3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
found another thingy......

after i finish the current build v0.0.5 i still have jessy locked is that a bug or i am missing something?
Snap2.jpg
the to do list says this......
Snap1.jpg
dunno is there is more i dont' have trigged?

and here also the complete save if someone need it.......with full gallery except that one....

Kanuli

May 1, 2017
Wierd... something happen there because Ms Felicia should be outside in the hallway, not in her office, she suppost to be there only to tell you about the clubs...

Since she isntout side, the story cant continue... are you playing an old save or a new game?
Old one.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Since some players are still experiencing some issues with the game, we are doing a massive code cleanup:
1. We are changing the in-game text messaging system to a simpler one but it still works perfectly with our game.
2. We are disabling the achievement system as it works with persistent variables, but we prefer to focus them on the gallery area.
3. We are disabling player blinking as it requires images to be too active every time a character is loaded.

Hopefully this will fix all the issues, because when we started the game we didn't have some of the issues that players are running into, but as the game grows the code gets more and more complex, and we have to sacrificing some minor details in order to focus on stability and gameplay. :) We will be uploading the fix shortly!

sonic

Apr 29, 2017
Got the Felicia bug, put the fix in the game directory and the game won't start. I get this crash log:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/fix.rpy", line 3, in script
    if todo_felicia_01 in todopending:
  File "game/fix.rpy", line 3, in <module>
NameError: name 'todo_felicia_01' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "E:\Dokumente\PG\Downloads\HighSchoolDays-0.05-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "E:\Dokumente\PG\Downloads\HighSchoolDays-0.05-pc\renpy\main.py", line 558, in main
    renpy.game.context().run(node)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
  File "E:\Dokumente\PG\Downloads\HighSchoolDays-0.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\Dokumente\PG\Downloads\HighSchoolDays-0.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\Dokumente\PG\Downloads\HighSchoolDays-0.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Got the Felicia bug, put the fix in the game directory and the game won't start. I get this crash log:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "E:\Dokumente\PG\Downloads\HighSchoolDays-0.05-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "E:\Dokumente\PG\Downloads\HighSchoolDays-0.05-pc\renpy\main.py", line 558, in main
    renpy.game.context().run(node)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
  File "E:\Dokumente\PG\Downloads\HighSchoolDays-0.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\Dokumente\PG\Downloads\HighSchoolDays-0.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\Dokumente\PG\Downloads\HighSchoolDays-0.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
Hi!
The var todo_felicia_01 is defined! can you please delete and reinstall the game please? :)

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I am tired to farm 40 dollar a day
After working 7am and 12pm, go home, text you dad, he will send you $100, then text your mom she will refill your energy, then go back to work for an extra $20. Thats $ 160 per day, with 8 of those, you will have enough for the most of the game

On the next version, we will add work in the pub and in the club for more money

And how can use the room with red light ?
We havent develop that part of the story yet... it has something to do with what gran'ma do for a living ;)

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
I think I'm caught up until 6 is released, but I'm not 100% because of that reset issue with the massage during the weekends by the pool. Is that impacting progress or just a minor glitch?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
found another thingy......

after i finish the current build v0.0.5 i still have jessy locked is that a bug or i am missing something?
View attachment 2141432
the to do list says this......
View attachment 2141431
dunno is there is more i dont' have trigged?

and here also the complete save if someone need it.......with full gallery except that one....
Hi! for now, thats all... check your gallery to see if all the scenes have been unlock... if case you are missing scenes, then there still things to do.

For Frida last scene, you need to go on 4 dates with her, then on a sunday midnite she will text you

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
found some problems:
1) if you buy at the same time the 2 things needed for the pool restoration you will be softlocked
because after 3 days only one will arrive....... so buy it separately......wait to pick one and then repeat.....

2) this scene with the dog on the beach have missed image on High School Days v0.05
View attachment 2140943 View attachment 2140944 View attachment 2140945

3)the 2nd scene of Sophie on gallery is missing the 2nd part after the blowjob :-(
after you cum she just quit........
View attachment 2141079

thanks for the game!!!
Hi, I was looking in to your bug... weird thing thou... that images doesnt have a imagen_bg tag, is uses a imagen_splash tag :/ I wonder why renpy mix them:

Code:
scene imagen_splash escena07 jessica_running_dog updown
:rolleyes:

H3X4G3N

Mar 24, 2019
cannot find gingers house for the friday 9:00pm date (frontdoor), bug ?
edit: found it, text Home to her on the phone.

Last edited:

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
andy sitting.jpg

In the recent days, we have grown quite a bit since we started developing the game, for which we thank every single player who has downloaded and enjoyed the game. This means a lot to us.

However, since some small amount of players are still experiencing some issues with the game, we have done a massive code cleanup trying to optimize it so the game can be enjoyed as intended. Three major changes we did are the following:
  1. We are changing the in-game text messaging system to a simpler and native one, which still works perfectly with our game.
  2. We are disabling the achievement system. We know some players like to unlock these trophies, but since this works with persistent variables which are giving some players some issues, we prefer to focus the resources on the gallery area.
  3. We are disabling character blinking effect, which was one of the game details we were proud of, but since it requires so many images to be active, every time a character is loaded, sometimes it overflows the game.
  4. We changed the landing page to match the content of the current release version. This isn’t a fix, but something we wanted to do for quite some time but due to lack of time, we couldn’t implement it. But, since we had to remove the achievement option, we figured we might as well do it now.
I hope that this will fix all the issues. When we started the game, we didn’t have these issues that players are running into, but as the game grows, the code gets more and more complex, and we have to sacrifice some minor details in order to focus on stability and gameplay. :)

Thanks and enjoy!

Go to the first page for full changelog and download links!

Happy clicking! =^.^=

IMPORTANT: Save games prior to this version should start a new game

Last edited:
Reactions: Unreal434

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Is this going to get actual femdom route/content or like "Grrr, you gave me a blowjob without my initiating it, I'll get revenge and fuck you until you worship me!!!"

I'm not counting the principal. First thing is with a side character, and the second time treats it like its a bad outcome and seems like there is no actual route there.

So...is the femdom tacked on as a punishment/bad scene, or is there an actual route at some point? I'd honestly love to play submissively, but playing a game tagged for femdom because of one character doing things to side characters or treated as "avoid as much as possible" or "I'll get my revenge!!!" is just not what I'm about.

To be clear: I'm not trying encourage or change anything, I just value my time. I'm asking so I know if its worth keeping an eye on or not. I can respect if its not a game for that kind of content, all I ask is that I get a clear answer so I don't waste my time.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
So does this fix the issues of never getting the second online shopping item and never being able to progress beyond meeting the school clubs? Because if I talked to Darkness it didn't lead to a ritual, it just acted if there was no more content.

Or do I have to restart again?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Is this going to get actual femdom route/content or like "Grrr, you gave me a blowjob without my initiating it, I'll get revenge and fuck you until you worship me!!!"
From the dev's earlier answer about FemDom

All scenes can be skipped, depending on who you are talking the scene will be focused on, but for the most part, all Principal scenes will be femdom related, at least for the time been, may be later in the story we could mix it up with her
So I'm going to guess, there will not be a route for those that are real FemDom fans. You may want to check back in a year and see if that's changed, but I'm going to guess no.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Be careful. Calling the Game HIGH SCHOOL days could get you thrown of Patreon. Both Summertime Saga and Taffy Tales changed any mention of school to colege, because even the wiff of any of the caracters being underage (even if you state so in the begining of the game ) will put the puritans at Patreon in a tizzy.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So does this fix the issues of never getting the second online shopping item and never being able to progress beyond meeting the school clubs? Because if I talked to Darkness it didn't lead to a ritual, it just acted if there was no more content.

Or do I have to restart again?
We check and we coudnt find any error here... once you talk to Rati, yo can go next morning and grab the items from the Lab, after this you should be able to buy the dark light from the internet

From the dev's earlier answer about FemDom

So I'm going to guess, there will not be a route for those that are real FemDom fans. You may want to check back in a year and see if that's changed, but I'm going to guess no.
We will be adding one scene a bit more intense on Deceber, we are already working on it. A high level patreon requested this, so we must delivere it

Be careful. Calling the Game HIGH SCHOOL days could get you thrown of Patreon. Both Summertime Saga and Taffy Tales changed any mention of school to colege, because even the wiff of any of the caracters being underage (even if you state so in the begining of the game ) will put the puritans at Patreon in a tizzy.
We read about this, and is fine as long as all characters are legally older to have intercourse, but that is a funny thing because, in most countries, the legal age is 16, but there are countries with a high age requirement.

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
The only error I originally encountered was the massage stamina issue on Sundays at the pool. Now, my version .50 saves crash upon loading with a File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__ renpy.load(fn)

So, I started a new game. The pool stamina issue still exists and now all the previously opened galleries remain locked. The calendar does not show an evening date if there is already an afternoon date.

Elaphi

Jul 13, 2018
no sister sex. not a lot of content. soo many bugs. savebreaking updates. will see if it isn't abandoned in a year. Almost three years now and nothing to show for it. I'd expect the amount of content here to be half of a first release.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
3)the 2nd scene of Sophie on gallery is missing the 2nd part after the blowjob :-(
after you cum she just quit........
View attachment 2141079
1)that bug is still here.....on v0.051

no sister sex. not a lot of content. soo many bugs. savebreaking updates. will see if it isn't abandoned in a year. Almost three years now and nothing to show for it. I'd expect the amount of content here to be half of a first release.
2)and the new update broke ALL my savegame.......
Snap1.jpg
at least i have the gallery than still works......

3)also there is a problem with buttons:
Snap2.jpg
text is working but icons are not responding...is this a design choice?
or is just me than love pressing icons instead of text?

p.s
well then i will not play again until there will be some pretty new scene than are worth playing.....

Reactions: Buusebanaa21
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes