Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
To do this quest you must complete Adam's "The Double Date" quest. I will put an indication of this, it seems that many are having difficulty in this part.
Adam's quest was completed a long time ago and I'm also stuck with the same quest (the only one left in the phone). All sister tells me between 21:00 and 23:00 is that I have to talk to Ronald, the bully, during recess time, but there is no way to talk to him....

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
i uploaded save file 0.4 to 0.5 but got error, can you fix it?
each new build = new game.
he changed too many inside the game = so obviously will be bugs from loading older saves.
thats why i decided to miss some realeases, because its hard each time starting from zero.

• Angry
Reactions: Fio.011

Horad

Jan 28, 2019
how do you talk to Ron at break he is in the bathroom and cant talk to him , yet I have to t
o advance little sister's quest ?????

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
how do you talk to Ron at break he is in the bathroom and cant talk to him , yet I have to t
o advance little sister's quest ?????
See my post here. It's been asked several times and we never got any answer so we're all stuck at the same point.

Reactions: Horad

Horad

Jan 28, 2019
Seriously ? After the dumb ass grindy crap I have to do it all over again because you cant manage to make a game that will keep the damn saves properly ??? Who the hell wants to start all over every damn update ??????? I just DLed .6 an no fucking way I want to grind friendship and passion for what 20 girls ??? WTF , how about a damn cheat set up at least till you get the save problem sorted ?????? please tell me there is a hot fix that I just need to wait a few days on and I can use my old saves , here I wans hoping the sister quest was fixed and all I got was a load of "all your hard work is shit have a nice day"

Reactions: jeffrey1667

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I just fucked Penny but it won't let me leave, a error pops up and when I click the 'Try to leave button' nothing happens.

bproct

Jan 10, 2020
Same issue for me. Broken...
I found a temporary solution, but please consider that it might break the game so use it at your own risk.

I opened the html and removed the following line:

<<set $PennyCenas.Pijama to true>>

I saw that this was the variable causing the game to break and it seems not be used anywhere else in the game.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes