Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
*internal screaming intensifies as flashbacks of watching the mess of anime that was based on this game flashes through my mind and the 8 year old me at the time having nightmares of it, but simultaneously determination to figure out the reason behind it refusing to let me stop watching the series* Ah this series....
the struggle is real i jumped into when they cry as well not knowing what to expect sufficed to say i wasn't R E A D Y from ep 1 it when in girl out here ready to stab a dude so know this the VN got me intrigued so to speak but man crazy anime :censored::censored::censored:

Nov 8, 2019
About 5 years ago I read all 8 chapters of this visual novel. I never watched the anime but I hear it's pretty trash to this VN (as in, a very poor adaption). This series is absolutely fantastic and worth reading in it's entirety. But if you are looking for a fap you won't find it here. If you are looking for tears, enjoy.

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
Shion And Mion The Twin Says: The Village People Are Nice And is Extremely Nice, The Hinamizawa (chújiànzé) Village that has A Extremely Dark Past makes Village People Insane.

Last edited:

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
no no DON'T DO IT ITS TRAP xD fucking CRAZYIST ANIME AND VN OF ALL FUCKING TIME SHIT GETS REAL IN THIS GAME. maybe i'll play it again hmmmmm
The Old And Former One Made By Deen is Crazy And Scary But Then New And Later One Made By Passione Is Less Crazy And Scary.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Nooope! No no no noooo that first episode of the anime gave me enough nightmares thank you!

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
Nooope! No no no noooo that first episode of the anime gave me enough nightmares thank you!
The First Episode Of Older And Former One Surely And Really Scary And Crazy.

PPPS: Besides, In Addition, here is the Newer And Later One Remade\Renewed\Rebooted By Passione Studio Below And I can not confirm whether is more scarier than the old one replaced by cuteness of characters.

Reactions: PinkNova

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
But it seems to me, the mc\protagonist in the anime first meets satoko the lolita who suffers from ptsd after sees death of her brother satoshi, then meets shion the crazy older sister of mion.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Is this voiced? I mean, I watched the anime and am a little interested in a more detailed experience and it would be GREAT if it's voiced but if it isn't then I'll just read it as it is.

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
Satoko is Witch Lambdadelta, Rika Is Witch Berkanstel & Hanyu Is Witch Featherine Augustus Aurora AND Keiichii\? Is Wizard Battler , So That higuarashi is Connected To Umineko.

karlosnalda

Jul 12, 2020
I downloaded Higurashi via uTorrent and when I try to open the Higurashi.exe all it says is "Data folder not found, there should be 'HigurashiEp01_data' folder next to the executable" does anyone know what I can do?

superelmo

Respected User
Oct 8, 2017
I downloaded Higurashi via uTorrent and when I try to open the Higurashi.exe all it says is "Data folder not found, there should be 'HigurashiEp01_data' folder next to the executable" does anyone know what I can do?
Not sure, but probably your anti virus is blocking the crack. Best you can do is to download the DRM-free version from an official store. Episode 1 is free on GOG and MangaGamer. ...or one of the links in the OP for DRM-Free GOG version.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
The first story and Rena... That painful scene with her whispering "I'm sorry" broke my heart.
Big fan of Higurashi.(y)
Yeah. That was quite a scene. I'll never forget it. And the rain, and... the door.

By the way, shouldn't you be taking care of the Centauri Republic? :cool:

Reactions: vir_cotto

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
An excellent story for sure. Right now I'm trying out the Umineko chapters to look for some higurashi references and relations. Luckily is not the last we'll see of higurashi because of the anime remake, heartemoji.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote