3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017

Description says ''Language: English (ChatGPT)'' but you know SVS it's pretty shitty download at your own disappointment.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight and d183

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I don't remember anything good ever coming out of SVS. Ever. Not when it comes to translations.

I'm definitely not gonna waste who knows how fucking long just for more MTL...

Reactions: rKnight

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I bet they just took mine and I honestly wouldn't recommend it. I actually struggled quite a bit to MTL this one and the result is mid at best. The dev likes to write text with lots of contextual ambiguity so subjects get fucked up pretty often. Top that off with the millions of variables used everywhere and its a mess. I did my best tho so I'll provide it anyway.

At the very least understanding the story won't be a problem and the sentences will mostly make sense. Just be ready to see a lot of characters referencing the wrong subject constantly. There also may be some weird poetry for certain things especially where variables are involved as well as some untranslated text at times.

Some Example:
Screenshot 2023-10-31 100944.png Screenshot 2023-10-31 100935.png Screenshot 2023-10-31 100848.png Screenshot 2023-10-31 100837.png Screenshot 2023-10-31 100821.png Screenshot 2023-10-31 100535.png Screenshot 2023-10-31 100522.png Screenshot 2023-10-31 100511.png Screenshot 2023-10-30 161333.png

Last edited:

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
I bet they just took mine and I honestly wouldn't recommend it. I actually struggled quite a bit to MTL this one and the result is mid at best. The dev likes to write text with lots of contextual ambiguity so subjects get fucked up pretty often. Top that off with the millions of variables used everywhere and its a mess. I did my best tho so I'll provide it anyway.

At the very least understanding the story won't be a problem and the sentences will mostly make sense. Just be ready to see a lot of characters referencing the wrong subject constantly. There also may be some weird poetry for certain things especially where variables are involved as well as some untranslated text at times.

Some Example:
View attachment 3049360 View attachment 3049361 View attachment 3049362 View attachment 3049363 View attachment 3049364 View attachment 3049365 View attachment 3049366 View attachment 3049367 View attachment 3049368
Yowww I didn't know that you were working on this at all! Do you have any plans on finishing the TL on this one? or do you consider this to be finished?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Yowww I didn't know that you were working on this at all! Do you have any plans on finishing the TL on this one? or do you consider this to be finished?
It's finished, all the dialogue and choices at least. There are a few variables for certain stats and stuff I struggled to find so thats the text that may be untranslated. Its really hard to TL them without breaking things too so I don't really want to... lol. But yeah as long as you don't mind that stuff it should be 100% good to go.

Reactions: FruitySakuraBoi

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
It looks like a massive improvement over the current pile of crap we currently have...

But it'd likely need a massive editing pass given how this dev preps his text. Some problems are simply inevitable because he uses changeable names for a number of characters and that means variables right in the middle of the dialog at times. MC and the main two girls, then there's the customers at the brothel, and I think there was someone else in there...

Full on editing for this game's MTL would likely require a LOT of work...

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
It looks like a massive improvement over the current pile of crap we currently have...

But it'd likely need a massive editing pass given how this dev preps his text. Some problems are simply inevitable because he uses changeable names for a number of characters and that means variables right in the middle of the dialog at times. MC and the main two girls, then there's the customers at the brothel, and I think there was someone else in there...

Full on editing for this game's MTL would likely require a LOT of work...
Yeah it would be a massive undertaking, I don't really expect it to happen. The MTL for this one was about $90 for GPT 3.5 which is ridiculous. The variables in dialogue aren't an issue because I just switched them out with real names before I sent them to GPT. Pretty much solved that issue thankfully. Still, there are similar issues with stats that I couldn't solve because he uses a different variable for character names... so yeah.

The thing that irks me the most is the subject issue. The way the dev writes causes GPT to act all retarded and it can't figure out which subject is being referenced a lot of the time.

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
It's finished, all the dialogue and choices at least. There are a few variables for certain stats and stuff I struggled to find so thats the text that may be untranslated. Its really hard to TL them without breaking things too so I don't really want to... lol. But yeah as long as you don't mind that stuff it should be 100% good to go.
Ahh aight thanks, ill take it over the previous mtl lmao, thanks!

Reactions: dazedanon

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Yeah it would be a massive undertaking, I don't really expect it to happen. The MTL for this one was about $90 for GPT 3.5 which is ridiculous. The variables in dialogue aren't an issue because I just switched them out with real names before I sent them to GPT. Pretty much solved that issue thankfully. Still, there are similar issues with stats that I couldn't solve because he uses a different variable for character names... so yeah.

The thing that irks me the most is the subject issue. The way the dev writes causes GPT to act all retarded and it can't figure out which subject is being referenced a lot of the time.
90$ ?!?!

Holy shit that's a lot of money to spend on a hentai game... I think you can straight up buy most of the dev's games, if not all of them with some coupons on dlsite...

Still, while it's unlikely that this game will be picked up to be worked on. We can dream.

Though to be fair, I'd rather dream of a remake of Luxoria in the same vein as Alchemist Fantasy. XD Who knows? Maybe after the dev's current project... which will hopefully turn out well...

Though the fact that it has 3 girls in it makes me wonder about that... >.>"

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
90$ ?!?!

Holy shit that's a lot of money to spend on a hentai game... I think you can straight up buy most of the dev's games, if not all of them with some coupons on dlsite...

Still, while it's unlikely that this game will be picked up to be worked on. We can dream.

Though to be fair, I'd rather dream of a remake of Luxoria in the same vein as Alchemist Fantasy. XD Who knows? Maybe after the dev's current project... which will hopefully turn out well...

Though the fact that it has 3 girls in it makes me wonder about that... >.>"
It was all for science of course... but yeah normal games aren't supposed to be that big, $20-$30 max. Win some and lose some I guess.

Has the dev hired a new artist for his games? His most recent game actually looks pretty clean.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
It was all for science of course... but yeah normal games aren't supposed to be that big, $20-$30 max. Win some and lose some I guess.

Has the dev hired a new artist for his games? His most recent game actually looks pretty clean.
Yes, the dev hired a different artist. I'm not sure, since I didn't scour his ci-en far enough back... but I think the original jank art-style he had was his own drawings. However, recently, if I understood things correctly, it became too much to code and draw at the same time, and he's been having wrist problems. It's possible that he's at risk of developing carpal tunnel or the like.

Dunno why Alchemist Fantasy was picked for a remake specifically though, since it's far from their best rated game or their most purchased one from the older ones. If anything, you'd think that Menimis would've gotten the remake treatment first since it's second only to Amor Academy.

That said, the remake DID turn out insanely popular... 5k sales on dlsite alone. No idea about Steam, dunno if you can get that data.

Hilariously though, THIS game still has about 100 something more sales... so clearly, there's SOMETHING good about it... and even with the MTL, I can sort of see it, even if I still think it's a downgrade from Luxoria, and possibly even Amor Academy, depending on the details.

Reactions: dazedanon

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017

Some Example:
View attachment 3049360 View attachment 3049361 View attachment 3049362 View attachment 3049363 View attachment 3049364 View attachment 3049365 View attachment 3049366 View attachment 3049367 View attachment 3049368
Not sure if it's a bug, but i can't seem to find a way to start second main quest. Louise says Rodrigo and Kuno should get closer first, but her stats show she's already maxed out with him.
maybe bug.png

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
question: I forgot how to get mana potion in this game anyone remember?
You basically can't until very late in the game when Sana gets in the group's basement, and only if you've progressed her events. Even with Sana, you basically need to have MC fuck her over and over, and you get 1-2 mana potions per day. Eventually, you unlock the ability to buy Elixirs for cum from her. 10k cum, if I remember correctly.

For the majority of the game, it's intended that you only recharge mana via the recharge tent stuff, which of course means the girls servicing the entire party including the MC, and this raises the compatibility and affection stats of whichever girl you're using for recharge with literally every male character. Sadly, no H-scenes for the recharge stuff. The girl you use does get bonus stats though.

Can't use Uka though... for some reason that I didn't really understand because the MTL is bad on the finnicky details.

So all in all, you need to be extremely careful about your mana usage for the majority of the game.

As far as I can tell, the way the game is intended to work is that outside of the missions where you have limited party members, you're supposed to basically rotate the party in and out on the longer missions that the MC participates in until everyone is low on HP. Once that happens, you can use one of those whole party restoration kits that basically grow enormously in value once you have the full party of sluts and the guys that fuck them.

I didn't mess with the combat too much though. The original MTL just made it too much of a chore, and the fact that the MC becomes increasingly weaker as the game moves forward reduced some of my interest in it even more. I'm not fond of being forced to have increasingly useless characters in a party, even if you can theoretically just leave him in the backline forever.

joose

Jan 21, 2018

Some Example:
Do we need the original JP version for your patch to work?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Do we need the original JP version for your patch to work?
You can just drop it over the current MTLd version and it works just fine. Though granted, I can't predict if there's any bugs deeper in. I don't feel like replaying this game right now.

Reactions: joose
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes