3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
Succubus Quest has an MTL, like nearly every other non-English game in distribution, you just haven't looked in the right place for it. And frankly, waiting for someone else to make a raw MTL is silly since it's trivial to do it yourself.
don't spread bullshit, that game only had a partial on a dead forum that should by all means remain dead
and it's not as easy as dumping scripts on an app that auto translates

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
I believe he is not looking for someone to translate those words and slap it on a pict. he is looking for someone who is able to figure out how to translate those japanese words into english and make it to show up in the game.
Ok then. I've no idea how to edit the game files. So that falls on someone else.

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
Thank you but I already know that, mhhh I think I didn't explain myself well.
What I wanted to know is how do I see the CG?
I say because no matter how many missions I make her do or how many times I make her fuck, she doesn't show me any CG, unlike previous games that did show
Check the right side bookshelf for the condition of said scenes. Each girl has to be paired with certain dudes that will meet the criteria. Example : village herb quest (1male 1 female. Male has experience) = Any female minus Uka with a)Rodrigo b)Dalton c)Yellow not sure about Tolls.

Conditions of each mission details on how to get it only appears on the right bookshelf AFTER you've done the mission ONCE.

Look at the conditions. I'm not sure bout how the MTL writes it, since I only tested it for abit.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Hey How do I use this inn? he mentions that he can bring the red head girl, but how do I do that?
1650219931209.png

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
don't spread bullshit, that game only had a partial on a dead forum that should by all means remain dead
and it's not as easy as dumping scripts on an app that auto translates
I actually checked first just to make sure it wasn't one of the few games without an MTL available before I even mentioned it, it'd be rude if I corrected someone without knowing what I was talking about.

Also, there are literally auto-text hookups that dump MTLs into a text file by reading specified windows so you can read as you play. That's also basically how ReiPatcher works for Unity.

It's not what I was referring to when I said making raw MTLs is trivial, but I wanted to point out that it actually is that easy since you brought it up.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Hey How do I use this inn? he mentions that he can bring the red head girl, but how do I do that?
View attachment 1762497
You talk to her at night and ask her to come with you, then just talk to the girl at the counter. If Kuno says she isn't ready yet then just progress the story and/or do other scenes like the dispatch quests first. Later on you can also take the other girls there as well using the same method.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hello, I've been playing for a while and I can't unlock any sex scenes. not even one. D:

What can I do to make my girls sleep with other men? If I send them to a mission they simply tell me that they did it but I can't see anything. :(
noooooooo.jpg

Armagedon13

May 24, 2018
In CommonEvents.json there are the incubus book translation
1650261152717.png
Don't just translate all, you need to see what need to change, name of the variable = "translation of the word"

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
You talk to her at night and ask her to come with you, then just talk to the girl at the counter. If Kuno says she isn't ready yet then just progress the story and/or do other scenes like the dispatch quests first. Later on you can also take the other girls there as well using the same method.
I think I am at the part with where I got the singer, but Kuno doesn't really say anything to me or give that choice since she is upstairs in the 2nd floor at the night talking the merchant guy.

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 1763127

if someone can give me the japanese text and the translation i can change the game text,thanks to AjackKnife i change the menu and all the option menu
Here's the files that @Mordith135 sent me. I don't know how to use them unfortunately. If you send me the actual Japanese texts I can translate them If not I'd have to do it by hand and just look at the individual screens, and there's a lot haha.

--edit---

Also if you need the Japanese version of the game, let me know. If I'm not mistaken you need just some files? I'm not sure...

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
Hello, I've been playing for a while and I can't unlock any sex scenes. not even one. D:

What can I do to make my girls sleep with other men? If I send them to a mission they simply tell me that they did it but I can't see anything. :(
View attachment 1763199
Check my post at https://f95zone.to/threads/mercenary-band-ntr-v1-20-mijiishi.114016/post-7936997

Not all girls have actually CG scenes with every guy. I've listed in my post some common ones. You'd have to experiment or check at the bookshelf for details.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: YinBlack

Armagedon13

May 24, 2018
Here's the files that @Mordith135 sent me. I don't know how to use them unfortunately. If you send me the actual Japanese texts I can translate them If not I'd have to do it by hand and just look at the individual screens, and there's a lot haha.

--edit---

Also if you need the Japanese version of the game, let me know. If I'm not mistaken you need just some files? I'm not sure...
i think if i have the japanese version i can make a better translation using deepL translate, they are some variables has not to be translated, i finished the menu, i translate the tutorial, but i can't put the images in the game.
if you wanna know how to use the translation file, you need translator++, you can fin it here in f95 or in internet, open proyect from .tpp file and find the file you download.
i make a standalone from zero, and have really good differences using deepl.

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
i think if i have the japanese version i can make a better translation using deepL translate, they are some variables has not to be translated, i finished the menu, i translate the tutorial, but i can't put the images in the game.
if you wanna know how to use the translation file, you need translator++, you can fin it here in f95 or in internet, open proyect from .tpp file and find the file you download.
i make a standalone from zero, and have really good differences using deepl.
Ah ok. I don't really need a translation since I can read japanese. As far as I can see all these online translators have wrong context, structure, and really bad at "slang" and lingo. It also loses lots of nuances in the original language. Just thought I'll help abit with translating some things because the MTL translate is wrong on so many things (That I saw while testing the eng MTL) Like [ルイ」(Rui) turning into Louis (The blond girl that gives you missions)

Anyway, if you need any help for some words that are wrong, just let me know.

Here's the Japanese version if you or anyone else is interested.

Reactions: Armagedon13

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The download mirrors are pretty slow for this game.
The fastest is 1MB/s. GoFile seems to be down, at least it is for me.

Still thanks though, looking forward to trying it.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes