Unity Abandoned High Tail Hall: New Cyana [v0.1f3a Alpha] [HTH studios]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Ok.Back on-topic .Maybe it's finally time to update this scam here.. Enjoy an even bigger wasteland and walking simulator. Fast travel added, but some checkpoints are broken(haha), almost no new content compared to 0.1e. Enjoy the pain! :lepew:

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Ok.Back on-topic .Maybe it's finally time to update this scam here.. Enjoy an even bigger wasteland and walking simulator. Fast travel added, but some checkpoints are broken(haha), almost no new content compared to 0.1e. Enjoy the pain! :lepew:

HTH New Cyana v0.1f3 Alpha
Your sin of going beyond the veil unto high tail hall lands is most... forgivable.
Allow me to douce ye with baptimic, holy cleansing breast milk, for anima of life shall cure such burdens of procuring shitty...shitty...
Shit.

Reactions: Humalien
Feb 20, 2018
Sucks because the characters are locked unfortunately behind CrowChild's development mentality. It may be like 20 years before we see any actual new content from them

HTH New Cyana v0.1f3 Alpha
I love how there's spelling mistakes everywhere STILL after 6 years. Also some of the scenes just straight up crash the game lol.

Feb 20, 2018
dunno if this will work for everyone, but here you go:

1. 9:37 PM
    Here are all the links for HTH downloads. Remember that the Flash Archives are as final as they are going to get. It's become extremely difficult to edit Flash files with Adobe abandoning Flash. If you can't play at all, please contact us with the problems you're having so we can help. Everything from flash will move over to Unity. Thank you for waiting. Here are your links to download.
  2. Flash Archives: Flash Archive High Tail Hall Flash Archive - Version 1.0
  3. Red Light District Flash Archive - Version 1.1b
  4. High Tail Hall: Classic Flash Archive - Version 1.9.9
  5. Links updated: 8/16/2022 Unity Builds: New Cyana 0.1f3a [Windows 10]
  6. OLD High Tail Hall: New Cyana - Early Access - Version 0.1e [MacOS X - Mac OS Ventura Not Supported]
  7. Link Updated 10/31/2023 Red Light District 0.1c1 [Windows 10] Thank you and enjoy!

EDIT: Christ, I think all of the voice lines are AI generated as well. They feel extremely stiff.
Also I guess all of those links are dead now.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote