3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Hanz

May 21, 2017
Kinda wish the Incubus book you get from the receptionist had some translations, as it sits I have no idea what any of the values mean.

Reactions: Nero019

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Ok maybe I'll do some. Just downloaded the MTL version.

For the menu screen that's not translated

あらすじ (Synopsis)

ロード (load)

Left Bottom screen -
名声 (Fame/Reputation)
所持精液量 0ml (Amount of Semen Collected)

OPTION screen
移動速度 (Movement Speed)
難易度 (Difficulty)
エロステ断面表示 (Display of X-ray view in scenes)

The Status screens are gonna take me a while tho. I'll see if I have the time.
If you have any untranslated text I could take a look.
Here are the MTL files, I was not able to find any of the untranslated text through Translator++ which leads me to believe they need to be edited through the RPGM dev program or through editing .json files which I did not want to do as that leads to things breaking in the game.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
View attachment 1760765 Hey How do I trigger event condition of quest destruction of the monster nest, I readed the hint I put kuro with the other three males but nothing happens
Have Kuno in the party and then lose a battle, it may need to be the final battle of the dungeon. Afterwards there will be a rescue party, lose the battle again for the continuation scene.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Is the ntr avoidable?
If it's like their other games actual netorare which is more along the lines of "girl mostly stops caring for the main character in the way she initially did in favor of another person" then probably for the most part but you'll be unable to avoid netorarse content completely.

Jul 27, 2018
No but there is consent by the Male charater. I tend to dislike NTR unless there is consent or I am playing the female in the game.
If it's like their other games actual netorare which is more along the lines of "girl mostly stops caring for the main character in the way she initially did in favor of another person" then probably for the most part but you'll be unable to avoid netorarse content completely.
Thank you guys

allaire

Nov 2, 2020
Fastest ntr in the west.

One of my first actions in the game was to send my gf with a couple of guys to do the first quest and - bam! - both railed her (I guess? without any kind of scene) and she's pregnant now... I don't even.
I'm not sure if I have enough pictures with "???"'s to properly convey my reaction.
I suppose I need to hope for a proper translation?

Reactions: ktez

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
Here are the MTL files, I was not able to find any of the untranslated text through Translator++ which leads me to believe they need to be edited through the RPGM dev program or through editing .json files which I did not want to do as that leads to things breaking in the game.
Thanks but I don't know how to open these files. Don't know any programming sorry. I think some of them are images in the game too, like the system help screen. So I guess you have to photoshop to change them.

Oct 26, 2017
Check my post on the 3rd page. It's in japanese tho.
Thank you but I already know that, mhhh I think I didn't explain myself well.
What I wanted to know is how do I see the CG?
I say because no matter how many missions I make her do or how many times I make her fuck, she doesn't show me any CG, unlike previous games that did show

Psyani

Jun 20, 2017
I would say the current state of MTL (= mostly nonsense & important parts not translated) makes this game NOT worth to play. A lot of NTR is implied behind stats and text. This needs proper UI translation. Especially the stats of women are fairly important.
It's a shame, it really feel like it has potential with good translation.

Also what's with the boobs?
boobies.png

Last edited:

Ornj-geus

Dec 19, 2019
I would say the current state of MTL (= mostly nonsense & important parts not translated) makes this game NOT worth to play. A lot of NTR is implied behind stats and text. This needs proper UI translation. Especially the stats of women are fairly important.
It's a shame, it really feel like it has potential with good translation.

Also what's with the boobs?
View attachment 1761333
Tits that literally defy gravity and actively reverse it.

Reactions: Kagami123

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Oh I played this game. Was kind of dissapointing if I want to be honest.
The previous two games of Mijishi was fun. Amour had a bunch of random scenes you can look for, and Luxoria had a better netorase progression. This game on the other hand feels like it's all over the place. The relationship stats suggest that you can manage it like in Amour but they don't really mater. You have a home base but the game doesn't really have the random scene discovery element from Amour. It has a big cast of characters but the 80% of the game focuses on Rodrigo and Kuno(red head). I was speeding through the game's main story because I thought at one point the netorase elements will open up more in the home base but sadly no.
Still not that bad of a game, but I was expecting more from this developer.

Neriathis

Feb 2, 2022
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes