaito-sex-life-12-12-2018-acerola.920/

(2 Heroines, The male hero has option to peek)
https://f95zone.to/threads/leannas-slice-of-life-v1-04-acerola-kagura-games.26922/

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I believe Mijiishi games got what you want. I recommend the 1st one because it has proper translation

(Story 3/5) (Art 2.5/5) (Has hidden ntr, Has 3 heroines, Scenes occur with/without you as sprite animation) !Ntr unavoidable!
https://f95zone.to/threads/amor-magical-academy-v2-0a-mijiishi.1868/

(Story 2.5/5) (Art 2.5/5) (Has hidden ntr, 1 heroine focus, has NPC content, Swinging, Sprite animations) !Ntr optional! !MTL!
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-ruins-of-luxoria-final-mijiishi.48387/

(Game is a big MTL mess, can't rate) (Same world of Ruins of Luxoria, Multiple Heroines) !Ntr unavoidable!
https://f95zone.to/threads/mercenary-band-ntr-v1-20-mijiishi.114016/
Mijiishi games are mostly netorase tough, as a fair warning to those wanting to try them out.

lolicon77

Feb 26, 2023
Tried it out, so far it is just a demo and the core gameplay seems to be straight voyeurism rather than hidden sex but the screenshots do include stuff that wasn't in the demo.

From the screenshots it seems like the second girl is going to be hidden sex on stream. That is one way to get it without NTR unless you count parasocial relationships, which I definitely do not.

I remembered one animation I found of gelbooru with that premise, it is even better because there is a clear line on the video where the stream can see and where it can't so if you drag the video so goes over the edge of your screen you can only see what the stream sees and then can watch it a second time with the full view. it is.
Yeah I didn't realize it was just a demo until after playing. That was my bad. Ill still be keeping an eye on it though. Really want to see the seconds girls stuff.
That gelbooru vid is great! Hidden sex stream stuff is pretty top tier in my opinion. Would definitely love to see more of it.

@$Z

Sep 25, 2021
I think you can check out this one https://f95zone.to/threads/my-girlf...e-buffs-everybody-v2023-10-03-headpat.119152/
It have concept close to Gentle Girl series: you are controlling the MC while girl wandering around and you can see her "status" in real time as pack of progressing illustrations on the main screen (also you can found where she is and check her). Plus there are CG scenes where she is getting fucked mostly behind MC's back