3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Running away would cancel the event and the count down should restart... let me see if it does what it suppost to
In the first meeting with Principle after the punishment of Willy, If I ran away. It's okey.

But after some consecutive class miss, Principle send a message about meet her, in that meeting with Principle, I can't ran away.
If I ran away, I can't go anywhere else.

There is this message on screen:
I have to go to see the Principle and its already evening, I cant even go to school that time.

And now I guess it’s okey as a punishment of missing school classes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RichyCapy

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I go to date 6 times with Ginger.
Go to her house after the 3rd date.

Scenes:
==> First only BJ.
==> Then Lick & Stick.
[2 contents here: i) sex ii) cunnilingus; got both ending]

So, I guess, I got all the scenes.
Or is there any more..??
Everytime you finish "Licking or Sticking" the system checks if that "to-do" like is still there and if so, remove it...
Weird is not removing it from you game :/

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Everytime you finish "Licking or Sticking" the system checks if that "to-do" like is still there and if so, remove it...
Weird is not removing it from you game :/
I think so. Probably a bug.

Two bugs I found.
i) Coffee shop work.
ii) Ginger date.

All other to-do list was completed okey.

• Love

1st

Nov 18, 2018
Kicking her out should affect to much since when you fix the backyard, the "mood" resets because you need her for future events.
And, you get her contact only if you dont kick her out...
Well, don't you consider this being a potential game-breaking issue? Firstly you're giving the player a choice of keeping her in or out and then, when a follow-up mission/quest comes, it turnes out that the player is stuck and cannot proceed any further (because if he decided to kick her out he doesn't have her contact). The only option then is a restart, is this is the way you wanted it to work?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
313918808_557181163079681_7569574741312063198_n.jpg

For the first time since we began making our game two years ago, we managed to release an update on the set date and in record time, which makes us feel incredibly proud of our work.

But everything was made possible thanks to the support of our collaborators, artists, and most of all, our Patreons, who, month after month, believe in our project. You have allowed us to grow.

We have decided to change our path of releasing large updates every four or five months, and we will now be releasing moderate updates each month. This will allow all the players to enjoy the monthly updates, version 0.05 being the first of many.

For this update, we made a structural change to all the image variables, allowing the system to predict the following image and making the image loading easier.

We also switched from PNG format to WEPB, which makes the game 40% lighter and means lower energy consumption on any device used to play the game. However, the WEPB quality is 100%, so the image quality is just as high as the PNG image with only half the original weight.

A problem that a small group of players reported was that some variables were not functioning correctly. The game would “jump” changes that allow the story to progress, so we applied a slightly more rigorous system to “force” the changes in the variables, allowing the story to flow correctly.

Another problem that a couple of players ran into was what would happen if the player did not follow or complete the story as planned (for example, who would go to school to get detention in a swimsuit?), which technically is not incorrect since every player enjoys their games differently. This, however, presented a problem for the game because sometimes there were no existing variables for determined sequences, so we got to work on restricting or adapting the stories to avoid the game failing when the player takes an unforeseen path.

We fixed a series of bugs several players brought to our attention, improving the game quality even more.

We fixed more than 30 lines in the “To-Do” guide, making what each player has to do even clearer, though many of these actions might be painfully obvious. For example, if you want to start the rave event but don’t have the right outfit, the game will tell you it is the wrong outfit though Frida was very precise about what clothing you need.

We hope you enjoy this update as you did the others and that we can keep counting on your support to continue developing more stories. This update is focused on an event that dates to the origins of Halloween.

We are already working on the 0.06 version in which another girl will take the leading role, a girl many have already requested us to expand her story. So, people have spoken!

Go to the first page for full changelog and download links!

Happy clicking! =^.^=

IMPORTANT: Theoretically, all save games from version 0.035 onwards should be compatible, but we suggest starting a game from the beginning since we made changes to many variables, save games prior to this version should start a new game

Last edited:

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
How much femdom content is until now or planned?
We have three scenes... but thanks to a request from a high level patreon, we will be adding a third one on december release because november release is already on track... after that, we dont know, we need to develop the story from other girls too

Reactions: sidsan

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
where is the character Frida i can't seam to find her
She should be in the second floor of school, after Ms. Felicia tells you to go to the clubs... she is in one of the clubs (the one with a paint palette on the door), but club members are only there 12 and 4 pm

Reactions: Oldandbold

Oldandbold

May 20, 2019
She should be in the second floor of school, after Ms. Felicia tells you to go to the clubs... she is in one of the clubs (the one with a paint palette on the door), but club members are only there 12 and 4 pm
for some reason I can't enter that door maybe the old save is no longer working or just a bug

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
for some reason I can't enter that door maybe the old save is no longer working or just a bug
We change a lot of variables, it suppost to work correctly with version 0.04, but, we had to fix some deviations which could cause that your current save wont work properly.
We would suggest start a fresh game, your unlocked gallery shouldnt be affected :)

kajikaizoku

Mar 13, 2018
Anyone know why the mission for the pool party and the joining of clubs are now back in my To Do List? I completed all this stuff a while back and now they are appearing in the To Do List.

• Sad

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Anyone know why the mission for the pool party and the joining of clubs are now back in my To Do List? I completed all this stuff a while back and now they are appearing in the To Do List.
Is probably a bug... we need to add even more mechanics to force the game to add or remove some variables :'( can you tell me which ones are the ones you still have?

kajikaizoku

Mar 13, 2018
Is probably a bug... we need to add even more mechanics to force the game to add or remove some variables :'( can you tell me which ones are the ones you still have?
This is my To Do List. I noticed that on in game Sunday I went to the backyard and the Swimsuit quest retriggered. But I have had the Club ones in my list since last update. I just finished the Ritual event (Chefs Kiss).
1667273246431.png

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
This is my To Do List. I noticed that on in game Sunday I went to the backyard and the Swimsuit quest retriggered. But I have had the Club ones in my list since last update. I just finished the Ritual event (Chefs Kiss).
View attachment 2138591
Noted... Im going to add more "checkpoints", so the game checks if the player pass certain point in the game, and if so, check the variables to add or remove lines in the "to-do", we added some, we'll have to add even more :/

Reactions: Agungteguh27
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes