3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
I can´t really say the new translation is better because the new one makes less sence if text gets negated from yes to no beside the wrong personal pronoun or people are clothed when they should be naked.

Binklee

Jan 26, 2023
I can't seem to start the second main quest. It keeps telling me Kuna and Rodrigo need to be closer, but she's maxed out on both stats with him. Anyone know what I'm missing?

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
This post is for people with a second main quest start problem.

Problem - cant start the second quest, receptionist give a message - you have needed amount of reputation. but red hair girl must have a better relationship with Rodrigo (the guy you hire after the first quest with a priest) Even if you have 100/100 with Rodrigo nothing happens.

Problem source - some variable got f*cked up during translation(no such problem in jap version) - after the first main quest, there are sting of events with red hair and Rodrigo. If you already saw this event(or have the gallery unlocked) and skipped them during your current walkthrough - you would be stuck and can't start the second quest.

Solution - delete SAVE FOLDER from the game and start from the beginning - if you cant skip scenes, then you cant catch this bug.

P.S. for those interested, I will add my save file where you can start the second quest by yourself.
Sadly i am at chapter 4 for the fourth main quest and i get the exact same problem again. So thats a bummer cause replaying all that will take a quite some hours again.

Last edited:

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
If someone has a working save for the main quest chapter 4 that would be much appriciated... Mine is bugged again with the rodrigo kuno bug.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Ok, i just watched the gallery saves for the actual endings and such but one thing. Kuno in the end got completely ntr'd right? seeing the chapter 5 chapel sex scene she basically said i only love Rogrigo please marry me. The only thing why this isnt a complete netorare is that rodrigo said nah i dont commit to relationship(she basically is sad about this). If he said yes it would have basically been full blown netorare in the main story (cause the scene is not an ending).

So people saying this is purely netorase that is incorrect cause Kuno in the end 100% feels like is commited to Rodrigo and just 'loves' the mc cause of the succubus ntr power and the kink she has.

Also the adventurer ending feels like the true ending because of the whole thing that happens before. Adventurer ending is basically Kuno searching for someone who she loves more than the MC. The ending basically hints if Rodrigo says yes to her she would dump MC in a heartbeat unless i read that wrong. she basically is completely absorbed in the cuckold magic power and feels like the love she has for MC is either pure love or just fabricated love becaus of the ntr power they have.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Ok, i just watched the gallery saves for the actual endings and such but one thing. Kuno in the end got completely ntr'd right? seeing the chapter 5 chapel sex scene she basically said i only love Rogrigo please marry me. The only thing why this isnt a complete netorare is that rodrigo said nah i dont commit to relationship(she basically is sad about this). If he said yes it would have basically been full blown netorare in the main story (cause the scene is not an ending).

So people saying this is purely netorase that is incorrect cause Kuno in the end 100% feels like is commited to Rodrigo and just 'loves' the mc cause of the succubus ntr power and the kink she has.

Also the adventurer ending feels like the true ending because of the whole thing that happens before. Adventurer ending is basically Kuno searching for someone who she loves more than the MC. The ending basically hints if Rodrigo says yes to her she would dump MC in a heartbeat unless i read that wrong. she basically is completely absorbed in the cuckold magic power and feels like the love she has for MC is either pure love or just fabricated love becaus of the ntr power they have.
Uh... No...

Unless all the translations are completely fucked, then Kuno doesn't get completely NTRed. They also emphasize throughout the game to not take what's said in the middle of sex seriously and to discuss things like reasonable adults when their brains aren't fried by succubus enhanced sex.

It's kind of a theme for this circle. That relationships are defined by more than who people do and don't have sex with. That there are things that are more important than sex in a relationship, or the intensity of said sex.

There are endings that are outright NTR, but, odds that much like the ones in Ruins of Luxoria, they're IF endings rather than True Endings. Saria from Ruins of Luxoria pops up in this game and she's still 100% committed to Luxoria's MC. Given that, and some of the themes in the game, there are two endings that are most likely candidates to true endings. The ending where McCuck-kun and the MCs of the previous two games in this setting all swap girls between them all the time, or the ending where this MC wins back Kuno from the merchant guy (who had to literally brainwash her to win her) using his NTR powers. Though the nature of these two endings make it possible for both of these to be true at the same time tbh.

I don't remember what you had/have to do to get the "Kuno leaves" ending, but from what I remember, it's basically one of the fail-state endings, basically.

Reactions: Back

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Uh... No...

Unless all the translations are completely fucked, then Kuno doesn't get completely NTRed. They also emphasize throughout the game to not take what's said in the middle of sex seriously and to discuss things like reasonable adults when their brains aren't fried by succubus enhanced sex.

It's kind of a theme for this circle. That relationships are defined by more than who people do and don't have sex with. That there are things that are more important than sex in a relationship, or the intensity of said sex.

There are endings that are outright NTR, but, odds that much like the ones in Ruins of Luxoria, they're IF endings rather than True Endings. Saria from Ruins of Luxoria pops up in this game and she's still 100% committed to Luxoria's MC. Given that, and some of the themes in the game, there are two endings that are most likely candidates to true endings. The ending where McCuck-kun and the MCs of the previous two games in this setting all swap girls between them all the time, or the ending where this MC wins back Kuno from the merchant guy (who had to literally brainwash her to win her) using his NTR powers. Though the nature of these two endings make it possible for both of these to be true at the same time tbh.

I don't remember what you had/have to do to get the "Kuno leaves" ending, but from what I remember, it's basically one of the fail-state endings, basically.
Ah thanks. Yeah i used a gallery save and failed to notice a bit that the translation was worse than the playthrough i thad before coming to the chapter 4 main quest bug. Well thats good. The chapel scene where they all got fucked also kinda threw me to a loop then with the Kuna trying to marry Rodrigo and looking sad when he denied her, but like you said the powers make them act differently during sex. Well good to know.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Ah thanks. Yeah i used a gallery save and failed to notice a bit that the translation was worse than the playthrough i thad before coming to the chapter 4 main quest bug. Well thats good. The chapel scene where they all got fucked also kinda threw me to a loop then with the Kuna trying to marry Rodrigo and looking sad when he denied her, but like you said the powers make them act differently during sex. Well good to know.
The Chapel scene with everyone? Ah. I don't remember if the gallery covers this bit, but, the succubus later tells McCuck-kun that the whole thing was specifically arranged to play into his fetish and generate boat-loads of magic. The thing is that, kind of like in Ruins of Luxoria, the girls and Kuno especially feel really stupidly good when they have cheating sex, because of the succubus nature they have. This also applies to the MC btw. It's why his sex skills kind of suck with a girl he's actually in a relationship with, but tend to become godlike when he's cheating. It's implied that even the size and shape of his dick changes when he can use the power "offensively", as it were.

Those details are what make me think that the endings I listed before are the true endings. Because both of those lean into the nature of their powers. In essence, if Kuno is legit fully stolen, like what happens in the 1st part of the Merchant ending, then the sex with the person that stole her stops being as mind-bending, which is why McCuck-kun can steal her back later.

From what I remember though, some of the details on this info is behind optional conversations around the base and whatnot, so if you just watch the gallery or rush through the main story, you're gonna miss a LOT of context on top of what context is lost because, y'know, MTL.

With that said, we kind of have to apply a bit of a grain of salt here, because MTL, so I don't really know how much information is just plain wrong, and how much context is lost. Like, any scene where Kuno says she loves someone, there's, if I remember right, 2-3 ways to say "love" in a romantic sense in Japanese, and depending on which one is used, that has connotations all on its own.

However, I'm also leaning into how this Dev's games generally go. In every game that's been translated, and even one that wasn't, the true ending is the one where the MC of the game gets together with his chosen girl and stays with her. We know that's true of the little sister game, because she and Kai show up together in Ruins of Luxoria and this game as well, and they're still together. This applies to Amor Magic Academy and the Alchemist game too. Hell, Amor Academy also specifically emphasizes the thinking of "some other dudes might steal me away from you, but I'll always truly hope that you'll steal me back."

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
The Chapel scene with everyone? Ah. I don't remember if the gallery covers this bit, but, the succubus later tells McCuck-kun that the whole thing was specifically arranged to play into his fetish and generate boat-loads of magic. The thing is that, kind of like in Ruins of Luxoria, the girls and Kuno especially feel really stupidly good when they have cheating sex, because of the succubus nature they have. This also applies to the MC btw. It's why his sex skills kind of suck with a girl he's actually in a relationship with, but tend to become godlike when he's cheating. It's implied that even the size and shape of his dick changes when he can use the power "offensively", as it were.

Those details are what make me think that the endings I listed before are the true endings. Because both of those lean into the nature of their powers. In essence, if Kuno is legit fully stolen, like what happens in the 1st part of the Merchant ending, then the sex with the person that stole her stops being as mind-bending, which is why McCuck-kun can steal her back later.

From what I remember though, some of the details on this info is behind optional conversations around the base and whatnot, so if you just watch the gallery or rush through the main story, you're gonna miss a LOT of context on top of what context is lost because, y'know, MTL.

With that said, we kind of have to apply a bit of a grain of salt here, because MTL, so I don't really know how much information is just plain wrong, and how much context is lost. Like, any scene where Kuno says she loves someone, there's, if I remember right, 2-3 ways to say "love" in a romantic sense in Japanese, and depending on which one is used, that has connotations all on its own.

However, I'm also leaning into how this Dev's games generally go. In every game that's been translated, and even one that wasn't, the true ending is the one where the MC of the game gets together with his chosen girl and stays with her. We know that's true of the little sister game, because she and Kai show up together in Ruins of Luxoria and this game as well, and they're still together. This applies to Amor Magic Academy and the Alchemist game too. Hell, Amor Academy also specifically emphasizes the thinking of "some other dudes might steal me away from you, but I'll always truly hope that you'll steal me back."
Wow thanks for the detailed explanation! yeah i played the game till chapter 2 when i got a bug and replayed it and then at the end of chapter 4 i got the same bug which stopped me from progressing the game so i was like fuck it ima get the gallery save and look whats left cause replaying it for the third time which was essentially like 8 hours of playing was kinda tiring. Do you reccommend his other games? i quite liked this one and im curious if his other games have the same quality and length.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Wow thanks for the detailed explanation! yeah i played the game till chapter 2 when i got a bug and replayed it and then at the end of chapter 4 i got the same bug which stopped me from progressing the game so i was like fuck it ima get the gallery save and look whats left cause replaying it for the third time which was essentially like 8 hours of playing was kinda tiring. Do you reccommend his other games? i quite liked this one and im curious if his other games have the same quality and length.
Yeah, whether it's the original MTL or Dazed version... the way the Dev set-up variables means that MTL can tends to fuck up the game in various ways... and there's a LOT of variables. A lot of the character names for example are variables because you can change the character names. It's take a LOT of work to edit even an MTL to the point where the game runs smoothly and I don't think anyone's gonna be throwing around money for that.

As for the dev's other games... None of them have entirely stellar translations, but even beyond that, your mileage with them will vary depending on preferences.

Ruins of Luxoria, in my opinion, is his best work so far, and I definitely recommend playing that one. It only has one game-breaking bug in it, which may or may not be from the translation, and that one involves talking with a specific NPC while Saria's soaked in cum and is easy to avoid.

Amor Magic Academy can be hit and miss. Its main problem is that it has a VERY long and tedious intro where you're given the illusion of choice, but it all leads to the same end result... and only then does the game seriously start. Beyond that, its ending is kind of half-assed, giving the whole game a very unfinished air in a sense, like it was meant to have a bunch of sequels.

Alchemist Fantasy is the dev's 2nd game, which has a remake. The translation is not stellar... and I think there's a patch somewhere in the thread that fixes it up a bit.... Beyond that, the story is just so-so and the focus is different because the netorase stuff happens out of necessity rather than the protagonist's fetish, so the game has a very different feel from this one. Also very different art, as the dev found an artist for his stuff. Personally I enjoyed it as much as I could, given the translation issues, but it wasn't a super great game from what I remember.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Are there any repeatable sex scenes between the MC and Kuno?
Nyet. MC only has repeatable sex scenes with the Idol girl, the Priestess and the Alchemist girl, and even then, only at certain stages of the game, and I think some of them are just sprite sex, basically, without any CGs, don't remember 100%.

Reactions: rKnight
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes