3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
The MTL is not causing any problems with game progression (playability). There are many core issues with this game, the fact that the game linear is just one of them. MTLs really only cause game progression issues in the following situations:
1) The game has a lot of lore or deep story content, parts of which gets lost in translation.
2) Character or relationship developments, again this does not get across well in an MTL.
3) Complex puzzles that require full understanding of the riddle given.
4) The MTL came from SVS and it broke the game.

This game has none of the above, the only real actual dialogue in the introduction. The only other dialogue this game is is just "Ahh Ahh Ahh". The entire game is just the introduction and then a sex scene gallery, that's it (apart from the walking and grinding simulator, I guess).

The bigger problem is the complete lack of any design direction. If you are making a software product, the first thing you have to do is work out what you want your product to do, the features it has. You can make that available, this in turn creates a sense of design direction. Then you create your assets, build the game release demos for your supporters, which he did. Mijiishi, at every turn cut as many corners as possible. You can see this in game, this game has the most blandest, boring and most generic world I have seen in one of these games. The story is almost nonexistent. The female characters have no real personality, since all their dialogue is just "Ahh Ahh Ah". The pregnancy system is inconsistent. The dungeons are just straight lines with no effort put into them at all. The soundtrack is just a copy and paste job from the other games. As I said my review (in the review tab) the entire gameplay is pointless. Uka is quite literally just a five minute redraw, recolor of Remina, Uka even clearly has the same base personality. Mijiishi is not even trying to hide it at all, Ha ha ha. This game has had around 22 months of total development time.

The entire game is just poorly designed, poorly thought out, and the project was poorly managed. The fact that the game is linear is far from the only problem. Making the game linear ended any real chances of this game being any good. A proper translation will not fix this.

Just a gameplay tip: you should try to remember the normal daily locations of the girls, go look for them if they aren't there. You should then see a girl in different area and you should interact with the girl to trigger events (sometimes you may need to do this multiple times), then you should be able to progress with the game (the game does not directly tell you this).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
why I stopped playing it. I felt like I didn't feel like I could make a choice on the matter of which girls I wanted and such in the gameplay seem liner regardless.

Last edited:
Reactions: rokrad
Dec 26, 2019
why I stopped playing it. I felt like I didn't feel like I could make a choice on the matter of which girls I wanted and such in the gameplay seem liner regardless.
At the end of the day, the moment you replied to me I knew what you wanted from this game. I never actually played the entire game to completion, I dropped it after the MC set up Shea's rape scene, at that point I knew I had seen enough. The MC doing that completely crosses my red lines, it's 100% unacceptable. The player has no control over the game at all, even though the player is a leader/ manager of a mercenary group.

I posted a complete gameplay review in the review section.

I think Mijiishi underestimated the size and scale of this project. What I would do in this situation is make a new game where the linear story used here fits properly and take the time required to make this game the right way. The combination of a management simulator with a full RPG adventure is an excellent concept but as I said in my previous posts (and review), this game was poorly executed.

The only thing I can do is describe my experiences with this game, post a review and respond to other people's posts. If my posts help others fully understand what they are getting with this game, that's good enough.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
At the end of the day, the moment you replied to me I knew what you wanted from this game. I never actually played the entire game to completion, I dropped it after the MC set up Shea's rape scene, at that point I knew I had seen enough. The MC doing that completely crosses my red lines, it's 100% unacceptable. The player has no control over the game at all, even though the player is a leader/ manager of a mercenary group.

I posted a complete gameplay review in the review section.

I think Mijiishi underestimated the size and scale of this project. What I would do in this situation is make a new game where the linear story used here fits properly and take the time required to make this game the right way. The combination of a management simulator with a full RPG adventure is an excellent concept but as I said in my previous posts (and review), this game was poorly executed.

The only thing I can do is describe my experiences with this game, post a review and respond to other people's posts. If my posts help others fully understand what they are getting with this game, that's good enough.
If you are into that sorta thing its fine and you will enjoy the game, but there no real choices in the game, and the stats don't matter as much. the Dev needs to rethink a few things if you gonna put stats that affect relationships than they have to matter for events and such.

