3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
Really, a lot of the issues are just Mijishi attempting to do two different fetishes at once, thinking they're the same thing. NTR and Degeneration of Morals.

Those two fetishes have a lot of overlap at the outset, leading to them getting confused a lot. However, their endgame could not possibly be more diametrically opposed.

Degeneration of Morals is about just general sluttification. Which seems to be what Mijishi wants with the total freedom of sleeping around, lack of control, and lack of real consequences. (NTR rivals are faceless, typically nameless males. And also very story-driven where everything is plot devices like magic, drugs, blackmail, alcohol, aphrodisiacs, curses, debts, etc.)

NTR wants things hyper-personalized. So, the more we get to feel/like/know about the characters, the more control we have, and the more our actions mean something, the better. (Every heroine and NTR rival has a name, face, established subjective tastes in their sexual preferences, distinct personalities, and sex/NTR MOs, etc. And also very character-driven where its more about personal motivations like emotions, sexual frustrations, seduction, preferences, coercion, etc.)

In short:

(Degeneration of Morals)
Your woman becomes the Neighborhood Free-To-Use fucktoy because Sex-Is-Literally-Magic-And-Cures-Debt.

VS

(NTR)
Your woman becomes this Specific-Guy's Exclusive-Use fucktoy because You-Fucked-Up-Somewhere.

Mijishi's games lean hard toward DoM over NTR. He just seems to have confused the two and is trying to do both at once. And it doesn't end well.
That's because there is more than 1 type of NTR: There is Netorare, which is what this site calls NTR. There is Netorase, which is tagged as Sharing (usually more perverse, one sided, and free-to-use than Western Sharing), and then Netori, which is You stealing a Lover.

And this game is mostly Netorase. The PC gets off on his lovers getting fucked by others, and actively goes about setting up such situations. It also has some Netori and Netorare ending scenes.

Menimis, is Netorase, you lend out your sister.

Amor Magical Academy (his best game), opens heavily with Netorare, and can lead to Netorase and Netori.

The Ruins of Luxoria, is Netorase but leads to some Netorare endings.

Reactions: Nessiah and Sinrare

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
That's because there is more than 1 type of NTR: There is Netorare, which is what this site calls NTR. There is Netorase, which is tagged as Sharing (usually more perverse, one sided, and free-to-use than Western Sharing), and then Netori, which is You stealing a Lover.

And this game is mostly Netorase. The PC gets off on his lovers getting fucked by others, and actively goes about setting up such situations. It also has some Netori and Netorare ending scenes.

Menimis, is Netorase, you lend out your sister.

Amor Magical Academy (his best game), opens heavily with Netorare, and can lead to Netorase and Netori.

The Ruins of Luxoria, is Netorase but leads to some Netorare endings.
I gave you a reply, but the post got deleted by a mod saying "Cleaning up a" and then it cut off. So, I guess someone deleted my post just because they disagreed with it. I'll keep posting it until I'm given a real reason for the deletion.

I know what NTR is. There are four types. Netorare, Netorase, Netori, and Netoraru. I've specifically researched the fetish before and have a dissertation I could send you.

Nothing of what you said addressed my point about the focuses of NTR vs DoM. What type of NTR this is doesn't change the fact that this author and his games confuse NTR and DoM fetishes with each other.

This guy's just doing that thing where DLSite games have the "Tsundere" tag only because a girl in it has blonde hair. Or it has the "Loli" tag because the one and only heroine in it has a young face, ignoring her big ass titties, tall-height, and bodily proportions of someone in their 20s. Mijishi just slaps the supposed bare minimum of "NTR" onto something to include the tag for clicks.

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
I gave you a reply, but the post got deleted by a mod saying "Cleaning up a" and then it cut off. So, I guess someone deleted my post just because they disagreed with it. I'll keep posting it until I'm given a real reason for the deletion.

I know what NTR is. There are four types. Netorare, Netorase, Netori, and Netoraru. I've specifically researched the fetish before and have a dissertation I could send you.

Nothing of what you said addressed my point about the focuses of NTR vs DoM. What type of NTR this is doesn't change the fact that this author and his games confuse NTR and DoM fetishes with each other.

This guy's just doing that thing where DLSite games have the "Tsundere" tag only because a girl in it has blonde hair. Or it has the "Loli" tag because the one and only heroine in it has a young face, ignoring her big ass titties, tall-height, and bodily proportions of someone in their 20s. Mijishi just slaps the supposed bare minimum of "NTR" onto something to include the tag for clicks.
What you call DoM is just corruption. And corruption (or Degeneration of Morals) intertwines perfectly with NTR plots, they are separate fetishes, but they harmonise perfectly.

Never heard of Netoraru, google/vndb/EveryOtherSearchEngine can't find anything except for a Group uploader under that name. But there are many sub-genres of the main NTR styles, so I'm sure it's there, it's just not a main one like you say.

Reactions: Nessiah and Tiasung

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
What you call DoM is just corruption. And corruption (or Degeneration of Morals) intertwines perfectly with NTR plots, they are separate fetishes, but they harmonise perfectly.

Never heard of Netoraru, google/vndb/EveryOtherSearchEngine can't find anything except for a Group uploader under that name. But there are many sub-genres of the main NTR styles, so I'm sure it's there, it's just not a main one like you say.
You're massively over-simplifying this. I can't take this out of the thread since you've blocked anyone from private-messaging you. So, any attempt I make will probably just get deleted for "Off-Topic" again. So, this simply isn't worth the effort.

I'm just done here.

leonid_24

Jul 6, 2019
This post is for people with a second main quest start problem.

Problem - cant start the second quest, receptionist give a message - you have needed amount of reputation. but red hair girl must have a better relationship with Rodrigo (the guy you hire after the first quest with a priest) Even if you have 100/100 with Rodrigo nothing happens.

Problem source - some variable got f*cked up during translation(no such problem in jap version) - after the first main quest, there are sting of events with red hair and Rodrigo. If you already saw this event(or have the gallery unlocked) and skipped them during your current walkthrough - you would be stuck and can't start the second quest.

Solution - delete SAVE FOLDER from the game and start from the beginning - if you cant skip scenes, then you cant catch this bug.

P.S. for those interested, I will add my save file where you can start the second quest by yourself.

Reactions: greenlittleman
Dec 26, 2019
Are the updates done? Is this a complete game?
This is what Mijiishi had to say after the announcement of v1.20:

"I am aware that it is taking longer to produce. The mercenary corps NTR has complicated flag management over time in the morning and night, and there are many items to check each time when adding an event later, which makes it bothersome and less motivated. The more production progresses, the harder it becomes. That's the case with all the games I make after Menimis. I would like to make things simpler and make smaller games in the future. Or make it a format other than a game ... The details have not been decided. I feel like I'm eternal if I try to make a game similar to the one I've used so far. (I was pretty worried if this work would be completed)"
In direct plain English this means:

"This game took me a long time to complete, I am an incompetent dev who messed up and over complicated the programming (and screwed up just about everything else). The end result is that as I added more events to the game the more difficult it became to add new ones, due to complex flag/ switch management and I no longer know what my own code does anymore. I have lost motivation to continue working on this game. I had similar problems with all my games released after Menimis. My plan is to make my future games simpler and smaller. I also have plans to release products in different formats, I have not fully decided on what this will be just yet. I feel like I am in a continuous cycle making similar games over and over. I was worried if I would be able to complete this game."

Mijiishi is already working on their new projects, I think this game is complete. (a completely bad 0.1/10 game that is)
For my detailed critique of this game you can see my posts starting from page 7 and my complete gameplay review in the review section/ tab here.

Just one last thing here, that I just noticed while writing this, regarding the story which is basically a succubus saved your life, but lost their energy or life force and requires the player to collect the lost energy in the form of Magical Seamen. In order to make this more efficient the player is forced into the NTR. I already said in my review that the Magical Seamen had no effect on gameplay, it doesn't matter if you had 20ml or 20,000ml since nothing changes. Since you have no target to meet, the succubus is never really healed or restored? The first thing is that the succubus' complete form is never shown, I have unpacked the CG's and there isn't one there. The endings are just the two non H generic ends with the rest basically being NTR ends.

That means the entire story is pointless, since the primary objective of the game is unfulfilled.

Last edited:

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
They changed the search function it's no longer exclusive to this thread. Anyone know how to have sex with the girls? they stopped letting me after awhile is there a level of affection or compatibility they need to have to stay loyal cause Sara is Rodrigo's lover now

lusciousboy01

Nov 15, 2017
So, I tried translating some remaining text in the game. Menu, status etc.
I think it turned out okay, but of course take a backup of your original www folder in case something goes wrong.

Edit: It seems like the patch doesnt work with the compressed version. I am not sure why.

Last edited:

lusciousboy01

Nov 15, 2017
When I tried your patch this happens View attachment 1863543
I tried using the patch in a newly downloaded game and couldn't replicate this problem.

First of all:

Before extracting both the game and the patch, you should change Name Encoding to Japanese Shift-JIS. Name Encoding is just under the Options.

If you used the name encoding but there is still a problem, it could be because of an old save. You can try starting a new save to see if there is any problem.

If these don't fix your problem, can you explain me with detail, how did you encounter this problem ?

Reactions: Ericopa12

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
I tried using the patch in a newly downloaded game and couldn't replicate this problem.

First of all:

Before extracting both the game and the patch, you should change Name Encoding to Japanese Shift-JIS. Name Encoding is just under the Options.

If you used the name encoding but there is still a problem, it could be because of an old save. You can try starting a new save to see if there is any problem.

If these don't fix your problem, can you explain me with detail, how did you encounter this problem ?
Wait Name Encoding? Also I took your patch dropped in the game folder and overwrite the files.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes