Unity Abandoned High Tail Hall: New Cyana [v0.1e Alpha] [HTH studios]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 10, 2019
You sent your money to a man (and woman) that have done almost no work in last 14 months due to laziness and software engineering incompetence.
If you want flash version of the game that actually works, download Tabby's version linked on previous page.

Mar 10, 2019

can someone make this one
It's already uploaded on Yiff Party. But it's trash. Full of bugs, non-working controls and scenes that does not load or entirely removed content (Zigzag, Felicity, Kylie). Tabby's HTH Offline works way better, at least every sex scene loads and speed & climax control works.

general akil

Mar 1, 2019
It's already uploaded on Yiff Party. But it's trash. Full of bugs, non-working controls and scenes that does not load or entirely removed content (Zigzag, Felicity, Kylie). Tabby's HTH Offline works way better, at least every sex scene loads and speed & climax control works.
oh ok

BigBoss

Jun 14, 2017
is the Red Light District Archive also buggy?

Mar 10, 2019
is the Red Light District Archive also buggy?
RLD archive is good, at least for Crow standards. There are some bugs, like Crissy anal scene climax is broken, Jeanette missionary scene is impossible to start (I haven't found way to start it, it does nothing when I click). But other scenes load, controls work... That's not the case of HTH archive.

BigBoss

Jun 14, 2017
So after playing Tabby's Version I came to a conclusion. It was a good idea for a game all those years ago but Crow kept adding new areas without putting anything in the area so it just feels like the equivalent of playing an Open World RPG and there not being a single NPC anywhere to be found. Also some of the characters art is drawn exceptionally well and then you have some characters whose nipples just look like they were from the original project what, 10 years ago? I still like the art and am fond of the game but would never pay for it and never expect to see it finished. He has too many ideas but starts one and never finishes it. I wish there were other old Newgrounds games like this that made a newer version, preferably Sonic Transformed or The Penthouse which I always thought was a step up from HTH, but they all died or disappeared and it makes me sad because sure it's a niche genre but I mean Yiffalicious has a pretty big Patron pool and I feel like their art is/was really well done for it to be forgotten.

Reactions: observer80
Mar 10, 2019
Some new character sprites, two new character sex scenes, some prego stuff that fortunately can be disabled in config file, way more characters have to be talked into sex which can be skipped in config file too, some sex scenes are altered...
Change log in readme file says (copy-paste):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

general akil

Mar 1, 2019
Some new character sprites, two new character sex scenes, some prego stuff that fortunately can be disabled in config file, way more characters have to be talked into sex which can be skipped in config file too, some sex scenes are altered...
Change log in readme file says (copy-paste):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you post download link pls

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
Ah, It looks like Tabby's Version has a lot of people's attention! I'm one of the two volunteers working on the newest builds, and I'm here to ask for assistance! We need writers for the project to write good dialogues for characters. I have extended this offer a few times on u18chan, but no one has accepted. You do not need to know how to code, just how to write. If by chance you can code or animate, we would really appreciate the additional support. If you want to help, simply head over to hthddg.smfnew2.com.

Thanks,
OneBigLotus aka. 1r2k5ng09df8s3

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
welp everytime i try to download a file the download just stop or dont work if some one have a the HTH offline (Tabby's) in mediafire mega or any other download site pls share a link cus the yiffparty site download dont work ty dor the help

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote