3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 1764435
View attachment 1764444
View attachment 1764446 View attachment 1764435 View attachment 1764444 View attachment 1764446
I think is working good, i need to properly align all the texts, translate and re translate all.
Interesting, the DeepL translated Yellow's ちゃらそう to coquettish. Never really used the word. I guess it works. Since ちゃらそう (Chara Sou) is slang for a player/playboy like person whos flirty. Typically associated with blond haired "イケメン" (ikemen) [handsome] dudes.

Dec 26, 2019
(My original feedback/ review post from the old translation thread)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I worked on parts of the H-stats for the original MTL you can see the reasons I did not continue below:

Final thoughts on this game:
The dev has wasted the potential this game had, the final product is a million miles away and Mijiishi is not going get close to it. What I wrote in my original feedback post was probably the closest thing the game has to a design plan. Even if a modder tries to salvage this ship wreck, if they want to make something from this, they have a Titanic job on their hands. I have other ideas in terms of what I would add and change that weren't thought of when I wrote my original feedback post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nessiah

frzned

Nov 21, 2016
T
(My original feedback/ review post from the old translation thread)

I worked on parts of the H-stats for the original MTL you can see the reasons I did not continue below:

Final thoughts on this game:
The dev has wasted the potential this game had, the final product is a million miles away and Mijiishi is not going get close to it. What I wrote in my original feedback post was probably the closest thing the game has to a design plan. Even if a modder tries to salvage this ship wreck, if they want to make something from this, they have a Titanic job on their hands. I have other ideas in terms of what I would add and change that weren't thought of when I wrote my original feedback post.
Do you have any games that are similar to maho. I really love it and nothing else has hit the same note since.

Dec 26, 2019
T

Do you have any games that are similar to maho. I really love it and nothing else has hit the same note since.

The short story:
I don't really have any recommendations(other than Luxoria), since I don't play games like Amor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nessiah

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
is there way to raise the MC compatitily even more? I currently have it at 41.
When you are in one of the world/map dungeons there should be a tent near the entrance, you can pick the girl you want to raise compatibility with and select the option to "restore mana" (or whatever its called). Just repeat a few times to raise the compatibility/favorability stats for all the male characters with you.

Dec 26, 2019
is there way to raise the MC compatitily even more? I currently have it at 41.
What do you mean by this? Do you just want to raise the stat number, or do you want to engage in a relationship with a female character? You can't start a relationship since there is no dating system in this game and by extension, no routes or endings for MC, all endings apart from the generic one are NTR only. For more detail open the first spoiler section of post #132. Outside of the pre-scripted events you cannot just raise *only* the MC's stats (no dates, repeatable H-scenes or the ability to go on the quests).

Last edited:

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
What do you mean by this? Do you just want to raise the stat number, or do you want to engage in a relationship with a female character? You can't start a relationship since there is no dating system in this game and by extension, no routes or endings for MC, all endings apart from the generic one are NTR only. For more detail open the first spoiler section of post #132. Outside of the pre-scripted events you cannot just raise *only* the MC's stats (no dates, repeatable H-scenes or the ability to go on the quests).
okay how many chapter are there in this game I think I am in chapter 4 since I am doing the 4 star side quest.

Dec 26, 2019
okay how many chapter are there in this game I think I am in chapter 4 since I am doing the 4 star side quest.
The only thing I remember is that the game goes up to 5 star quests (should be 5 chapters) after those are done you reach the ending part, then you talk to the maid receptionist and choose your ending, unless you have managed to trigger the NTR ends, The only option will be something like "Kuno Adventurer end" (aka the generic end and unless these things have changed since 8 months ago when I last played this and I no longer have the game on hand anymore to check). I'll re-download the game quickly, use a complete save and update this post if there is any changes from what I remember.

update 1: new generic end "Mercenary life continues" was added.

Last edited:

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
The only thing I remember is that the game goes up to 5 star quests (should be 5 chapters) after those are done you reach the ending part, then you talk to the maid receptionist and choose your ending, unless you have managed to trigger the NTR ends, The only option will be something like "Kuno Adventurer end" (aka the generic end and unless these things have changed since 8 months ago when I last played this and I no longer have the game on hand anymore to check). I'll re-download the game quickly, use a complete save and update this post if there is any changes from what I remember.

update 1: new generic end "Mercenary life continues" was added.
How do I get that ending and not the NTR ones?

kohryu08

Jun 10, 2018
uhh.. need help passing chapter 2.. main story says i should make kuno and rodrigo more friends or something to progress.. but i already let her sleep with him and then watch it in the room.. and compatibility is already 100.. am i missing something

Dec 26, 2019
How do I get that ending and not the NTR ones?
At least one of the two (if not both) endings should be unlocked automatically on game completion, since they are non H generic endings, the other reason why I think both will open is that the "Mercenary life continues" is shown in the list as ending 1 and the "kuno adventurer end" is number 2, I have to be honest here and say that neither ending is what I would call good (but they are still the least worst), ending 1 is the better of the two. I would just speed through whats left and just wash my hands of this game as fast as possible, take ether end here and move on.

Compared to what we could have had, since Nonna and Kuno are your fiances, there could have been a glorious ending where you get married with them.

Worst game of all time? This game is up there with the worst of them, for sure. 100% the worst game I have played in my life.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tiasung

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
At least one of the two (if not both) endings should be unlocked automatically on game completion, since they are non H generic endings, the other reason why I think both will open is that the "Mercenary life continues" is shown in the list as ending 1 and the "kuno adventurer end" is number 2, I have to be honest here and say that neither ending is what I would call good (but they are still the least worst), ending 1 is the better of the two. I would just speed through whats left and just wash my hands of this game as fast as possible, take ether end here and move on.

Compared to what we could have had, since Nonna and Kuno are your fiances, there could have been a glorious ending where you get married with them.

Worst game of all time? This game is up there with the worst of them, for sure. 100% the worst game I have played in my life.
but that point the game becomes like endless mode, and you can call the girl to come with you at night to whore them out by than?

Dec 26, 2019
but that point the game becomes like endless mode, and you can call the girl to come with you at night to whore them out by than?
At any time now you can select an ending. Some scenes are available in the aftergame and indeed others have reported the updates made some scenes that were locked off in the aftergame before open. In the earlier versions I played, almost all H-scenes were inaccessible after game completion. As I said before I have not played the game extensively past the early demos or versions 1.02 or 1.03, back when I was working on the MTL project 8 months ago. The updates simply failed to provide the core gameplay changes I felt and still feel are required, Other than the endings today, I have not looked at anything else the updates added or changed. The best thing to do is just to look around the map and see what scenes you can trigger. The aftergame goes on forever.

The only time I would probably play this game again is if a modder came along and overhauled it. I have no plans to look into the new (or future) content any further.

Last edited:

Hanz

May 21, 2017
Anyone know if the people who translated the last game "Ruins of Luxoria" might be interested in this one? I don't care that it is linear. It seems like a fun ride. But seems a little difficult to play due to MTL.

Reactions: Nero019
Dec 26, 2019
Anyone know if the people who translated the last game "Ruins of Luxoria" might be interested in this one? I don't care that it is linear. It seems like a fun ride. But seems a little difficult to play due to MTL.
The MTL is not causing any problems with game progression (playability). There are many core issues with this game, the fact that the game linear is just one of them. MTLs really only cause game progression issues in the following situations:
1) The game has a lot of lore or deep story content, parts of which gets lost in translation.
2) Character or relationship developments, again this does not get across well in an MTL.
3) Complex puzzles that require full understanding of the riddle given.
4) The MTL came from SVS and it broke the game.

This game has none of the above, the only real actual dialogue in the introduction. The only other dialogue this game is is just "Ahh Ahh Ahh". The entire game is just the introduction and then a sex scene gallery, that's it (apart from the walking and grinding simulator, I guess).

The bigger problem is the complete lack of any design direction. If you are making a software product, the first thing you have to do is work out what you want your product to do, the features it has. You can make that available, this in turn creates a sense of design direction. Then you create your assets, build the game release demos for your supporters, which he did. Mijiishi, at every turn cut as many corners as possible. You can see this in game, this game has the most blandest, boring and most generic world I have seen in one of these games. The story is almost nonexistent. The female characters have no real personality, since all their dialogue is just "Ahh Ahh Ah". The pregnancy system is inconsistent. The dungeons are just straight lines with no effort put into them at all. The soundtrack is just a copy and paste job from the other games. As I said my review (in the review tab) the entire gameplay is pointless. Uka is quite literally just a five minute redraw, recolor of Remina, Uka even clearly has the same base personality. Mijiishi is not even trying to hide it at all, Ha ha ha. This game has had around 22 months of total development time.

The entire game is just poorly designed, poorly thought out, and the project was poorly managed. The fact that the game is linear is far from the only problem. Making the game linear ended any real chances of this game being any good. A proper translation will not fix this.

Just a gameplay tip: you should try to remember the normal daily locations of the girls, go look for them if they aren't there. You should then see a girl in different area and you should interact with the girl to trigger events (sometimes you may need to do this multiple times), then you should be able to progress with the game (the game does not directly tell you this).

Reactions: rokrad
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes