• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I went ahead and gave this game a go... For the moment, it doesn't feel at all like a visual novel, as the events are short with no choices to be made... After the introduction, you get into the main game, which has an adventure game style interaction, but is primarily a grind style game to make money and grind corruption stats, in order to play out short events with various other characters... There are some bugs that need to be worked out... And there are also some quality of life issues I felt may need some addressing at some point... It's not a bad game for what it is... But do not expect anything in the way of visual novel length story elements... I went ahead and posted my review...

anschwww

May 10, 2017
download it from here, apparently there was a bug with the clothing store, now fixed.

pasword (if required) shoud be ilovehos.
thx. i played the version from 12.03., i will give the new version a try ;)

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
download it from here, apparently there was a bug with the clothing store, now fixed.

pasword (if required) shoud be ilovehos.
Thanks for the link, but with that one, my save games won't work >_<
need to restart :)

klivel

Aug 9, 2017
Impressive effort. Once more content is added, I could see this becoming a favorite.

Maidlover

Aug 27, 2017
I think the game is good for being in development stage.

But I encounter two bugs.

One of the bugs is when after changing into new working uniform, the casual clothing changing into the working clothes with pants.

Other bugs is that the game will hang itself while going to the PE classes after I got least 130 of Corruption.

Reactions: Aizar

akon

May 21, 2017
Saves arent working here also. Load them but keeps stucked and not loading backgrounds and more, only char interfase. And commands to get out dont work also.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

The one for this site, that is the most recent version right? Or am I wrong?
Oh, that. I honestly don't know, unfortunately. The version on the OP should be the most recent (and as far as I know, probably the first release). Someone here is talking about some bug of some sort.. so maybe yeah, on that site there's some kind of fix.

But again, I can't help you with that. You've to wait for who linked that page here :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Spot123

Xand

Oct 16, 2016

The one for this site, that is the most recent version right? Or am I wrong?
that's the latest version

the pass is incorrect
apparently the dev changed the password today. dunno what it is yet.

Oh, that. I honestly don't know, unfortunately. The version on the OP should be the most recent (and as far as I know, probably the first release). Someone here is talking about some bug of some sort.. so maybe yeah, on that site there's some kind of fix.

But again, I can't help you with that. You've to wait for who linked that page here :FeelsBadMan:
It is the second release.
taken from the dev's bug report page at

Once I buy the skirt for work, I can't change into it at work

Developer
Fixed it and reaploaded a new version.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I liked it but it has so many bugs, mostly with clothes. It allows you to change only your underwear but if you do that you can't put your clothes back. I was careful about it but then on a random day the game decided that all clothes were inappropriate and wouldn't let me out of the house... Anyway, I'll try it again in a later update, it looks promisimg so I hope that the dev won't disappoint!

Reactions: Aizar
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes