3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ345246_img_main.webp.png

Overview:
In a world of sword and sorcery, our mercenary protagonist is saved by a succubus, and put into the position of mercenary band leader, and brothel owner. It seems the succubus' goal is watching cucking scenes unfold, and with the help of the protagonist, they'll have plenty of NTR smut to enjoy...​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-08
Release Date: 2022-03-19
Developer: Mijiishi -
Translator: DazedAnon - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.20
Language: English (GPT 3.5)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Patch:
DazedMTL (GPT-3.5)
Extras: Save
*This port/version is unofficial and might break your game, download at your own risk.
Thanks to 死魔葬 for game link

RJ345246_img_smp1.webp.png RJ345246_img_smp2.webp.png RJ345246_img_smp3.webp.png RJ345246_img_smp4.webp.png RJ345246_img_smp5.webp.png RJ345246_img_smp6.webp.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Just so that you people know, the game is full netorase (western style "cuckold" stories), NOT netorare, meaning that all of the girls have sex just to please mc, it's all a play, and they always come back to the mc.

edit : apparently there are ntr endings, but from what i've played 99% before is pure netorase, so up to you to see.

Last edited:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Mercenary Band NTR [v1.20] [Mijiishi] - Original Size: 979,2MB

Download PC (240MB):

Game Compression reduces the quality and can brick the game.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
From the description it doesn't even sound like the MC is that attached to the girls and is fully complicit in whoring them out. So is this even NTR? Barely even seems like netorase. It just sounds like voyeurism. The premise makes less sense than a bad MTL translation.

Carryon

Apr 19, 2017
This is not Netorare, It's NetoraSe (NTRs) or cuckolding/bull
Clearly the solution is to have a specific tag for every subgenre of NTR so that we can avoid having this conversation in every single NTR game thread.

I demand the 'Nanirare' tag for when the mc is amnesiac and doesn't even realize the woman living with him that's fucking other dudes is supposed to be his wife

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
From the description it doesn't even sound like the MC is that attached to the girls and is fully complicit in whoring them out. So is this even NTR? Barely even seems like netorase. It just sounds like voyeurism. The premise makes less sense than a bad MTL translation.
The only thing connecting a pimp and his whores is money not feelings of love so it aint NTR, Now if the whores are stealing his cut then yeah it's NTR.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I think at this point having NTR in the thread title might as well be MTL since 99% of them are just google-fu. It's like someone has a vendetta against NTR. I honestly don't understand why everyone is so against putting MTL In the thread title when it's applicable. It's 3 letters. Oh well, game looked okay, still riddles with errors.

Mar 12, 2018
Just so that you people know, the game is full netorase, NOT netorare, meaning that all of the girls have sex just to please mc, it's all a play, and they always come back to the mc.
I played the game in Japanese, and there are endings where girls actually completely fall to other guys. I'd even say that most endings are like that.

The only thing connecting a pimp and his whores is money not feelings of love so it aint NTR, Now if the whores are stealing his cut then yeah it's NTR.
MC isn't really a pimp. One girl is his lover, another is his "mother-like character but also kind of lover", and the last is just a cute party member. He allows them to do prostitution because he's getting off from that, and that's also what allows their benefactor to recover her powers through his jealousy.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes