Unity Completed Highschool of the Dead: Haven [v1.0 Patreon] [TheRedPixel]

1.80 star(s) 9 Votes

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
just wanted to comment i wish this was continued because i wish japan had more zombie anime & this was great until it was discontinued

Wrandral

Feb 17, 2019
that happens when the author dies before the source can be completed
He and his brother(one was doing the script the other the art) both gave up on it to do other things long before he died if i remember correctly. They went on Triage X and other projects for a while and then he died

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
He and his brother(one was doing the script the other the art) both gave up on it to do other things long before he died if i remember correctly. They went on Triage X and other projects for a while and then he died
Nah, the artist guy did Triage X alone, after the writer got sick. Then the writer died.

Softimus Prime

Dec 2, 2023
It's a neat idea, but it needs expanded upon

tbh I'd probably prefer an HOTD harem game with 3D visuals, and definitely more options than just vaginal with creampies. Really needs oral, anal, and facials...and maybe even a group scene

But I get that this was made on the cheap for kicks

nickmray

Jan 8, 2017
so i came across this on reddit today without knowing it was posted by the creator, and said " i have heard complaints that browser games are longer and half is locked behind a paywall". boy howdy they didnt like that. APPERENTLY "they worked very hard on this and that we can complain all we want cause it pays for them to do it" except they wrote an entire paragraph about it, thats just the short of it lol

nickmray

Jan 8, 2017
Took one for the team

Windows (Patreon Version)
- PIXELDRAIN -

Android (Patreon Version)
- PIXELDRAIN -
thank you, after the creator got mad at me for bringing up how short it was and had a paywall, your god damn right im gunna pirate this bitch

• Red Heart
Reactions: L I N X

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Eh, there are holdouts. But I think RT has been fairly good at pissing off even the weirdos they tried to court. At the cost of the old fanbase.
Oh, you're talking about Rwby, lol I thought you were talking about HotD. Yeah, the Rwby fanbase is as deranged as YandereDev's fanbase.

1.80 star(s) 9 Votes