Unity Abandoned High Tail Hall: New Cyana [v0.1e Alpha] [HTH studios]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BigBoss

Jun 14, 2017
I can't find any evidence that anything has been released in last half year. Do you have any link to such clue?
HTH v0.1e and RLD v0.1a seems to still be latest versions.
Just from seeing the Patreon "posts" that are all are locked and them revamping the website along with WIP update videos and previews I was guessing/hoping there was a new update. Again I can't really link anything since every Patreon post is locked completely.

May 31, 2021
BigBoss> Regarding HTH and RLD games, I could find only posts of him saying that he is working on that. Most likely some level design or background revamp calling it an epic progress as always. Just to keep patrons paying in hope that they will get some content eventually.
Regarding any content release, there were some Shemyay teaser videos released half year ago. You can find links on U18chan. But these were so underwhelming that I don’t bother posting these links here. Basically an Unity IDE flyaround a 2D sprite.
I’m not a paying patron, I’ve never been, I’m a digital pirate my entire life. So there may be something hidden I’ve missed.

Reactions: bubblebobble5

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys in previous version game have voice for character in new update no voice or its bug?

May 31, 2021
It's been abandoned according to the thread name
Not abandoned, it's sCrowed. F95zone doesn't have proper tag for the type of developers that keep working as little as possible while still getting paid by Patreons.
Crowchild perfected that method with releasing half arsed build in almost two years periods.

Also, HTH being in development since 2003, it needs "Ethernal development" tag created for that.

Novexd

Feb 3, 2019
Not abandoned, it's sCrowed. F95zone doesn't have proper tag for the type of developers that keep working as little as possible while still getting paid by Patreons.
Crowchild perfected that method with releasing half arsed build in almost two years periods.

Also, HTH being in development since 2003, it needs "Ethernal development" tag created for that.
Ah I see, good to know.

dudibudi

Sep 27, 2017
Behold, Crow rewarded us with new HTH build 0.1f o_O !!!
After many years, finally!

(Thanks to anonymous uploader on u18chan)

...even more broken, larger and emptier, less sexable characters...:poop:

Crow must be kidding us with this build.

Crow looking at his bank account: "Yeah....it's time to scam some people."

Reactions: observer80

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
Behold, Crow rewarded us with new HTH build 0.1f o_O !!!
After many years, finally!

(Thanks to anonymous uploader on u18chan)

...even more broken, larger and emptier, less sexable characters...:poop:

Crow must be kidding us with this build.
Soooooo...this is a Scam? Just great. Otherwise, why he wouldn't he let this game just fucking die already? Seriously, this Crowchild guy is an asshole and scammer.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote