Unity Completed Highschool of the Dead: Haven [v1.0 Patreon] [TheRedPixel]

1.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
shouldn't be possible :WaitWhat:
just redownloaded it and i have no patreon blocked content
It is, because I clicked " moderators made it available now here " and it sent me to the initial page of the thread. There, the links where still from the public version (maybe they still are). But now I've seen that one post where you puts the links, so I'm good.

Reactions: L I N X
Apr 30, 2020
HOTD is one of my favorite animes. Thank you for making this. It's not the closure i wanted, but it helps nonetheless. :D

L I N X

Jan 1, 2019
It is, because I clicked " moderators made it available now here " and it sent me to the initial page of the thread. There, the links where still from the public version (maybe they still are). But now I've seen that one post where you puts the links, so I'm good.
yeah sometimes the automatic scrolldown of f95 doesn't work when clicking on post specific links

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
good animation and the art are very nice, but the game self is so short that you don´t need any save request or any save options :ROFLMAO: . At last wasn´t made from KK studio.

Cross25

Oct 26, 2020
"Triage X" from this universe, the mc also has quite a large harem there, plus there are many other girls, in addition to the main ones, if you just fap, then only on a grand scale :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Softimus Prime

Dec 2, 2023
It's a shame we won't get a continuation of this since the author died.

View attachment 3136317
True, but the upshot is getting to picture Saeko riding your dick, I guess? Which...who among us hasn't?

EDIT: I just "played" it, and there's no cowgirl with Saeko. You don't even get to take her in my favorite position.

LMAO thanks to the dude who paid for it, but this really isn't worth the scratch.

Last edited:

CatgirlYuna

Jun 27, 2023
I miss this series shame the author passed a few years ago. What is with MC being so short in this

Softimus Prime

Dec 2, 2023
I miss this series shame the author passed a few years ago. What is with MC being so short in this
And every time you click "cum", he goes off inside their pussies.

Unless they're on the pill, that whole damn house gonna be delivering babies around the same time.

1.80 star(s) 9 Votes