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertgdgdg
Dec 26, 2019
If you are into that sorta thing its fine and you will enjoy the game, but there not real choices in the game, and the stats don't matter as much. the Dev needs to rethink a few things if you gonna put stats that affect relationships than they have to matter for events and such.
I agree 100% with everything you say. In regards to having different events based on the stats, I am 99% sure Mijiishi is unable do to so, the main reason behind this is that while the H-stats are displayed as numbers to the player, the actual variables where the data is stored is a "String" (Plain Text) data type not an Integer (Numeric) data type.

The above example in the spoiler button is just a basic way of showing the event progression and is not 100% complete code, I do not own the RPGM MV IDE. This is good enough to the point across.

The only 100% way of really knowing if Mijiishi is unable to create scenes based on the H-stats is if he freely admits it, something he is not going to do. After almost 2 years of complete development time since the original demo was leaked, the dev has still not added a single event based on the stats at all, this is strong evidence to suggest I am right here.

As it stands: The H-stats are only here for show or for display, they have no impact on gameplay. The only fix I see here is for the H-stats to be reprogrammed correctly.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
I agree 100% with everything you say. In regards to having different events based on the stats, I am 99% sure Mijiishi is unable do to so, the main reason behind this is that while the H-stats are displayed as numbers to the player, the actual variables where the data is stored is a "String" (Plain Text) data type not an Integer (Numeric) data type.

The above example in the spoiler button is just a basic way of showing the event progression and is not 100% complete code, I do not own the RPGM MV IDE. This is good enough to the point across.

The only 100% way of really knowing if Mijiishi is unable to create scenes based on the H-stats is if he freely admits it, something he is not going to do. After almost 2 years of complete development time since the original demo was leaked, the dev has still not added a single event based on the stats at all, this is strong evidence to suggest I am right here.

As it stands: The H-stats are only here for show or for display, they have no impact on gameplay. The only fix I see here is for the H-stats to be reprogrammed correctly.
He is dev, he should be pushing himself to try new things, but from my understanding he just wants to do the same thing with a different story and not try.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
He is dev, he should be pushing himself to try new things, but from my understanding he just wants to do the same thing with a different story and not try.
I wish that were true, but it is not. He seems to remove more than add if anything else. Menimis is a focused game based on a singular heroine, with several story routes all of them leading to a different ending, if you go through them. Here however the "routes" are only events that you pick and choose and then when you win the game you get the ending unlocked and ready at a menu.

Amor, is an incomplete game with no ending. And theres no point in any action you make. You lose and regain girls easily with no consequence or effect in the story. How nice would this have been if each girl were a part of the mc harem and each of the 3 rivals went after a particular one of them and you had to protect them.

Luxuria seemed to go back to its roots, and the blacksmith events actually led to a story route, Sarria even had Time based h scenes, imagine that. But it begun the multiple choose your ending menu, and consequence free actions of our character.

This one however is just soulless, while the beginning story is great, the rest showed just how little the choices we have matter.
We have plenty of girls to choose but nearly all H is centered on a single one. And aside from the main plot story, there is no erotic events to be had aside the, go sleep with that guy H.

It feels like the dev wants to make a book, but is stuck on a game.

Reactions: Yotsuyu

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
I wish that were true, but it is not. He seems to remove more than add if anything else. Menimis is a focused game based on a singular heroine, with several story routes all of them leading to a different ending, if you go through them. Here however the "routes" are only events that you pick and choose and then when you win the game you get the ending unlocked and ready at a menu.

Amor, is an incomplete game with no ending. And theres no point in any action you make. You lose and regain girls easily with no consequence or effect in the story. How nice would this have been if each girl were a part of the mc harem and each of the 3 rivals went after a particular one of them and you had to protect them.

Luxuria seemed to go back to its roots, and the blacksmith events actually led to a story route, Sarria even had Time based h scenes, imagine that. But it begun the multiple choose your ending menu, and consequence free actions of our character.

This one however is just soulless, while the beginning story is great, the rest showed just how little the choices we have matter.
We have plenty of girls to choose but nearly all H is centered on a single one. And aside from the main plot story, there is no erotic events to be had aside the, go sleep with that guy H.

I try to play amour but it crashed on me, when i download it from the site as soon i start the game. lol

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017

Amor actually triggered me back when I played it lol. As a ntr game it had such a great beginning and then... nothing. Literally nothing. It just stopped like the dev got bored and walked away.

Now after playing this one I've fully given up on Miijishi. He's a half assed dev at best and a con artist at worst.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Amor actually triggered me back when I played it lol. As a ntr game it had such a great beginning and then... nothing. Literally nothing. It just stopped like the dev got bored and walked away.

Now after playing this one I've fully given up on Miijishi. He's a half assed dev at best and a con artist at worst.
There's also that weird thing where it seemed to be building up to sort of a " the teachers are lying about everything and you'll uncover it" sort of thing and then was like "nah freeplay mode time no resolution" instead.

Armagedon13

May 24, 2018
(My original feedback/ review post from the old translation thread)

I worked on parts of the H-stats for the original MTL you can see the reasons I did not continue below:

Final thoughts on this game:
The dev has wasted the potential this game had, the final product is a million miles away and Mijiishi is not going get close to it. What I wrote in my original feedback post was probably the closest thing the game has to a design plan. Even if a modder tries to salvage this ship wreck, if they want to make something from this, they have a Titanic job on their hands. I have other ideas in terms of what I would add and change that weren't thought of when I wrote my original feedback post.
ok i find the problem, the developer just use a plugin to make a status page and only works in japanese because is maked to use in japanese, so the variable texts just overflow over the window, if anyone know a better plugin i can modify the game
here is the page of the plugin :

Dec 26, 2019
ok i find the problem, the developer just use a plugin to make a status page and only works in japanese because is maked to use in japanese, so the variable texts just overflow over the window, if anyone know a better plugin i can modify the game
here is the page of the plugin :
The plugin by itself is not the main cause of the issue, Mijiishi's code is what is controlling the plugin and the code for this is located in the www/data/CommonEvets.json at line "id":52. The other user who was helping me a bit with a few thugs told me that everything that needed editing was at line "id":52, the plugin was never mentioned. Mijiishi's code is at least 90% the problem here. In order to look at that section of code properly you will need a fresh JP copy, since T++ converts the characters to unicode.

Just to show that Mijiishi's code is the problem, and as an extension to what i wrote above in post #150:
The list of variables from the game listed in the blog post:

I would show how the output of the variables work here, the tools I'm using don't work with that game for some reason.
As you can see all the values are separate stats, that game has different scenes and endings based on the stats.

Here is the output from variable Actor 1, which the Actor list tells me is Kuno.

As I said above (in #150) you can't really do anything useful with a variable like this.

Despite both games using the same plugin the actual gameplay impact is very different. The H-stats in this game are just for show only and really are not worth translating and cleaning. The only real useful information recorded in the H-stats is the current location of the characters.

Before I forget this bug needs fixing:

Last edited:
Reactions: Armagedon13

Armagedon13

May 24, 2018
The plugin by itself is not the main cause of the issue, Mijiishi's code is what is controlling the plugin and the code for this is located in the www/data/CommonEvets.json at line "id":52. The other user who was helping me a bit with a few thugs told me that everything that needed editing was at line "id":52, the plugin was never mentioned. Mijiishi's code is at least 90% the problem here. In order to look at that section of code properly you will need a fresh JP copy, since T++ converts the characters to unicode.

Just to show that Mijiishi's code is the problem, and as an extension to what i wrote above in post #150:
The list of variables from the game listed in the blog post:

I would show how the output of the variables work here, the tools I'm using don't work with that game for some reason.
As you can see all the values are separate stats, that game has different scenes and endings based on the stats.

Here is the output from variable Actor 1, which the Actor list tells me is Kuno.

As I said above (in #150) you can't really do anything useful with a variable like this.

Despite both games using the same plugin the actual gameplay impact is very different. The H-stats in this game are just for show only and really are not worth translating and cleaning. The only real useful information recorded in the H-stats is the current location of the characters.

Before I forget this bug needs fixing:

I see the code is a mess, the way the h status works is just a couple of strings that change with the corruption of the girl:
テキスト = <プロフ1> or <text> = <profile 1> profile 1 the script is :
Code:
`${$gameActors.actor(21)._name} We are childhood friends and growing together after our parents passed away.`
the id is 496, 497, 498, 499 and 500.
Because i'm don't know how to program a game in rpg mv, but i know javascript. The problem is, how to make this variable to detect the screen or just wrap the text, i find some scripts to do that but the game is a mess, i want to translate and maybe modify to make it better but i don't think is worth it and i don't have any one to ask for help.

Dec 26, 2019
I see the code is a mess, the way the h status works is just a couple of strings that change with the corruption of the girl:
テキスト = <プロフ1> or <text> = <profile 1> profile 1 the script is :
Code:
`${$gameActors.actor(21)._name} We are childhood friends and growing together after our parents passed away.`
the id is 496, 497, 498, 499 and 500.
Because i'm don't know how to program a game in rpg mv, but i know javascript. The problem is, how to make this variable to detect the screen or just wrap the text, i find some scripts to do that but the game is a mess, i want to translate and maybe modify to make it better but i don't think is worth it and i don't have any one to ask for help.
Since the dev is maybe still working on this game, I don't think it is worth starting a mod project right now. Once Mijiishi is done with this game we can have a look at what we are dealing with more thoroughly. In terms of loading this game in the IDE, it looks a lot this:

1650971340506.png
I got the RPGM MV IDE from "somewhere", to load the game you need to add a Game.rpgproject file in the root of the www folder, where the index.html file is located. The file only contains one line which should be same as your IDE version number for me it's: RPGMV 1.6.1 to get one of these files, just save a blank project, since this file automatically generated and then copy it in to the folder mentioned.

The next thing is that you have to do decrypt/ unarchive everything in the img folder. Delete the original encrypted/ archived versions in each folder and replace them with the decrypted/ unarchived versions, if everything has been done correctly, it should look the same as the screenshot above.

Just putting this information out there in case someone needs this later.

In terms of RPGM MV programming:
I played around for an hour with the IDE last night and was able to make a blank project with a scene based on a "lewdness" variable, as I already know learning an IDE takes time and I don't have a proper development toolchain. There are no shortcuts to learning something like this, and no quick fixes for this game.

At the end of the day, my thoughts on this game are clear, in my posts in the thread and my review. I fully understand and agree with you have said here.

Last edited:

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Since the dev is still working on this game, I don't think it is worth starting a mod project right now. Once Mijiishi is done with this game we can have a look at what we are dealing with more thoroughly. In terms of loading this game in the IDE, it looks a lot this:

I got the RPGM MV IDE from "somewhere", to load the game you need to add a Game.rpgproject file in the root of the www folder, where the index.html file is located. The file only contains one line which should be same as your IDE version number for me it's: RPGMV 1.6.1 to get one of these files, just save a blank project, since this file automatically generated and then copy it in to the folder mentioned.

The next thing is that you have to do decrypt/ unarchive everything in the img folder. Delete the original encrypted/ archived versions in each folder and replace them with the decrypted/ unarchived versions, if everything has been done correctly, it should look the same as the screenshot above.

Just putting this information out there in case someone needs this later.

In terms of RPGM MV programming:
I played around for an hour with the IDE last night and was able to make a blank project with a scene based on a "lewdness" variable, as I already know learning an IDE takes time and I don't have a proper development toolchain. There are no shortcuts to learning something like this, and no quick fixes for this game.

At the end of the day, my thoughts on this game are clear, in my posts in the thread and my review.
How do you know he is still working on it? from my understanding I heard he is already making another game.

Dec 26, 2019
How do you know he is still working on it? from my understanding I heard he is already making another game.
It was based on previous posts I had read. I don't follow the dev, so I do not know what he is doing or not. I'll have a look at his ci-en, to see if he posted something. It makes things easier, if the dev is no longer working on this game. Lets say for example I added something to the game and an update was released, I would have to redo what I added on the new version. What we are doing by loading the game like this is taking the deployed game and turning it back in to project files, I can't easily add any new code from the dev to my modded copy.

Update: yes he is working on a new project. In his announcement for ver 1.20 of this game, he had this to say at the end:

I think that's it for this game

Last edited:
Reactions: Nessiah

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
It was based on previous posts I had read. I don't follow the dev, so I do not know what he is doing or not. I'll have a look at his ci-en, to see if he posted something. It makes things easier, if the dev is no longer working on this game. Lets say for example I added something to the game and an update was released, I would have to redo what I added on the new version. What we are doing by loading the game like this is taking the deployed game and turning it back in to project files, I can't easily add any new code from the dev to my modded copy.

Update: yes he is working on a new project. In his announcement for ver 1.20 of this game, he had this to say at the end:

I think that's it for this game
sloppy dev

Jul 21, 2021

I loved Lux and tried the some of the other games. And while they were not TL i hoped for something close to it. But it sucks with this game since i really enjoy the concept of the games but sadly not any devs to my knowledge that does what Mijishi does.

Reactions: Nessiah and rokrad

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
I loved Lux and tried the some of the other games. And while they were not TL i hoped for something close to it. But it sucks with this game since i really enjoy the concept of the games but sadly not any devs to my knowledge that does what Mijishi does.
Yep, most NTR games have the main character either has a clueless or powerless guy, and that can be boring. Here however the MC knows about it, and while he plays it off has a fetish, the question always remains, how deep can he go until the point of no return. When she begins doing it without your input or knowledge and the fear of losing begins to set in. Lux does that well with Rodrigo and the blacksmith. But again, multiple choice ending, you can pick any ending you want, so there aint a point of "no return".

Reactions: Sinrare

jaseena

Nov 13, 2018
Friends ending is pretty goat tbh... Marry the main 2 girls, and you fuck the previous two protagonist's girls while you throw your girls at them.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Yep, most NTR games have the main character either has a clueless or powerless guy, and that can be boring. Here however the MC knows about it, and while he plays it off has a fetish, the question always remains, how deep can he go until the point of no return. When she begins doing it without your input or knowledge and the fear of losing begins to set in. Lux does that well with Rodrigo and the blacksmith. But again, multiple choice ending, you can pick any ending you want, so there aint a point of "no return".
Really, a lot of the issues are just Mijishi attempting to do two different fetishes at once, thinking they're the same thing. NTR and Degeneration of Morals.

Those two fetishes have a lot of overlap at the outset, leading to them getting confused a lot. However, their endgame could not possibly be more diametrically opposed.

Degeneration of Morals is about just general sluttification. Which seems to be what Mijishi wants with the total freedom of sleeping around, lack of control, and lack of real consequences. (NTR rivals are faceless, typically nameless males. And also very story-driven where everything is plot devices like magic, drugs, blackmail, alcohol, aphrodisiacs, curses, debts, etc.)

NTR wants things hyper-personalized. So, the more we get to feel/like/know about the characters, the more control we have, and the more our actions mean something, the better. (Every heroine and NTR rival has a name, face, established subjective tastes in their sexual preferences, distinct personalities, and sex/NTR MOs, etc. And also very character-driven where its more about personal motivations like emotions, sexual frustrations, seduction, preferences, coercion, etc.)

In short:

(Degeneration of Morals)
Your woman becomes the Neighborhood Free-To-Use fucktoy because Sex-Is-Literally-Magic-And-Cures-Debt.

VS

(NTR)
Your woman becomes this Specific-Guy's Exclusive-Use fucktoy because You-Fucked-Up-Somewhere.

Mijishi's games lean hard toward DoM over NTR. He just seems to have confused the two and is trying to do both at once. And it doesn't end well.

Reactions: ScionOfGoldenFlame
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes