3.50 star(s) 11 Votes
Apr 7, 2023
So I spoke with the dude in the INN and went to kill the conductor, I killed her, but going into the basement is always a bad end, what I am missing?

Apr 7, 2023
I bet they just took mine and I honestly wouldn't recommend it. I actually struggled quite a bit to MTL this one and the result is mid at best. The dev likes to write text with lots of contextual ambiguity so subjects get fucked up pretty often. Top that off with the millions of variables used everywhere and its a mess. I did my best tho so I'll provide it anyway.

At the very least understanding the story won't be a problem and the sentences will mostly make sense. Just be ready to see a lot of characters referencing the wrong subject constantly. There also may be some weird poetry for certain things especially where variables are involved as well as some untranslated text at times.

Some Example:
View attachment 3049360 View attachment 3049361 View attachment 3049362 View attachment 3049363 View attachment 3049364 View attachment 3049365 View attachment 3049366 View attachment 3049367 View attachment 3049368
Dude thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you so much for making this
Its like a night and day difference.
I can finally enjoy the scenes now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well that was an annoying waste of time...
Yep. You're better off just unlocking that one scene in the gallery.

I honestly don't know why the dev made that thing... but in general, this project was one where the Dev bit off WAY more than they could possibly chew and got burned out on it in a lot of ways. If you look at it closely, there's a lot of little and not so little things that show that this game, while complete, doesn't quite feel finished... and that's one of those things.

Reactions: ThisisforProndude
Apr 7, 2023
Ok I am in the post game and trying to see all scenes, and I would like some help, my progress so far:

-Kuno is being corrupted in the church by Spade, Rodrigo rejected her proposal, so I guess she will try to marry Spade?
-Nonna is being fuck-walked by Club the orc now and then, but no progress with Yellow, even though she is almost capped
-Shia is not fucking anyone if I don't take her, maxed Dalton stats and nothing, also only like two events from Heart so far
-Fross had a few events with Diamond, but nothing big, also none of the guild guys are interested in her, trying to set her with Thorz so far
-Sana is being corrupted by the millionare, seems to be the only one I am doing any progress on so far.
-Uka has no events with other dudes I guess? Can't unlock any with her.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Ok I am in the post game and trying to see all scenes, and I would like some help, my progress so far:

-Kuno is being corrupted in the church by Spade, Rodrigo rejected her proposal, so I guess she will try to marry Spade?
-Nonna is being fuck-walked by Club the orc now and then, but no progress with Yellow, even though she is almost capped
-Shia is not fucking anyone if I don't take her, maxed Dalton stats and nothing, also only like two events from Heart so far
-Fross had a few events with Diamond, but nothing big, also none of the guild guys are interested in her, trying to set her with Thorz so far
-Sana is being corrupted by the millionare, seems to be the only one I am doing any progress on so far.
-Uka has no events with other dudes I guess? Can't unlock any with her.
Uh... it's been quite a while since I played this, so I don't remember all the details, but...

Did you get all the mission related scenes? Like the ones with Kuno and the wizard asshole. Or Nonna and I think it was Dalton. Or Shia and the bandits.

Fross doesn't have any 'gets taken away' type scenes. She's too hardcore for that.

For Sana, you have to take her back, use her some more, and I don't remember under what circumstances, you eventually get the option to share her in the brothel. Which leads to further events.

Uka only has that one scene with the MC that's part of the story. That's literally it. Aside from that, she's there to look pretty, I guess.

Apr 7, 2023
Uh... it's been quite a while since I played this, so I don't remember all the details, but...

Did you get all the mission related scenes? Like the ones with Kuno and the wizard asshole. Or Nonna and I think it was Dalton. Or Shia and the bandits.

Fross doesn't have any 'gets taken away' type scenes. She's too hardcore for that.

For Sana, you have to take her back, use her some more, and I don't remember under what circumstances, you eventually get the option to share her in the brothel. Which leads to further events.

Uka only has that one scene with the MC that's part of the story. That's literally it. Aside from that, she's there to look pretty, I guess.
Oh, I did almost no mission related ones, how do I know which couple to send on each mission to see the event? Also are there events where you have to fail the mission instead?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
There's a hint book for what couples on what missions on the right side where Uka gets her lessons from the succubus.

Off the top of my head, two couples were Kuno and the Wizard dude in 3 missions I think, and Nonna and Dalton in 2.

Also, yes, there are a number of missions where to see the event, you have to send a specific person or people, and then lose the fight. One monster extermination event for Kuno. Another for Nonna. I think it was bandit extermination for Shia and Fross. For the Kuno and Shia ones, you also have to lose a second time during the rescue mission to see another scene... but I don't remember if you had to lose one time or two times.

That said, I don't think most of these affected the endings list, but I might be wrong. The flags for those are weird...

Apr 7, 2023
Thanks for the tips, found several new scenes, just a few missing, a puzzling one is ShiaxDalton 3 and 4 that should be unlocked at this point already since they have max compatibility, I will finish all mission ones to try to find the trigger.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Thanks for the tips, found several new scenes, just a few missing, a puzzling one is ShiaxDalton 3 and 4 that should be unlocked at this point already since they have max compatibility, I will finish all mission ones to try to find the trigger.
It's been too long since I played the game, so I honestly don't remember I'm afraid. What I said above was the extent of help I could give you without loading the game up and investigating, which is not something I have time for at the moment.

Apr 7, 2023
missing events.png
These are the events I am missing, I have grinded every relationship stat with the girls and the dudes, and I can`t unlock these, also the church corruption event is not progressing and I have no idea what to do, if anyone has any idea please help.

Apr 7, 2023
At this point I am convinced my save might be broken... does anyone have a save right at the start of postgame? I really want to see those final scenes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
View attachment 3156524
These are the events I am missing, I have grinded every relationship stat with the girls and the dudes, and I can`t unlock these, also the church corruption event is not progressing and I have no idea what to do, if anyone has any idea please help.
Ok, I actually got curious enough to take a look at what you're missing, and I had some unexpected free time that I couldn't quite use the way I wanted too... so I booted up the game to look things up. I'm using your screenshot for reference.

At top-right:
Kuno with Dalton and Yellow at Dispatch location. It's one of the mission scenes.

Kuno line of events, missing from left to right:
- Kuno x Yellow Peeping (Includes Dot Character event). From what I remember, at one point after Kuno has enough compatibility with Yellow or something, Yellow comes to MC and asks him if he want to see something good and to go in Yellow's room and hide in a box. Things go from there. Note, I think that the event never happens again if you refuse yellow.
- Kuno Praying at Church (Dot Character Event). This is from the line where you take Kuno to the Lewd deity priest. I think that you need to take her out at night and go to the priest dude to start this line of events. Though it might also be a day event. Dunno, been too long. Either way, for this specific scene, I think you have to look for her during the day while she's marked to be "at Church".
- Kuno + Nonna with Priest. Continuation of the above event. I don't remember if it just takes time, or if you need to try and peep on Kuno at Church a number of times or what.
- Kuno Apartment NTR. A series of mini-dot events that happen when sharing Kuno during the night to the guy in the apartment that lusts after the apartment building... owner? Caretaker? Dunno what she's supposed to be. Anyway... I dunno if you need to unlock all of the mini-events for it to show in the gallery, since it's all under a single entry. The rest I think progress on their own as time passes.

Nonna line, left to right:
- Nonna X Yellow, Back Alley. If I'm not mistaken, this scene needs 2 things to happen. 1 is that Nonna needs to have high compatibility with Yellow. The other is that her Lewd Lv needs to be very high. Beyond that, I don't know.
- Nonna X Yellow, About the future. Continues from previous events. In fact. I'm not entirely sure how you got the event before this one while missing the back alley one...

Fross line, left to right:
-Fross x MC, the story of their Marriage. I think this one gets triggered once MC's and Fross' compatibility goes high enough?
-Fross x Wizard, Punishment. This event triggers after having one of those events where the Wizard dude puts MC to sleep to fuck Kuno. I think it starts happening after the former event because Fross starts caring for the MC and she's too magically powerful for the Wizard dude to stop her.
-Fross x Wizard, Punishment 2. Same deal I think, just after more repetitions.
-Fross x Rodrigo, what do you think about the future? - I don't remember what it takes to trigger this one exactly... I think Rodrigo needs to reach high compatibility with all the other girls first? Dunno.

Shia line, left to right:
-Shia and the fans, one by one. This is a daytime event, I think, with Shia at the Inn with Dalton's fan group. I think the trigger is that she needs to have a very high lewd level, in addition to maxed out compatibility and affection for Dalton.
-Shia x Fan, After mini-live. Daytime event, occurs some time after the above. Dunno if Lewd Lv needs to be even higher or not.

That's all of them. Hope it helps.

Apr 7, 2023
Ok, I actually got curious enough to take a look at what you're missing, and I had some unexpected free time that I couldn't quite use the way I wanted too... so I booted up the game to look things up. I'm using your screenshot for reference.

At top-right:
Kuno with Dalton and Yellow at Dispatch location. It's one of the mission scenes.

Kuno line of events, missing from left to right:
- Kuno x Yellow Peeping (Includes Dot Character event). From what I remember, at one point after Kuno has enough compatibility with Yellow or something, Yellow comes to MC and asks him if he want to see something good and to go in Yellow's room and hide in a box. Things go from there. Note, I think that the event never happens again if you refuse yellow.
- Kuno Praying at Church (Dot Character Event). This is from the line where you take Kuno to the Lewd deity priest. I think that you need to take her out at night and go to the priest dude to start this line of events. Though it might also be a day event. Dunno, been too long. Either way, for this specific scene, I think you have to look for her during the day while she's marked to be "at Church".
- Kuno + Nonna with Priest. Continuation of the above event. I don't remember if it just takes time, or if you need to try and peep on Kuno at Church a number of times or what.
- Kuno Apartment NTR. A series of mini-dot events that happen when sharing Kuno during the night to the guy in the apartment that lusts after the apartment building... owner? Caretaker? Dunno what she's supposed to be. Anyway... I dunno if you need to unlock all of the mini-events for it to show in the gallery, since it's all under a single entry. The rest I think progress on their own as time passes.

Nonna line, left to right:
- Nonna X Yellow, Back Alley. If I'm not mistaken, this scene needs 2 things to happen. 1 is that Nonna needs to have high compatibility with Yellow. The other is that her Lewd Lv needs to be very high. Beyond that, I don't know.
- Nonna X Yellow, About the future. Continues from previous events. In fact. I'm not entirely sure how you got the event before this one while missing the back alley one...

Fross line, left to right:
-Fross x MC, the story of their Marriage. I think this one gets triggered once MC's and Fross' compatibility goes high enough?
-Fross x Wizard, Punishment. This event triggers after having one of those events where the Wizard dude puts MC to sleep to fuck Kuno. I think it starts happening after the former event because Fross starts caring for the MC and she's too magically powerful for the Wizard dude to stop her.
-Fross x Wizard, Punishment 2. Same deal I think, just after more repetitions.
-Fross x Rodrigo, what do you think about the future? - I don't remember what it takes to trigger this one exactly... I think Rodrigo needs to reach high compatibility with all the other girls first? Dunno.

Shia line, left to right:
-Shia and the fans, one by one. This is a daytime event, I think, with Shia at the Inn with Dalton's fan group. I think the trigger is that she needs to have a very high lewd level, in addition to maxed out compatibility and affection for Dalton.
-Shia x Fan, After mini-live. Daytime event, occurs some time after the above. Dunno if Lewd Lv needs to be even higher or not.

That's all of them. Hope it helps.
I got the Kuno+Priest one, so I suppose if I continue this route the other will also trigger, never thought of bringing her to the priest, so thats a great find, thanks

Kuno Apartment NTR is not triggering, ifI bring Kuno to the creep dude she just says he is creepy and nothing happens, maybe the priest one is the requirement?

Kuno and Nonna events with Yellow do not trigger, Kuno's comp is 90+ and Nonna is 70+, maybe if I cap it to 100?

Fross x MC doesn't trigger, despite the comp and love being at 100, seems like a trigger is missing and looks like all of the other Fross events require this one to trigger

Shia is always in the basement of the base during the day, talking to Dalton does nothing, I am missing some trigger

All the girls have 500+ lewd

I was a bit disappointed because the Kuno x Spade route had already ended, I thought the last 3 Kuno events were related to him and would be a long corruption near-NTR BADEND event like the Arms Craftsman in Luxoria.

Anyways I gave up, checked the events on the gallery, saw the endings and I am satisfied, thank you very much for looking it up and trying to help me, in the end I still liked the game even with this frustrating last part, I feel like the game cucked me, but I still give it a 4/5. oh the irony.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I got the Kuno+Priest one, so I suppose if I continue this route the other will also trigger, never thought of bringing her to the priest, so thats a great find, thanks

Kuno Apartment NTR is not triggering, ifI bring Kuno to the creep dude she just says he is creepy and nothing happens, maybe the priest one is the requirement?

Kuno and Nonna events with Yellow do not trigger, Kuno's comp is 90+ and Nonna is 70+, maybe if I cap it to 100?

Fross x MC doesn't trigger, despite the comp and love being at 100, seems like a trigger is missing and looks like all of the other Fross events require this one to trigger

Shia is always in the basement of the base during the day, talking to Dalton does nothing, I am missing some trigger

All the girls have 500+ lewd

I was a bit disappointed because the Kuno x Spade route had already ended, I thought the last 3 Kuno events were related to him and would be a long corruption near-NTR BADEND event like the Arms Craftsman in Luxoria.

Anyways I gave up, checked the events on the gallery, saw the endings and I am satisfied, thank you very much for looking it up and trying to help me, in the end I still liked the game even with this frustrating last part, I feel like the game cucked me, but I still give it a 4/5. oh the irony.
I honestly don't know tbh. There's a lot of variables involved in triggering some of these events, and I suspect that some of them might not work in the post-game or require things to be triggered before the ending itself.

When I first played the game with the terrible original MTL, the only events I had issues with were the Sana ones, because the conditions were convoluted. Everything else just fell out on its own by exploring literally every nook and cranny and by taking my time in between progressing the story to push things forward. I also ended up missing the Nonna defeat event because that one missio apparently wasn't repeatable for some reason. >.>" Though that might have been a bug. Dunno.

In general, the game is pretty buggy. As I mentioned in a different post, the dev bit off WAY more than they could chew with this one. Trying to make a game with 5 girls in it was not really a great idea on their part. And that's if you don't count Saria and Sana who also show up, making for a total of 7 girls, and all the mixed interactions with all the guys and... yeah.

It's a complex mess. I'm not surprised they gave up on improving it. Some guy was raging about it earlier in the thread, but I personally think that the person in question was a bit delusional.

The only real disappointment here is that it's unlikely that this game will ever get a full, proper translation. But who knows? We can dream. Dazed's MTL is miles better than what was originally posted, so I might replay the game at some point with it.

Iorinari

Feb 3, 2023
View attachment 1757984

Overview:
In a world of sword and sorcery, our mercenary protagonist is saved by a succubus, and put into the position of mercenary band leader, and brothel owner. It seems the succubus' goal is watching cucking scenes unfold, and with the help of the protagonist, they'll have plenty of NTR smut to enjoy...​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-15
Release Date: 2022-03-19
Developer: Mijiishi -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.20
Language: English (MTL by Mordith135 )
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
OTHERS: COMPRESSED* - Extra Translations*
Extras: Save

*This port/version is unofficial and might break your game, download at your own risk.
Thanks to 死魔葬 for game link

View attachment 1757986 View attachment 1757987 View attachment 1757988 View attachment 1757989 View attachment 1757990 View attachment 1757991
Please update the translation, there is a better one by dazed

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes