3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hi, when I try to give any of the girls a massage during the weekends by the pool, it instantly finishes as if the MC is out of stamina (Stamina meter looks empty as well). Is there a fix for that?
Some players are reporting this error :( we hope we'll have it fix for the upcomming release... it should be a couple of days for that, we are aiming for a halloween release

Reactions: AydanW

1st

Nov 18, 2018
There is a bug here since you get her number after the first night... something happend...

Put this file in your game folder, check if you have Sophies contact, run a couple of days, save it and then delete the file... this should unlock her contact... you should have gotten it right after the first night
I applied your solution: saved the file into /game folder and ran the application. This is the error code I've received:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/fix.rpy", line 3, in script
    $ sophia.got_contact()
    $ sophia.got_contact()
  File "game/fix.rpy", line 3, in <module>
    $ sophia.got_contact()
NameError: name 'sophia' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "renpy/main.py", line 558, in main
    renpy.game.context().run(node)
    $ sophia.got_contact()
    $ sophia.got_contact()
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    $ sophia.got_contact()

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
High School Days 0.042
Mon Oct 24 20:54:29 2022

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
This game really needs to option to buy used panties online, so that we get to keep the panties from our girls.

• Haha
Reactions: RichyCapy

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
This game really needs to option to buy used panties online, so that we get to keep the panties from our girls.
William "Oh, and don’t bother trying to buy a set new of panties; I can assure you I’ll know if they’re new or used."
:'(

We though about that... but due to time limitations, we had to remove that option so we added that line to the story. But we will add a way to get some for the MC ;)

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I applied your solution: saved the file into /game folder and ran the application. This is the error code I've received:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

$ sophia.got_contact()

That is not posible! :'( sophia is the character... I would suggest delete and reinstall the game, and start a new game.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
William "Oh, and don’t bother trying to buy a set new of panties; I can assure you I’ll know if they’re new or used."
:'(

We though about that... but due to time limitations, we had to remove that option so we added that line to the story. But we will add a way to get some for the MC ;)
Yeah but that's why I specified *USED* panties (something you can actually buy online IRL so it makes sense). So he will know that they are used, just not exactly who has used them. It's appropriate treatment for a dweeb like him.

I appreciate time constraints but if there's ever an opportunity to go back and change that I think it would be really neat. Or else some way to discover info about the girls without giving him panties. Maybe even both routes.

1st

Nov 18, 2018
That is not posible! :'( sophia is the character... I would suggest delete and reinstall the game, and start a new game.
Ok, just for you to know: I started a new game and this time I played both intro and chose not to kick Sophie out of the bedroom (at the very first night). Don't know witch part of this did the magic but the contact has beed added to the address book. If I was about to guess I would say it was the second choice (not to kick her out) because next morning she sent me a photo and we had a messege conversation. That probably updated the info about her.

1st

Nov 18, 2018
this game has cheats?a money cheat..
What for? Use the address book and send message to "Dad" asking for money (100$ daily). "Mom" can regenerate all energy (once per day) so there is no need to buy energy buffs (except night club).

Reactions: lockerxx

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I am working on the cafe.
Got the lawn mower too.

But still in the hints. It is showing
"Go to cafe and ask for work"

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
It seems in one way or another way I have to do the contents with Principle.

If I run away, I can't go anywhere then.
[The second one]

Last edited:

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I am working on the cafe.
Got the lawn mower too.

But still in the hints. It is showing
"Go to cafe and ask for work"
Yea! sound like a bug... we will add some code to force remove that "to-do" item when you start working :/

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
It seems in one way or another way I have to do the contents with Principle.

If I run away, I can't go anywhere then.
[The second one]
Running away would cancel the event and the count down should restart... let me see if it does what it suppost to

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Is these two are bugs..??
Have you gotten the complete scene from Ginger? has the gallery item has been unlock? if so, the yes, is a bug... if not, you should go out with her 3 times untill she agrees to let you in her house, and once more to go all the way to the end

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Ok, just for you to know: I started a new game and this time I played both intro and chose not to kick Sophie out of the bedroom (at the very first night). Don't know witch part of this did the magic but the contact has beed added to the address book. If I was about to guess I would say it was the second choice (not to kick her out) because next morning she sent me a photo and we had a messege conversation. That probably updated the info about her.
Kicking her out should affect to much since when you fix the backyard, the "mood" resets because you need her for future events.
And, you get her contact only if you dont kick her out...

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Have you gotten the complete scene from Ginger? has the gallery item has been unlock? if so, the yes, is a bug... if not, you should go out with her 3 times untill she agrees to let you in her house, and once more to go all the way to the end

I go to date 6 times with Ginger.
Go to her house after the 3rd date.

Scenes:
==> First only BJ.
==> Then Lick & Stick.
[2 contents here: i) sex ii) cunnilingus; got both ending]

So, I guess, I got all the scenes.
Or is there any more..??

Last edited:
Reactions: RichyCapy
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes