3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Problem with newer sandbox games is that they can tend to feel empty, leaving me with an unquenched thirst. From what I've played so far this is the makings of fine game, I've already complimented the art so keep up the good work. GL.
Well, that is a common issue with new games, we are still developing the story as we progress, and we try to make releases faster, but since we are a small team, mainly funded by my own pocket (since de patronage still quite low) we could take a bit more time. We hope we can reach that sweet point in which we could hire 5 or 6 more artist (since the art is what takes too long, three to four days per image)

That would allow us to make longer stories or faster releases. By no means I say 3D image games are simpler, but since you already have the backgrounds and characters, it way faster to make images in those kind of games since you just "move" the character, but for any game that requieres hand made images, it takes longer. :/

BTW, we are always looking for new artist to help, so if there is anyone out there how would like to join the team, please let me know,

Reactions: Wicked Garden

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I agree with everything you wrote.

For the developer:

After the mission to the pool with sophie's friend, like my sexual activity counter was damaged, the affection meter of the girl from the cafeteria was also damaged in the process, which again when you flirt with her, you Lower the affection meter again, there is no way to return the mower to him. I hope you can keep an eye on those things
We already seen and taken care of most of the observations made Oliz82, It quite complicate to please everyone so we try our best to make everyone happy.

I would like to express one thing, the uncensored version is for PATREONS ONLY, however, since I personally have downloaded few games from F95ZONE, it only fair I also share the uncensored version here. According to our last stats, only 2% of the downloads were made by patreons, and the "Ask for Money" or "Ask for Energy" or "Skip game" features are only set on the patreon version, since there are some players that just want to go to the "good stuff". You can read the other post here where there are some players wanting us to make it even simpler.

Like I said, is complicated to please everyone :cry:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Well, that is a common issue with new games, we are still developing the story as we progress, and we try to make releases faster, but since we are a small team, mainly funded by my own pocket (since de patronage still quite low) we could take a bit more time. We hope we can reach that sweet point in which we could hire 5 or 6 more artist (since the art is what takes too long, three to four days per image)

That would allow us to make longer stories or faster releases. By no means I say 3D image games are simpler, but since you already have the backgrounds and characters, it way faster to make images in those kind of games since you just "move" the character, but for any game that requieres hand made images, it takes longer. :/

BTW, we are always looking for new artist to help, so if there is anyone out there how would like to join the team, please let me know,
If you're looking for artist I say post an ad here in the forum and hopefully someone can help you with that.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I already did, problem is that the style is quite unique, so we will keep on asking around :)
Sorry I couldn't be more of help, the only sites I know to look is Slushe, Deviantart and probably LewdNinja but a lot of that is heavy on 3dart. Good luck though man.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Sorry I couldn't be more of help, the only sites I know to look is Slushe, Deviantart and probably LewdNinja but a lot of that is heavy on 3dart. Good luck though man.
We've been able to hire some people in Fiverr, that's a cool place to look for help and at an affordable price :D

tormented

Jan 31, 2020
quick question. Is there more to the girls in the school? Ginger, Lillian, Violet and Ashly? I talked to them once and the next thing to do says "Coming Soon" as in it's not implemented yet or does the "Coming Soon" Mean that i cant do it until I do some other stuff?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
She's one of cheerleaders. You'll meet her as you play the game
A girl with blue, dyed hair probably wouldn't be a cheerleader if this is supposed to be in the US. Many schools don't even allow full dyed hair there. Such prudes.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
know,
That's what you think. A clean, stylized game like this, a good and fast artist could do a frame in 10-15 minutes, 30 max. I know a guy who can do one within 10 plus maybe 2-3 minutes for character coloring.

For character modding, styling, positioning, and rendering, a 3D image will probably take at least one to two hours. Remember you could technically do a drawn image in 8K without any additional time required. Every time you increase a 3D image to twice the resolution it takes four times longer to render.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
quick question. Is there more to the girls in the school? Ginger, Lillian, Violet and Ashly? I talked to them once and the next thing to do says "Coming Soon" as in it's not implemented yet or does the "Coming Soon" Mean that i cant do it until I do some other stuff?
The former. Until they update that specitif character, nothing else can be done with them

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
On our next release, we will redo the "hint" and "to do " system to make it more clear and easy to follow

Reactions: sexypeanut
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes