Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Our glorious emperor Londo_Mollari, Father of all Centauris, Protector of weak, children and old, Desecretor of Centuri virgins, he is always watching over all of us.
I'm just hand-waving.
Oh no, my good dear vir_cotto ... I just finished the Legions of Fire trilogy once more ... seems like you're wearing the White now and are responsible for all our Centauri fellows ;)

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Why is it that in Chap. 3 (Tatarigoroshi) the "happy" music sounds different from Chap. 1 and 2 (Onikakushi and Watanagashi)? Is this version pre-modded? (I watched a playthrough on YouTube in which Tatarigoroshi had the same "happy" music in its initial school scene as Onikakushi and Watanagashi...)

ZombieBoss

Jun 3, 2018
What is the original series called, and where can I find it? I prefer an animation over a vn, though there are sometimes exceptions.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
What is the original series called, and where can I find it? I prefer an animation over a vn, though there are sometimes exceptions.
The anime is based on VN, some say that some routes of the VN never were put into the anime, so your experience wouldn't be as completed as playing the VN. What you are searching for is for Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni 2006 version, it have a second season of answers (without mention a bunch of Ovas) and right now (2020) a third season with a history complete new.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Since i don´t want to spoil myself by reading through all comments:
Is the mod from the Extras already included in the downloads?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Anyone with Linux can tell me if the Linux packages are working correctly?. I have problems with them.

Last edited:

karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
I'm already a dozen hours into Umineko so I can't start Higurashi right now, however years ago I remember seeing a random meme from the anime, the image used was of a certain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
girl covered in blood and going full psycho. Did I get spoiled on the mystery of this VN?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
what is the plus version? modded version? I can't use the mods

the normal versions updated are here
is not yet released globally (and for now only physical), is called Higurashi no Naku Koro ni plus (or +) or ひぐらしのなく頃に奉+ , is the 20 years edition and contain a new chapter (mini) other than be a remastered.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote