3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
No matter how many times I have sex with her, I'm still told to go on dates with Ginger. Also, Ginger's bio keeps updating with the same info, over and over.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
No matter how many times I have sex with her, I'm still told to go on dates with Ginger. Also, Ginger's bio keeps updating with the same info, over and over.
Her story ends when you have sex twice with her... for some reason, is not removing the "keep having sex", is the same issue with the bio not knowing a certan info is already there... we'll look into it, some players are having the same problem but in different areas... vars dont change. We are trying to find what could be causing this.

Reactions: Samhill

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
i can't i got bug, you can check my save file
I checked your game and yes, there is a bug... I was able to play the scene but it jumps the massage session

We are going to review the massage minigame and try to find what could be causing this error. A player mention this bug a few months ago, he reinstalled the game and try once more and work, but is not working for me in your saved game...

screenshot0003.png

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I checked your game and yes, there is a bug... I was able to play the scene but it jumps the massage session

We are going to review the massage minigame and try to find what could be causing this error. A player mention this bug a few months ago, he reinstalled the game and try once more and work, but is not working for me in your saved game...

View attachment 2112041
so what should i do then?

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Her story ends when you have sex twice with her... for some reason, is not removing the "keep having sex", is the same issue with the bio not knowing a certan info is already there... we'll look into it, some players are having the same problem but in different areas... vars dont change. We are trying to find what could be causing this.
Is there anything else to do after Ginger? Can I do other things past this, or nothing after Ginger will trigger?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Is there anything else to do after Ginger? Can I do other things past this, or nothing after Ginger will trigger?
For now, its all, we will be adding more Ginger content on Dicember... (a second part to the sex scene)

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
I guess we'll have to wait for an update and there'll be a new sequel.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Why do I keep losing the already unlocked scenes in the gallery when I quit and reopen the game? I need to rerun all the old saves to recover those scenes, and to lose them next time when I run the game!

Last edited:

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Why do I keep losing the already unlocked scenes in the gallery when I quit and reopen the game? I need to rerun all the old saves to recover those scenes, and to lose them next time when I run the game!
Hi, five or six players reported this issue to us... we're trying to figure out why persistent information isn't being saved. It's a Renpy bug... we can send you a patch that will unlock the scenes if you want, it's a temporary solution but not definitive.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I really need some walktrough about this game i'm literally stuck...
Hi! check the "To-Do" system in the phone... is literally a step by step guide. Every release we make it even more detailed.

We do have a walkthrough guide, but it's for , (we need the funding) but honestly you don't need it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 翼のある悪魔

master110

Jun 5, 2017
I missed the date with ginger because i didnt get her address in time and now it doesnt work anymore

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I missed the date with ginger because i didnt get her address in time and now it doesnt work anymore
You should be able to go to the date once you have her address and the elegant outfit,

But if did you get the elegant outfit before getting the address? Then you lock that path... you need to load a previous save

We need to add something so if you miss the date, she gives you another chance

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes