Cheat Mod Ren'Py Onhold High-Rise Climb[0.70.b.4][704621168]

Apr 5, 2017
I tried to download your mod and install it but as soon as I start the game from an error you should see it again
Alright I see what is happening here. Go to your game folder and delete the following files

Code:
HRC_mod_7046_0.66a.7.rpy
HRC_mod_7046_variables_0.66a.7.rpy

HRC_mod_7046_0.66a.7.rpyc
HRC_mod_7046_variables_0.66a.7.rpyc
So basically .rpy are the game files, and every time the game runs, it would create a corresponding .rpyc file as a back up so the game still functions even if the .rpy fails somehow. Your error message is saying that there is a conflict between the current version of my mod and the previous version. So when you are upgrading, make sure you delete the necessary files.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Apr 5, 2017
This is wonderful and thoughtful of the various plot holes this game still features. Did you get to the Source wall ? Did you see the actual end of content? We are desperate to actually make it to the end as updates are so disjointed and added features are always hard to spot / get to due to all the grind about work level <needed for Grace house> and about research <also needed for Grace house> coupled with strange triggers for Bailey rel / fear interactions or even Izumi dates that pave the way to her house. Any pointers or triggers you can plug in so gamers can pick up these different paths more easily would be appreciated, provided those paths can actually be followed separately.
I actually thought about it, but it's a real mess to grind through the code to come up with a "walkthrough". But now that I've seen the code a few times, I think I have an idea of what the different paths are.

However, I think it's better to create this "hint" system all together with the next release.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are a super hero! Your guidance and understanding of broken code will be for ever remembered in the halls of Gamers Glory ... blowing the candles of late night cringe bugged moments and opening the horizons of so many avid gamers to the beauty of High-Rise Climb! Game On!!!!

Reactions: ChiefStefan

Apr 5, 2017
About my MOD, I was thinking about implementing like a "hint" system. Well it is like a ton of work and I honestly don't think it's worth to write out like a step by step instruction on how to reach every single scene.

So I'm gonna do this instead, my "hint" system would be like an FAQ style with common question such as,
"How to I access Grace's House? I don't see her at the Reception".

Since I've seen the code a few times, I don't get stuck, ever lol. So in order for me to implement this system, I will need questions. Please quote this message and reply if you have suggestions for what questions I should have.

• Love

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you for this wonderful opportunity to ... word some of those most asked questions ::

?how do I progress with gals at the office?
<engage in countless days of conversations! only 1/2 points in affection gained every day:eek::oops::censored:>

?how do I get to meet Ida?
<go to the gym! / take your male coworker up on his offer to go to the gym together to meet gals there!>

?how do I get Grace?
<Work till you drop to get to level 4 and have fun with her at the office, work 2-4 more months till you drop to get work level 5 and get to visit her at home>

?how do I get Izumi?
<Work till you drop to get to level 4 and have fun with her at the office, promote her and wait for her to invite you on a date ... multiple times on consecutive weeks>

?how do I progress with any gal?
<every 10 pts of affection / fear gets you to next level where new events will trigger>

?Events do not trigger?
<repeat steps getting there next week and boost your gal's affection / fear / experience>

Of course .. a code wizard such as yourself will know precisely what is needed for events to trigger
and what course of action any happy go lucky gamer needs to have fun with this game;)!

Apr 5, 2017
Thank you for this wonderful opportunity to ... word some of those most asked questions ::

?how do I progress with gals at the office?
<engage in countless days of conversations! only 1/2 points in affection gained every day:eek::oops::censored:>

?how do I get to meet Ida?
<go to the gym! / take your male coworker up on his offer to go to the gym together to meet gals there!>

?how do I get Grace?
<Work till you drop to get to level 4 and have fun with her at the office, work 2-4 more months till you drop to get work level 5 and get to visit her at home>

?how do I get Izumi?
<Work till you drop to get to level 4 and have fun with her at the office, promote her and wait for her to invite you on a date ... multiple times on consecutive weeks>

?how do I progress with any gal?
<every 10 pts of affection / fear gets you to next level where new events will trigger>

?Events do not trigger?
<repeat steps getting there next week and boost your gal's affection / fear / experience>

Of course .. a code wizard such as yourself will know precisely what is needed for events to trigger
and what course of action any happy go lucky gamer needs to have fun with this game;)!
Thanks, but I was looking for more specific questions lol. But I mean your questions definitely gave me some ideas

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
error when opening FAQ
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'7046_cheatmenu/faq/bailey/Bailey Job.jpg'>:
  File "game/HomeController.rpy", line 155, in script
    call screen bedroom_m_1bed
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file '7046_cheatmenu/faq/bailey/Bailey Job.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\ast.py", line 1861, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\ast.py", line 1849, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\statements.py", line 203, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\exports.py", line 2755, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
    st, at)
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 264, in render
    surf = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, child_width, child_height, st, at)
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\display\layout.py", line 925, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\display\layout.py", line 883, in render
    surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
High-Rise Climb 0.70a
Sun Nov 03 19:08:54 2019

Apr 5, 2017
error when opening FAQ
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'7046_cheatmenu/faq/bailey/Bailey Job.jpg'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\ast.py", line 1861, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\ast.py", line 1849, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\statements.py", line 203, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\exports.py", line 2755, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
    st, at)
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 264, in render
    surf = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, child_width, child_height, st, at)
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\display\layout.py", line 925, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\display\layout.py", line 883, in render
    surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\Video Game\High Rise Climb 0.70a\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
High-Rise Climb 0.70a
Sun Nov 03 19:08:54 2019
Sorry I uploaded the wrong file

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
Hello, I used ur mod and sure enough it fixed the issue with day 1 errors in 0.70. But, I am getting stuck in Chapter 1 screen. After around 3 days at work and meeting Ida at gym, I got the black screen with Chapter 1 written in the middle. It just stays static no matter what I do and later program becomes unresponsive and crashes.

Apr 5, 2017
Hello, I used ur mod and sure enough it fixed the issue with day 1 errors in 0.70. But, I am getting stuck in Chapter 1 screen. After around 3 days at work and meeting Ida at gym, I got the black screen with Chapter 1 written in the middle. It just stays static no matter what I do and later program becomes unresponsive and crashes.
That chapter 1 text is a button and clicking it should allow you to progress. I'm not sure what the crash though cuz it works on my computer just fine.

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
That chapter 1 text is a button and clicking it should allow you to progress. I'm not sure what the crash though cuz it works on my computer just fine.
Must have been something wrong with my save file. When I loaded a save from auto save function it worked out fine.

zuuzuuba

Aug 7, 2018
what kind of errors are you getting? Are you sure it's not your computer because literally no one else has reported this kind of problem.
The previous version was working fine. But after I applied the latest version, I am getting multiple exception errors.

Apr 5, 2017
The previous version was working fine. But after I applied the latest version, I am getting multiple exception errors.
Once again, what are your errors? Can you post the error here? If you don't do that, I can't help you because like I said, no one else reported that problem.

And by previous version, do you mean previous version of the game or the mod? Have you removed all files from the previous version of the mod?

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Tried searching. Playing the game I have been trying to find out how to ask Jack for a secretary. Any and all help will be appreciated. Thank you

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Gotta go with him on his yacht .. have a bunch of discussions ... gotta get them events rolling with bailey and have enough work level for this next step.