VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Highway Blossoms: Remastered [Alienworks]

1. 5.00 star(s)

VerySusGirl

Good game. Very nice story, I've never been on a road trip but this made it kinda tempting. Good voice acting, the only problem I found with it was the character designs were a little underwhelming, but overall it was good.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ProudHomophobic

Definitely most underrated VN ever. i hate kinetic novels, but this one was so good .i said Lessons in Love is best VN in this site. but Highway Blossoms is definitely most brilliant one ,also my favorite VN .i dont like to play VNs with sound ,excep this Gem ,it has really Effective musics ,i like them and now im listening them everyday . it gives you real feelings ,you'll feel feelings from your heart. you'll be happy ,sad .Writing is high quality .

Character designs are pretty unique and cute. I love all of them.
    i like their Voice Actors. definitely play with Sound.

its better than Kiss for the Petals easily. Highway Blossoms will warm your heart and your soul .
  3. 5.00 star(s)

MortaI

Beautiful one! It might be a bit late go post any review, cuz the game is going on for a couple years by now, but i just had to give it my 5 stars, just because i really enjoyed it.
    The story is pretty narrow and focused on this treasure hunt, and it feels like a bit rushed, also without any choices to be made in the gameplay.
    However the real charm in the game is in the relationship forming between the girls, and how the reticent at first protagonist warming lil by little during the story.

I find the ending beautiful, tears forming even, but in the good way :cry:
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Meryl

I personally loved this.

I thought the voice acting was pretty spot on, and I have a rather critical ear. The story threw me some curves and hooked me in, like few others have. Main character was relatable (especially for me, but that's a whole story in itself) and the supporting roles were well fleshed out.

If you're looking for a quick fix, this might not be for you... but if you're in the mood for an intimate story of how someone can fall in love, and deal with the roller coaster of emotions that comes from it, give this story a read. Seriously.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Yuugen

Story is pretty good, a little adventurous and sometimes it even made me shed some tears, laughter and gasps! I think they got the feeling of "how a relationship develops" right. Art itself is cool some CG may look weird but in most VN's CG and games overall art style may be different but CG is very good I gotta say. The whole treasure hunting thing seems very rushed but its okay I guess. Ending was heart warming in a way. 8/10 would play it again.