Fan Art Hill Side: Fan Art

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I envy your dedication to making your character fan art as VN accurate as possible. I wished I had half of your determination and talent.
Oh mate you wouldn't believe the amount of hours each day I spend struggling to get these characters right, the blood sweat and tears poured into it....lol just kidding my friend, but I do appreciate it, sometimes it can be a real pain in the ass trying to get them to look right, and I also give a ton of credit to the other artists here for their work as well I know they give it their all, just don't say anything to Killjoys or it will go to his head, and if he asks I said his work was above par lol. Thanks again mate.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Oh mate you wouldn't believe the amount of hours each day I spend struggling to get these characters right, the blood sweat and tears poured into it....lol just kidding my friend, but I do appreciate it, sometimes it can be a real pain in the ass trying to get them to look right, and I also give a ton of credit to the other artists here for their work as well I know they give it their all, just don't say anything to Killjoys or it will go to his head, and if he asks I said his work was above par lol. Thanks again mate.
I heard that.
WhiteWolf619 is always picking on me for some reason

• Haha
Reactions: m4dsk1llz

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
6pak2go , dumb question by someone who stumbled almost by mistake on this thread, you and WhiteWolf619 seem to have found the assets for the main female characters, any chance that you would be willing to share that information (actually, I am thinking mostly about two of them) ?

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Long answer, DM me.

DarkBlue's characters are fully custom, so they are mix of assets and custom morphs.

Whitewolf and Killjoys have done an excellent job of researching and figuring out the mix and morphs. I'm sure you can too.
[/QUOTE]
There are morphs used on Charlotte and endless tweaks to the character and it can be a nightmare to adjust her

Last edited:
Reactions: WhiteWolf619