VN Ren'Py High Desire [v0.0.2] [Wingmen Labs]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Wingmen Labs

car go vroom
Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
for planned tags you have prostitution will this be a LI or is it a random character who will be the prostitute.
At the moment we have some content planned for a character who's a prostitute, but I wouldn't call it a LI yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeanettei

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Made a quick Mod with choice recommendations (WT) and re-added the rollback*
( *maybe you have to restart a game or stop/start my WT in the options while playing a game)

Download Mod v0.0.2 (~1MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.0.2 (~116MB)
(includes some more game settings)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
HighDesire_01.jpg HighDesire_02.jpg

Last edited:

Wingmen Labs

car go vroom
Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have? how many chapters will the game have?
Wingmen Labs
The game will have a lot of choices and some of them that will alter the story, meaning that there will be multiple paths. We don't have a set number of girls that will be in the game, but all I can say is that we're going to be introducing new girls almost every episode, some that will turn into LIs and some that will be just characters for a few lewd scenes. We have 8-10 episodes planned for this season.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
At the moment we have some content planned for a character who's a prostitute, but I wouldn't call it an LI yet.
I would never call her a LI.

Otherwise, I don't see the harem tag, so I guess a LI will have to be chosen at some point.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The game will have a lot of choices and some of them that will alter the story, meaning that there will be multiple paths. We don't have a set number of girls that will be in the game, but all I can say is that we're going to be introducing new girls almost every episode, some that will turn into LIs and some that will be just characters for a few lewd scenes. We have 8-10 episodes planned for this season.
Personally I'm only interested in the sex scenes with the LIs with which the MC is going to end up having a romantic relationship at the end of the game. My preference is to be able to avoid all other sex scenes.

Wingmen Labs

car go vroom
Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Intro should be skipable.
Rollback should be in.
And I am not sure if there is an option to play this in window-mode. Or an option to switch monitors. It would be annoying if the game dictates me on which monitor it wants to run.

I give it a serious try when I have more time. Looks good though, nice renders and well written so far (didn't play very long).
Right now you should be able to skip the intro on your second launch by holding CTRL. We'll definitely make the skip option more visible in the next update/hotfix.

As for window mode, you can find it in the options screen under "Display".

Rollback will be added in the next update as well.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Looking good so far but it is a bit to short to make a real judgement and decide to support it or not. I will wait for the next release to see how it is going.

Also using a racing theme with Race of Life in the making is pretty bold ^^

Also I need a Milf Character XD

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wingmen Labs

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yes, most scenes will be avoidable if you don't want to go through with them.
Ok, "most scenes" sounds somewhat disturbing... What that means? Will there be forced content?
Will it be possible to choose just one girl and stick with her through entire gameplay? Option not to play as "casual fun banger"?

Wingmen Labs

car go vroom
Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Ok, "most scenes" sounds somewhat disturbing... What that means? Will there be forced content?
Will it be possible to choose just one girl and stick with her through entire gameplay? Option not to play as "casual fun banger"?
What I meant by that is that depending on the LI you choose, some scenes are required to happen in order to advance the story. Obviously those scenes are only with the girls you pursued throughout the gameplay. So yeah, if you want to, you can stick strictly to one LI.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
is this a single LI game or will there be a harem option. If there is a harem option will any girl on girl scenes be avoidable?

Reactions: BlasKyau

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
So nice try, but....

- DONT start a unity game fullscreen, being able to make it fullscreen is a lot better
- DONT let people wait with dark screen which gives the impression there is something on it, the rendering was far too
- what's the use of question words, if you can't go back to see what the fucking question was.

Berserkers77

Oct 20, 2022
Great game! Thanks for sharing...

A little curious though; it looks like this is not from Daz3d, huh? It seems a little difficult to control the face or body of the characters, so it looks a little stiff.

But still, the game is good, especially the animations. I can't imagine the good rigs for that, and it might still take a lot of rendering time. Hopefully, it can be continued! all the best!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wingmen Labs

Wingmen Labs

car go vroom
Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
is this a single LI game or will there be a harem option. If there is a harem option will any girl on girl scenes be avoidable?
No harem option planned, but you will be able pursue more than one LI at the time depending on the path. As for girl on girl scenes, it's still too early to say, but if we do eventually have some, they'll most likely be avoidable.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes