VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Hopes [v0.1] [KD_Games]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
72cb15ce-15b0-4081-a66f-21ec0170eb98.jpg

Overview:
Abandoning his grim past life in the former Soviet republic our main protagonist (Mark) heads straight to the USA, where he hopes to achieve his American Dream. Despite his wishes things begin to turn upside down and Mark will have to make a stand for his future and the future of his loved ones. Will he get through all the hardships or will his life shatter into pieces depends on you. But the only thing he has now is High Hopes for the future.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-04
Release Date: 2022-03-02
Developer: KD_Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

a4.jpg b1.jpg b6.jpg k5.jpg g4.jpg p6.jpg bj1.jpg rhi7.jpg aw8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Sure, I'll bite. Nothing surprises me anymore, just please let Professor X be the MC.

Edit:

- No Prof X as MC
- Too many animations lol, literally, every click is a different one. It's hard to get in the story that way, I don't think I've seen that before.
- The Mom isn't in the game yet but she has substance abuse problems.
- MC likes to daydream... a lot.
- Engrish.

That's about it.

Last edited:

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Wow, Mum is fugly and in the screens it looks like you're blown by a 50 y/o Eartha Kitt...

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Huhh??? Played it and not sure wtf... blurry screens and dream like states, have no clue what this game is about...
There's more time spend on the animations than anything, I wouldn't even consider this a full version, it's more of a demo.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
High Hopes [v0.1] [KD_Games]
compressed_.gif

Download -

PC -> Size: 474 MB
MAC -> Size: 439 MB
Android -> Size: 453 MB

Android - unofficial port/version

Last edited:

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
WOW! IT'S JUST UNBELIEVABLE.

I've never seen anything like this... I don't even have the words, it's fantastic.

1. My English is not conversational, but I can translate almost any English text, and for me it's not considered so Engrish... So it wasn't a problem for me! But of course, for English-speaking players, it's worth dealing with this problem (if there is one, of course).

2. I'm crazy about these clothes and hair simulations, everything is just fine, but still would like to raise the quality, if it is possible in the future. I understand that because of the increase in quality rendering animations will take many times longer, but if it's possible, it's a huge plus for the game

3. the idea is very interesting, I'll be looking forward to the sequel, very interesting to see what the end result is. A time loop? Or something else. This is interesting.

4. The music is good, but would like some variety in the future

5. I don't doubt that it will happen, but I really want variety in tags and girls' looks, with this level of animations it will be fine

I wish you good luck, I liked it!

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote