3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
Played the game in Japanese too. (I understand Japanese btw)

The red hair girl is MC's fiancé. The blond elf is his stepmother/guardian (essentially) who also "love's" MC. The pink priestess is sorta a love interest who is the mercenary "bull" character's lover then there is also the blond housewife alchemist. The blue haired "siren" is sorta love interest too. No scenes with Succubus boss or the catgirl.

The game has a pretty unique take on NTR. It mixes NTR and NTRS genres into some wild mashup. Basically the MC has a fetish for being a cuck BUT the Succubus boss who resurrected him, his fiancé and stepmom also has a fetish to MAKE people get NTR. She want's to see people being cucked, cause it is how she gains "energy" also the plot device of regaining her true form. MC is indebted to her and is into being cucked (sorta lol)

That's basic gist of it.

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
if this game gets an proper trasnaltion it will be good if it doesnnt then it will stay the hot grabage it is honestly the last game was far better

ralbert

Jul 27, 2020
Just looking at the picture(Without even open the link) I can know when a MTL comes... I wonder if we could have a different section for these... I mean it is devastading when you find an interesting aproach but then realized that it is MTL...

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Is it really NTR? When you own a brothel and are expressingly getting the girls in situations to get fucked... these girls whom you don't actually really care for.. it's kind of a stretch to call it NTR.

• Angry
Reactions: Kapios223

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
I don't really mind NTR as long as you don't play as the cuck, but I kinda loath Netorase personally.
Would've been nice if it was just a simple brothel simulator or if you would be playing as the succubus instead of the cuck :p

aquasilva

Oct 8, 2017
I really enjoyed this game last year. I hope it get a good translation in the future. The NTR/Netorase/Netori in this game is heavy but its really well portrayed and it actually has a story (Can you believe it?).

Reactions: virio

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
is there any game that have a pixelated scene like this game or LOQO ?
i happen to like this type of scene....

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I played the game in Japanese, and there are endings where girls actually completely fall to other guys. I'd even say that most endings are like that.
I gave up before, because the rest is purely netorase, so it was more of a warning for people into netorare but not netorase.
I like netorare, but I don't want to play 6h of netorase to get to one ending with ntr.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
At least MTL can be read, there are (great) games that lack even MTL (looking at you Succubus Quest...)
Succubus Quest has an MTL, like nearly every other non-English game in distribution, you just haven't looked in the right place for it. And frankly, waiting for someone else to make a raw MTL is silly since it's trivial to do it yourself.

aattss

Feb 20, 2018
I liked Ruins of Luxoria, so I'll probably check this out. Though I'll probably wait to see if the translation is any good and/or if a better translation is going to pop up.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
This game has a setting that I wished ALL RPGM games had an automatic win setting where I don't have to sit through pointless boring combat.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
is there any game that have a pixelated scene like this game or LOQO ?
i happen to like this type of scene....
NTRRPG 1 and 2 are purely pixel scenes.
A number of NTR games immitated that with either some or all pixel scenes, such as Hentaria Chronicles, this one, other games by same dev and more

Reactions: Choyz
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes