Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
The sad depressing erotic series which introduced me into the genre of sad depressing erotic stories in general as well as the now infamous "Break the cutie" trope.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I saw 'Higurashi' and cringed. That anime traumatized me years ago. And that was just the first three or four episodes... Then it looped and everyone was alive again... For an episode or two, lol.

Reactions: Aoedes1

Aoedes1

Dec 3, 2018
I saw 'Higurashi' and cringed. That anime traumatized me years ago. And that was just the first three or four episodes... Then it looped and everyone was alive again... For an episode or two, lol.
Nice avatar pro!

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Nice avatar pro!
Dang it! Now I have to change it because it now reminds me of a scene from Higurashi that scarred the hell out of me.
The very young one with blue hair holds a knife to the wall, and then starts slamming the side of her head into it till she just drops, while one of the redheads just laughs hysterically...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Aoedes1

demgamez

May 2, 2018
Hi! ^^ was wondering if all the links for ch. 8 were for all systems. i used the installer on windows just in case that would prop up the mac app and I had to manually transfer the files like in umineko, but there was no app :/

VLindemann

Apr 25, 2018
DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME IF YOU VALUE YOUR SANITY.
Damn thing traumatized me when i've played it.So i've watched it's anime as well just to get more traumatized needed to see that nail scene animated....

TheBanshee

Feb 12, 2018
Well I've watched anime, read manga and now i can enjoy the game. The story was perfect even when i was a little (not gonna lie, i was fucking overhelmed) surprised with how the fuck can i understand what is this about. Through many frustrating sadistic episodes i finally reached an ending which was panaceum to my soul wounds. 10/10 my 2nd best Anime/manga i've ever watched/read

TheBanshee

Feb 12, 2018
DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME IF YOU VALUE YOUR SANITY.
Damn thing traumatized me when i've played it.So i've watched it's anime as well just to get more traumatized needed to see that nail scene animated....
If you reached an end of the story, then there would not be any trauma after this story

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote