3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
I gave up before, because the rest is purely netorase, so it was more of a warning for people into netorare but not netorase.
I like netorare, but I don't want to play 6h of netorase to get to one ending with ntr.
I guess that's fair. The fiancé technically turns to NTR around the halfway mark IMO.

darkking5382

Jun 15, 2017
I may be an idiot but how do you get them to work as prostitutes on the second floor? I haven't really played that much so it might just be later in the game.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
The other question I have is does setting up specific party members on the quests do anything like increase the chance the men of that group will likely have scenes with the girls or something?

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
save from the extras didn't do anything, just some new tb and then goes away

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Just so that you people know, the game is full netorase, NOT netorare, meaning that all of the girls have sex just to please mc, it's all a play, and they always come back to the mc.

edit : apparently there are ntr endings, but from what i've played 99% before is pure netorase, so up to you to see.
If it's like the previous game by this circle, The Ruins of Luxoria it'll probably be limited to seeing all the scenes of a few telegraphed characters rather than something you couldn't predict. Because that game had an NTR ending but you had to basically keep seeing the scenes of a character that was clearly stealing the love interest away from you.

Last edited:

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
Clearly the solution is to have a specific tag for every subgenre of NTR so that we can avoid having this conversation in every single NTR game thread.

I demand the 'Nanirare' tag for when the mc is amnesiac and doesn't even realize the woman living with him that's fucking other dudes is supposed to be his wife
Nanirare (NNR) XD
But yeah the main tag is 3 non-vanilla letters

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
Played for an hour, exploring. Got really tired of thext after 40 minutes so started to skip everything, and there's a lot of it.

Came to 1 sex scene, avoidable, and realized the NTR scenes were no where near to happen. I doubt I will replay that one. Too slow burn with too many fighting to do.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Just so that you people know, the game is full netorase, NOT netorare, meaning that all of the girls have sex just to please mc, it's all a play, and they always come back to the mc.

edit : apparently there are ntr endings, but from what i've played 99% before is pure netorase, so up to you to see.
So put simply this game is pretty much pure comedy

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Clearly the solution is to have a specific tag for every subgenre of NTR so that we can avoid having this conversation in every single NTR game thread.

I demand the 'Nanirare' tag for when the mc is amnesiac and doesn't even realize the woman living with him that's fucking other dudes is supposed to be his wife
Truly incomprehensible sigma ways.

Reactions: Carryon

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
All I want to know is if the MTL is legible or it's goddamn horrible and incomprehensible.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
I played the game. This circle always like to make the MC a willing cuck or whatever. To be honest, I wish the themes were a bit more head on but it always feels so weak.

There is barely any corruption (which is why I like these games); they fall almost right away.

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
The other question I have is does setting up specific party members on the quests do anything like increase the chance the men of that group will likely have scenes with the girls or something?
Yes and No. The game doesn't really tell you but to get specific NTR scenes, each Heroine has a set character they have a "route" that they cheat

Kuno (red hair girl) [MC's fiancé] - Mercenary couple with pink hair priestess (can't remember his name lol)
Yellow hair elf - The playboy mercenary
blue hair Idol "siren" - Old dude mercenary

You essentially set them up at the mission board next to blond girl in the center
These missions have set requirements for a "scene" to happen. Which is stated in the board you can check (no idea how bad the MTL botches this tho)

These mission boosts the stats for the girl X cucker.
You can set them up with different sets like Kuno X old dude, but you just get text without CG NTR.

--edit---

Played it again because It's been awhile since I last played the game, just some minor fix.

-You set them up with the blond receptionist 「ルイ」(Rui) not at the board.
-The board is for the Brothel post for the girls (except Uka who works at the bar if you post her there)
-The mission condition for NTR scene guide is at the far right bookshelf at the common area (Where Kuno and Uka studies)

Last edited:
Reactions: hp_surfer

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
I may be an idiot but how do you get them to work as prostitutes on the second floor? I haven't really played that much so it might just be later in the game.
Set up at the Mission Board (Center of the HQ, near the yellow hair receptionist) Each day you can set them on mission or choose to set them at the brothel.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I am thinking the person put there name on the MTL that they actually edited the MTL to make it readable am I correct?

Reactions: Natsumichiru

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
Since I see lots of people not knowing how to play the game (probably from the atrocious MTL)
Here's the link to the walkthrough if anybody wants it.

It's in japanese so google translate it.
It will probably be better than trying to understand the MTL.

Reactions: bredled1442

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
For those asking about the MTL quality, it is relatively decent compared to most other MTLs you can find on this site. I went through and tried to make sure the MTL does not break anything in game and there should not be any random programming show up anywhere. Capitalization and name consistency should also be pretty good throughout.

With that said it is still an MTL, the text is not 100% clear and the text runs off the screen quite a bit, there are also a few bits of text I was not able to translate with Translator++. Unfortunately I do not know how to speak/read Japanese nor do I have the large amount of free time needed to improve upon the translation as it stands, but if you come across anything broken by the MTL feel free to mention me here or via PM and I will try to fix it.

I found this game to be pretty good overall and definitely think it deserves a proper translation, however I believe the dev may still be producing content updates for this game so it may be best to wait a bit if anyone is interested doing so.

Finally with regards to the NTR in this game, it is basically 100% netorase and almost all the content is focused on that fetish. There is a lot of NTR play throughout but none of the girls ever "leave" the Male Protagonist and he is never against what is going on either, overall it is a lighthearted NTR game. There is also a decent amount of netori if that is your thing.

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
Seems like a great game to play, but so bad translation i stoped playing 10 min into the game, also half of the stuff i cant even see cos they are on jap language...i will wait for someone to do it better in the future, and then play it.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes