3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Attention, everyone!

Our Discord server was taken from us and since we still have not been able to get our old server back, we created a new one. So please, leave the old server and join us in the new one.

New link ->

Unfortunately, the person that took our server is spreading a virus while pretending they are games, but in fact, what he is sharing is a hack tool that will allow him access to your accounts.

We were hoping the Discord staff would have taken some action in the matter, but they have not. So we encourage everyone to avoid been tricked into downloading a virus by leaving the old server and joining us in the new one.

We are sorry if this causes any inconvenience

Reactions: curiousboy1

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Day 4 about our journey with the hackers...
As some of you might have notice, our main server is down, this is because hackers were able to get our Vultr login info, they are our hosting service provider, and even that we reported the incident to support, it was too late since the hacker was able to log in and "Destroy" our server, meaning our complete server was deleted.

Fortunately we have backups of almost everything, but one of the thing we don't have completely is the walkthrough, did someone downloaded the latest PDF that can share it with us?

Reactions: curiousboy1

emp22

Sep 19, 2019
About Jessica, how can I unlock her gallery? The oil event at the beach seems pointless, plus i still have the "finish the day" quest in the notes… Anyone can help?

Reactions: hardonhenry69420

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Updated Gallery Unlocker attached.

Place in the Game Folder
what's the differance of this if you can just uploading the latest persistent file and having the same stuff???

does this will work on future version/scenes or what?
maybe all scene of the same gallery girl page?

does no look much reliabe for the future......

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
what's the differance of this if you can just uploading the latest persistent file and having the same stuff???

does this will work on future version/scenes or what?
maybe all scene of the same gallery girl page?

does no look much reliabe for the future......
For some reason the persistent variables are not working well, our best guess is that we added a lot of persistent variables to the game in order to have several achievements (current and future). Since RenPy is a free visual novel engine, there isnt much information around to help us figure what's wrong. So, we remove all the achievements and we also added some code lines so when the player loads a saved game, the system will check which gallery items should be unlocked and it will unlocked them once more.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Bro plz give 0.6 beta Version
It still has some unfinished images to be done, and besides, we need to give something to the patreons who are paying for the development of the game, we need the funding so this is a way to thank them. But normally we release the public version in 2 or 3 days. :)

curiousboy1

Sep 13, 2016
Hey man, just wanted to pop in and say thanks for making a great game! Sorry to hear about the hacking stuff. Looking forward to every release!

• Star-struck
Reactions: RichyCapy

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
ReleasesP.jpg
We are glad to announce the release of version 0.06 is here!

It was a very complicated and rough month but that didn’t stop us from continue working on the development of the game.

In this game, we change our focus to a girl we haven’t explore yet but was requested quite often. We will expand her story a bit more in future releases but in this release, we are introducing her story and a some more about her actual personality outside school.

We hope you like this update; we already started working on December’s release, which we hope to launch before the month ends!

Without further adieu, happy clicking!

Go to the first page for full changelog and download links!

Happy clicking! =^.^=

PS. To trigger 0.06, you need to have been on 8 dates, no matter who, which is how long it would normally take you to finish all of Ginger's and Frida's scenes. After that, it will trigger by itself any Monday morning.

Last edited:

AeroVux

Jun 30, 2020
Now I'm not sure if its just my game or its happened to anyone else, but when you're doing the club minigame getting drinks for each order right, it can be quite hard when the drink flashes by the entire screen in one frame. Now I don't know if there is a way to slow down the game but I tried five times then I gave up on becoming the fastest man alive. This happeend with the rent a boat minigame too but that is not a super important minigame and was skipped after the first try.

If someone else also has this problem and can complete the minigame regardless of the instant frame problem, you're a legend.

Last edited:

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Now I'm not sure if its just my game or its happened to anyone else, but when you're doing the club minigame getting drinks for each order right, it can be quite hard when the drink flashes by the entire screen in one frame. Now I don't know if there is a way to slow down the game but I tried five times then I gave up on becoming the fastest man alive. This happeend with the rent a boat minigame too but that is not a super important minigame and was skipped after the first try.

If someone else also has this problem and can completel the minigame regardless of the instant frame problem, you're a legend.
Let me review that... we test it on two Android (one phone and one tablet) and we didnt got any problems, let me check it on another Android, what screen you Android has?

AeroVux

Jun 30, 2020
I should have clarified I apologize, I'm using PC so it might have something to do with framerates of the Ren'py engine in itself?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I should have clarified I apologize, I'm using PC so it might have something to do with framerates of the Ren'py engine in itself?
It could be your PC is a bit fast for RenPy to handle the game... can you send us a screen shot of it? You can do that by pressing on the S button while playing the game.

The screen shot should be saved in the same folder as the game.

AeroVux

Jun 30, 2020
It could be your PC is a bit fast for RenPy to handle the game... can you send us a screen shot of it? You can do that by pressing on the S button while playing the game.

The screen shot should be saved in the same folder as the game.
As you can see in the screenshot I attached this is where the sprite shows us and then go off screen next frame, I have tried setting the game (using SHIFT + G) itself to 60 and 30 frames but it has yet to do anything. But for now I havent seen anything I miss out on by skipping minigames. But if you can somehow figure out a way to slow down the game engine somehow, that would be helpful.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
As you can see in the screenshot I attached this is where the sprite shows us and then go off screen next frame, I have tried setting the game (using SHIFT + G) itself to 60 and 30 frames but it has yet to do anything. But for now I havent seen anything I miss out on by skipping minigames. But if you can somehow figure out a way to slow down the game engine somehow, that would be helpful.
Ok, we are going to slow it on our fix release :)

Its tricky since if we make it too slow, it will be too slow for old PC's or Androids and players wont have enough time to make enough money, buy if we speed it up, it will be too fast for fast PC's, so we are adding a menu before each game

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes