Fan Art Hill Side: Fan Art

Feb 13, 2019
Thanks mate appreciate that, not sure about KillJoys he is a sneaky little bugger.
Yh that guys weird. Your render is actually good and I recognise your work from the being a dik fanart thread as well so I know your other work is good as well. Besides even if I didn't like it I'm not gonna day anything then. As long as you didn't draw anything disgusting like the aforementioned Zak Prince who cares what you draw?

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yh that guys weird. Your render is actually good and I recognise your work from the being a dik fanart thread as well so I know your other work is good as well. Besides even if I didn't like it I'm not gonna day anything then. As long as you didn't draw anything disgusting like the aforementioned Zak Prince who cares what you draw?
First time that I have been called weird:oops:but thanks anyway

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteWolf619

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Haha KillJoys is okay, a little misunderstood but still a good guy, we go back and forth with each other from different forums. And thanks again haven't posted on that forum in a long time.

Feb 13, 2019
First time that I have been called weird:oops:but thanks anyway
Dude you have to admit that seeing some artwork that is completely inoffensive and you don't like it and calling it trash is kind of weird. Like what we're you trying to accomplish? Like did you want white wolf to stop making artwork from now on? Did you want him to improve? Because if you wanted that you could have given some feedback like I don't like the pose or the lightening. It's like seeing someone being excited for a new Spiderman film and going "Marvel is trash." Like who asked for you opinion? If you wanted to give a better opinion you should have went more jn depth of why you don't like it.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Dude you have to admit that seeing some artwork that is completely inoffensive and you don't like it and calling it trash is kind of weird. Like what we're you trying to accomplish? Like did you want white wolf to stop making artwork from now on? Did you want him to improve? Because if you wanted that you could have given some feedback like I don't like the pose or the lightening. It's like seeing someone being excited for a new Spiderman film and going "Marvel is trash." Like who asked for you opinion? If you wanted to give a better opinion you should have went more jn depth of why you don't like it.
Hey mate its all good we have been going back and forth for a while its all jokes with us.