3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Goldcoin117

Jun 28, 2022
Hey I've encountered a glitch were I go to the cafe and when I ask Emma if the fish is ready yet and she says come back in a couple hours but no matter how much time has passed she says the same thing.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Releases.jpg
Version 0.170 is finally live!
In this update, we tried to streamline our processes, but it backfired and ended up holding us back by two more weeks than we had planned, and we are sorry for it.

However, with this update, we fulfill our commitment to our Violet-level patrons by releasing their characters with their own stories. Brianne was the last one we needed to complete, and with this update, we were finally able to do it.

This doesn’t mean these characters have reached the end of their stories; on the contrary, we will continue to add more and more stories for each of them. Their stories are just beginning.

In this version of the game, we continue with the mechanics we’ve been using so far, where two of our characters receive story updates, and another one gets an extra sexy scene.

We hope you enjoy the story and continue supporting us in the development of this project. We are already working on version 0.18, which we aim to release by the end of August, another one in October, and another one in December.

Again, a BIG thanks to each of our patrons, and we hope you thoroughly enjoy this game that we are pleased to bring to you.

We remind our Patreons that if you have any questions regarding the story, you can check out the walkthrough where we explain step by step what has to be done to achieve the desired objective, and if you are not a Patreon, the information on our wiki has already been updated to include the latest version of the game.

Remember, if you want to see the full list of additions and bug fixes made each release, you can see the change-log of the game's development by clicking here.

Thanks and... Happy clicking!!! =^.^=

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes