3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
Another game made by the devs behind Ruins of Luxuria and Amor Magical Academia? Nice.
Shame about the MTL though.

Also, the sex sprites are kind of ugly in the preview images. I still may gonna give this game a try.

jaseena

Nov 13, 2018
I like everything this guy makes, but this game in particular has a lot of "could've beens."
If you could just throw your girls at a few more people, or make use of a few of the things already in the world I think it could have been better! In particular, I think the wallbutt house is underutilized. It only has one and a half scenes, and its all spritework with the blue haired girl.

Reactions: Shinxix

Death Row

Jan 5, 2019
MTL is mostly understandable, but a significant amount of the interface has not been translated. Near as I can tell every menu and menu option that isn't a default that comes with RPG Maker has been left raw.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
i'll download it once a gallery save turns up
If the save uploaded in the OP is my save from the previous thread then it does have the gallery unlocked, just interact with the blue magic circle in the Male Protagonist's room. If it isn't then let me know and I will upload a gallery save.

Any walktrough for this game?
I think someone linked one at the top of this page, but overall the game is pretty straightforward. The main quests are linear and to find H-scenes just go around and talk to the people in the town after progressing the story, the dispatch quests have hints located in the bookshelf to the far right of the Merc HQ for character combinations that give H-scenes.

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
For those asking about the MTL quality, it is relatively decent compared to most other MTLs you can find on this site. I went through and tried to make sure the MTL does not break anything in game and there should not be any random programming show up anywhere. Capitalization and name consistency should also be pretty good throughout.

With that said it is still an MTL, the text is not 100% clear and the text runs off the screen quite a bit, there are also a few bits of text I was not able to translate with Translator++. Unfortunately I do not know how to speak/read Japanese nor do I have the large amount of free time needed to improve upon the translation as it stands, but if you come across anything broken by the MTL feel free to mention me here or via PM and I will try to fix it.

I found this game to be pretty good overall and definitely think it deserves a proper translation, however I believe the dev may still be producing content updates for this game so it may be best to wait a bit if anyone is interested doing so.

Finally with regards to the NTR in this game, it is basically 100% netorase and almost all the content is focused on that fetish. There is a lot of NTR play throughout but none of the girls ever "leave" the Male Protagonist and he is never against what is going on either, overall it is a lighthearted NTR game. There is also a decent amount of netori if that is your thing.
Btw about the content update. The Dev last content update was the version before 1.20. Just to let you know, people are wanting some new content, but according to his last blog post, he's got no new ideas for IF he might add anything.

I didn't test the MTL one since I played the Japanese one so I've no idea how the MTL translation is. I could take a look since I can read japanese but to translate all the text in the game would be beyond what I will do tho.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Btw about the content update. The Dev last content update was the version before 1.20. Just to let you know, people are wanting some new content, but according to his last blog post, he's got no new ideas for IF he might add anything.

I didn't test the MTL one since I played the Japanese one so I've no idea how the MTL translation is. I could take a look since I can read japanese but to translate all the text in the game would be beyond what I will do tho.
I figured he was at least mostly done with this game since he started talking about ideas for his next game, but I also thought he was done producing content updates quite a bit ago and then he made more so idk.

If you own the RPGM dev program and are willing to go through and translate the menu options and ero stat screens that I was unable to find in Translator++ that would probably be the most productive thing you could do in a short amount of time. This game took me literal hours just to MTL and ensure that nothing was broken due to its large amount of content and RPGM "programming" so I can't even imagine how long it would take to give this a proper translation. If you are interested and want my translation files or T++ file let me know and I would be happy to post them. If not that's totally fine too, it might just be better to wait for someone to pick this up with the intention to give it a proper translation.

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
I figured he was at least mostly done with this game since he started talking about ideas for his next game, but I also thought he was done producing content updates quite a bit ago and then he made more so idk.

If you own the RPGM dev program and are willing to go through and translate the menu options and ero stat screens that I was unable to find in Translator++ that would probably be the most productive thing you could do in a short amount of time. This game took me literal hours just to MTL and ensure that nothing was broken due to its large amount of content and RPGM "programming" so I can't even imagine how long it would take to give this a proper translation. If you are interested and want my translation files or T++ file let me know and I would be happy to post them. If not that's totally fine too, it might just be better to wait for someone to pick this up with the intention to give it a proper translation.
Ok maybe I'll do some. Just downloaded the MTL version.

For the menu screen that's not translated

あらすじ (Synopsis)

ロード (load)

Left Bottom screen -
名声 (Fame/Reputation)
所持精液量 0ml (Amount of Semen Collected)

OPTION screen
移動速度 (Movement Speed)
難易度 (Difficulty)
エロステ断面表示 (Display of X-ray view in scenes)

The Status screens are gonna take me a while tho. I'll see if I have the time.
If you have any untranslated text I could take a look.

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah he added some update, but it was super minor IMO... not to mention you'd probably need to play all over again for a couple of CG's. I can't remember the last update version I played but it was with added endings.

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
Rand.png Rand.png

Bottom text is

幼い頃から傭兵をしていた。良くも悪くも普通の腕前である。装備武器:剣、斧、拳、杖 防具:重装
Since he was a child he has been a mercenary. For better or for worse he is of normal skill.
Equipment Weapons: Swords, axes, fists, wands Armor: Heavy

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
1650133996405.png Hey How do I trigger event condition of quest destruction of the monster nest, I readed the hint I put kuro with the other three males but nothing happens

Reactions: Nero019
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes