2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
суккубы_аватары-06.png

Overview:
You are the succubus and you have a task to corrupt your target to complete the course. The start of the game is a visual novel type but then it changes. Our game is not a typical visual novel so you will need to manage time, work, study and obviously corrupt main character and the others. We have clothing system, shops, and corruption based events and some of them have animations.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-21
Release Date: 2024-01-13
Developer: Two succubi - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.75
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win 64: - - - -
Win 32: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

uS5nJH.png VFFvMq.png pV+SVj.png c+jk0X.png 7NYE+5.png 26-03-2018-09-28-19.png 26-03-2018-09-28-07.png

Last edited by a moderator:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Overview:
You are the succubus and you have a task to corrupt your target to complete the course. The start of the game is a visual novel type but then it changes. Our game is not a typical visual novel so you will need to manage time, work, study and obviously corrupt main character and the others. We have clothing system, shops, and corruption based events and some of them have animations.
(what the Patreon page says)

Updated: 14/03/2018 (first release, I believe)
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Nope
Version: First release
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
Win 32: - - -
Win 64: - - -
Mac: - - -

View attachment 81771 View attachment 81772 View attachment 81775 View attachment 81774 View attachment 81773

/If someone can help me about "Tags/Genre" and screenshot more explicit, I would be very grateful. Also, what engine this game use? I don't see any Ren'Py - or other - things anywhere ç_ç/
is this a succubus corrupting a school?

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is this a succubus corrupting a school?
You're a succubus, going at a school, where it's final test require you to possess a girl (in this game, demons can't go into the human world in their material body) and corrupt her; of course, corrupting the girl you're possessing will affect the people around her too ( I think).
The game somewhat remind me of My Little Angel for it's gameplay, but I'm somewhat more interested in this one, and I sure hope this will get updated more often than my little angel =P

Reactions: JaszMan

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
You're a succubus, going at a school, where it's final test require you to possess a girl (in this game, demons can't go into the human world in their material body) and corrupt her; of course, corrupting the girl you're possessing will affect the people around her too ( I think).
The game somewhat remind me of My Little Angel for it's gameplay, but I'm somewhat more interested in this one, and I sure hope this will get updated more often than my little angel =P
oh i thought it was going to similar to your game and village of nightmares :'(

JhomBraun

Donor
Jan 19, 2018
anyone knows knows in which folder can we find the saves?
Looks like the save files are embedded as there is no Save folder. If you created a save during the game, then click on "Load Game" at start and then "Load" within game which brings up save file.

fudes

Jan 19, 2018
any solution to fix save file if you reached max corruption in build?
if you make load grey screen dont make do anything and kills other saves

JhomBraun

Donor
Jan 19, 2018
I like this corruption game! However, I keep getting the statement that I have reached the maximum level of corruption in this version. But then I can keep getting more corruption points even after that.

I eventually got stuck on a Tuesday morning while trying to attend PE class. The text bar at the bottom states "Kelly went to the PE." but the game seems to be stuck at that point and I have to manually exit the game.

Reactions: Aizar and usernale

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
Dev pages:
itch.io-
blog-

Tags taken from dev page - 18+, 2D, cartoon, corruption, erotic, Management, mindcontrol, nsfw, succubus, visualnovel

No sex yet, but lots of peeping and groping.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes