3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
1)that bug is still here.....on v0.051

2)and the new update broke ALL my savegame.......
View attachment 2148034
at least i have the gallery than still works......

3)also there is a problem with buttons:
View attachment 2148043
text is working but icons are not responding...is this a design choice?
or is just me than love pressing icons instead of text?

p.s
well then i will not play again until there will be some pretty new scene than are worth playing.....
Add this file to the game folder, that should allow you to use the old saves

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
The only error I originally encountered was the massage stamina issue on Sundays at the pool. Now, my version .50 saves crash upon loading with a File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__ renpy.load(fn)

So, I started a new game. The pool stamina issue still exists and now all the previously opened galleries remain locked. The calendar does not show an evening date if there is already an afternoon date.
Add this file to the game folder, that should allow you to use the old saves

the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
Sigh...
Another renpy game that cannot be played on windows 32-bit anymore...
Why there is no support for windows 32-bit anymore?
It's not as if the game needs such high requirement to play...
Now I cannot use my old saves anymore...
Really disappointing...

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
If someone cant open an old save, place this file in the folder game, then reload the save file

Reactions: homarkc

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Sigh...
Really disappointing...
It should have a 32 file that should run on a windows 32 bit

To use old files, place this file attach to this message inside the game folder and they should run:
https://f95zone.to/threads/high-school-days-v0-051-el-ciclo.43937/post-9324859

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
This is my To Do List. I noticed that on in game Sunday I went to the backyard and the Swimsuit quest retriggered. But I have had the Club ones in my list since last update. I just finished the Ritual event (Chefs Kiss).
View attachment 2138591
Noted... Im going to add more "checkpoints", so the game checks if the player pass certain point in the game, and if so, check the variables to add or remove lines in the "to-do", we added some, we'll have to add even more :/
Looks like this issue remains for this version. Will this be solved in the next version?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
We are adding a compatible save file which will check if th
found another thingy......

after i finish the current build v0.0.5 i still have jessy locked is that a bug or i am missing something?
View attachment 2141432
the to do list says this......
View attachment 2141431
dunno is there is more i dont' have trigged?

and here also the complete save if someone need it.......with full gallery except that one....
1. The first image, did you help her catch the dog? if so, did you ask her out on a date? if not, then you when in another path

2. For the second, the things under "Things for later" are missions you will have to do in future releases.

Let me see what can we add to the story so, in case you missed a scene, have the ability open it in the future, same case is with Darkness selfie... lots of players didnt text her after getting the info and missed that image

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So does this fix the issues of never getting the second online shopping item and never being able to progress beyond meeting the school clubs? Because if I talked to Darkness it didn't lead to a ritual, it just acted if there was no more content.

Or do I have to restart again?
Hi, there are several items you have to buy online, for the ritual, you need to:
1. Talk to Darkness
2. Talk to Rati
3. Go next weekday at 7:00 am the the school laboratory
4. Go to the cabinet on the top left side
5. Grab the items requiered to pick up the flower
6. MC will mention that the darklight is nowere to be found, so he has to look for it on eBuy
7. Go to the PC and buy it

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
The only error I originally encountered was the massage stamina issue on Sundays at the pool. Now, my version .50 saves crash upon loading with a File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__ renpy.load(fn)

So, I started a new game. The pool stamina issue still exists and now all the previously opened galleries remain locked. The calendar does not show an evening date if there is already an afternoon date.
We are uploading an update that will allow old saves to work and after loading a saved game, it will check which gallery items should be unlocked and unlock them.

Reactions: Poker_king70

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I was enjoying the game a lot, but I am tired of always having to start new games after updates. Good luck with your game but I am done.
Sorry about that :( We are uploading an update that will allow old saves to work.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Sigh...
Really disappointing...
We didnt know, Renpy suppost to export two version of the game the 64 and 32 bit, let me see what we can do because there is a lot of 32 bit PC out there

Thanks for the heads up!! :D

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
First time playing and I think something is wrong with Ms Felicia. After meeting with the clubs, if I go back up
the stairs the following day, Ms Felicia wants to meet me and tell me to go see the clubs again. Pretty sure
this is a bug right?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
First time playing and I think something is wrong with Ms Felicia. After meeting with the clubs, if I go back up
the stairs the following day, Ms Felicia wants to meet me and tell me to go see the clubs again. Pretty sure
this is a bug right?
Yea it is... add this file to the game folder, and see if she stills apears, if not, just save the game and then delete the file

the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
We didnt know, Renpy suppost to export two version of the game the 64 and 32 bit, let me see what we can do because there is a lot of 32 bit PC out there

Thanks for the heads up!! :D
That's good to hear...
I'll be waiting for the 32-bit version...

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
314941106_563719965759134_2878461231863837477_n.jpg

We are releasing a fix update in which we hope we solve three major bugs that keep slipping between our fingers. Here are the changes made in this release:
  • Solved the issue with the stamina in the massage minigame
  • Solved the incompatibility problem with the old saved games
  • Solved the problem with the galleries being locked every update
  • Solved the problem with the Android version and some missing images
  • Solved the problem with the Android version and the main screen
And, since we needed to add some flavor to the game, we added two functions to make the game even simpler:
  • We increased the amount of money earned at the coffee shop.
  • We added the option to skip the massage minigame.
We hope to finally end the stamina problem with the massage minigame appearing to some players. And, if your gallery locks for any reason, just open your saved game, and the system will check which gallery item should be opened and will unlock them once more.

Thanks to all of you for your patience! We are currently working on the release of the 0.06 version scheduled for later this month (hopefully).

Go to the first page for full changelog and download links!

Happy clicking! =^.^=

IMPORTANT: If the gallery is locked after reinstalling the game, simply load your most advanced game and the system will look for items that should be open.

Last edited:

the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
The newest version (v0.052) is once again cannot be played with 32-bit windows...
Is it so difficult to include 32-bit renpy exe (HighSchoolDays-32.exe in older versions) ?
Sigh...

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
The newest version (v0.052) is once again cannot be played with 32-bit windows...
Is it so difficult to include 32-bit renpy exe (HighSchoolDays-32.exe in older versions) ?
Sigh...
Hi! I was reading on RenPy's website and they remove the 32 bit support and Linux in RenPy 8... hopefully this will be temporally... because eventually all games will have to jump to RenPy 8 :(

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
And, since we needed to add some flavor to the game, we added two functions to make the game even simpler:
  • We increased the amount of money earned at the coffee shop.
  • We added the option to skip the massage minigame.
Every update that reduces grinding is a good update!

Reactions: RichyCapy

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Every update that reduces grinding is a good update!
On the December update we will add a quest that will requiere some money (not too much, but some); but by then, the player will be also able to work at the Pub and the Club for more money...

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes